The Angel Of Darkness (Itachi...

Від animelover123

Time has passed since the Uchiha massacre; barely anyone has heard from Izuka. Due to her quick thinking, she... Більше

She's back
Memories
Getting a life
New Mission
The First Exam
Forest of Death
The Prelims start
Jiraiya
Down memory lane
A date?
A day with Sasuke
Naruto vs Neji
Attack on the Village
Hokage's funeral
Uchiha's reunited
The great slug queen returns ^^
Izuka's concern
No show
Prisoner
Stupid orochimaru
Saved?
Oh how great
Itachi's feelings
Suspicious Akatsuki
Great impression
Fight with Hidan
They finally know
Wrong questions
A day with Konan
Interesting night
Journey XD
Two secrets out
Party time O.o
Identity Revealed! :O
Pein's order
Itachi vs Izuka
Recovery
In two years time
Izuka profile (don't have to read)
Part 3: The Return
To the Sand Village
Attack on Suna
Team Kakashi Arrives
Yoichi
Yoichi's identity
The Confession
A New Beginning
The Mission
Suspicions
The Funeral
Personal Mission
Relaxation
Deidara
Sasuke vs Itachi (Final Chapter)

Shared Sorrows

8.7K 308 52
Від animelover123

Here you go the next chapter ^^ so if it turns out wierd I blame not having microsoft and having to type this on my email. 

I hope you like it cus I know that I do XD

   In a few quick seconds we arrived at the hideout were I was greeted by the rest of the Akatsuki.   I started to panic trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall. I looked at the ground letting what's left of my hair hide my face.   

"How'd it go?" Kisame snickered.    

"Peachy," I growled clutching my wound.    

Someone else was about to speak but Pein spoke up cutting them off.  

 "What's Orochimaru up to?" He questioned.    

"I was told that he's weak and planning to take Sasuke's body soon then I was interrupted by Kabuto."    

"Did they know you were part of the Akatsuki?"  

 "Yes."  

 "Was it difficult to get the information?"  

 "No, the man I interrogated cracked easily."  

I didn't want to let them know about the experiment. I know they might not care but I just want to forget about.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Deidara questioned.

I stared at the blood on my hands and arms then closed my eyes.

"I fell into a trap when I got in the hideout."

"Are you badly injured?" Kakuzu questioned. 

"No, I healed myself. Don't worry." I lied.

"Well I got what I needed; everyone dismissed. Hidan, Kazuku, get ready for your mission. Izuka, get yourself cleaned up."

Everyone bowed and went into their room including me. Right when I entered my room I plopped down on the bed finally resting. My wounds were throbbing in pain but I had hardly an chakra to heal it. I couldn't even hold back my tears anymore. Sasuke hates me now and all of this could've been prevented if I wasn't so selfish. After running to the wind country along with a summoning then using the Sharingan and running for my life I'm  surprised that I am still able to walk. It had been a long two days. All I wanted to do was fall asleep and forget about everything for a few hours.

After ten minutes of complete silence I was starting falling asleep. Images passed through my head but I was still aware of my surroundings. Someone approached my door not knocking but only standing there debating on weather to knock or not.   A faint knock interrupted my little dream of random colors. I looked towards the door feeling Itachi's chakra.

"Come in," I called knowing he'll come in anyway. He always knows when somethings wrong.

He turned the door knob opening the door and stepped in quietly. He walked over to my bed sitting down at the end keeping a safe distance. Everything was silent between us. My eyes were still closed but I could feel his stare. I was afraid to speak; I might start crying again.

"You're still injured." He pointed out.

I was silent.

"What happened on that mission?"

"Ran into a trap, almost died. Then talked to a hostage then killed him and then ran into Kabuto and Sasuke."

"Did Kabuto recognize you?"

"Of course he did."

"Does he l know that you're in Akatsuki?"

"Y-yeah,"

"What about Orochimaru?"

"He wasn't there. He was too weak so he was hiding somewhere. Can I get some rest now?"

I didn't want him here yet. I need some energy before I talk to him.

"After I give you some chakra." He stated.

"Okay,"

Suddenly, I felt cold hands being placed on mine and chakra started to build up. I sat up and placed my free hand over my burns and started to heal them. Then I moved to the cuts on my hand. Once I finished healing the rest of the major wounds I laid back down. It was silent again between us as I closed my eyes. My leg was close enough to Itachi to feel him shaking a little. Since it was quiet, I focused on his heart beat which was beating faster than normal.

"Why are you nervous?" I questioned.

"Who said I'm nervous?"

"Your heartbeat is abnormal."

"I'm not nervous."

"Whatever you say Itachi. What was Hidan's and Kazuku's mission?"

"To capture the two tails in the lightning country."

"Seems like that will take a while."

"Possibly a few days knowing them. Are you hungry?"

"A little,"

"Would you want me to bring you something?"

"Sure, an apple would be fine."

He rose to his feet and left the room leaving me to my thoughts. He didn't seem to be lying when he said that he wasn't nervous but his heart was beating faster than normal and was even skipping beats as if he was nervous. He's hiding something and I need to know what. I sensed him in his room instead of the kitchen. He hasn't even gone to the kitchen since he left my room to get me some food. Once again he's in my thoughts never leaving them. He's been in there for ten minutes, probably forgetting about bringing me food. My eyes started to get heavy once again and soon I fell asleep dreaming of Itachi. 

I heard screaming coming from outside my door. By the voices I could tell that it was Deidara screaming at Tobi again. It seems like this base is never quiet. Its either Hidan and Kazuku fighting or Deidara and Tobi. If I didn't know any better I'd say that the Akatsuki wasn't an organizational full of S-ranked criminals but preschoolers. Even Zetzu fights with himself. Leader, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, and I are the only ones who actually act our own age.

With a sigh I opened my eyes and was greeted with darkness as usual. Even though the hideout is in the Rain village, it wasn't as hidden and secretive as the rest which means we have window, its still dark and gloomy because of the rain outside. Pein is very serious with keeping this country safe from intruders. I looked over at the clock and saw that its almost dinner time so I was sleeping for a good four hours and Itachi never came with food. The yelling outside my door was still going on so I decided to call them in.

"Deidara," I called out with a hoarse shout.

The yelling then stopped and the door slowly opened.

"Yes?" He questioned popping only his head through the crack.

"Get me some dinner; I'm famished." I ordered.

"And why would I do that?"

I gave him the famous Uchiha glare which sent shivers up his spine.

"Fine a, alright, why don't you have Itachi do it?"

"Because he's not here and you disturbed my sleep."

"Find," He huffed.

With that he was gone making it quiet again. I still sensed Itachi in his room along with Kisame. They seemed a little tense but calming down as if something  happened before. Deidara arrived a few minutes later with dango on a plate. He handed it to me and turned to leave.

"Can you tell Itachi that I want to see him?"

"Whatever."

He left again leaving me to my dinner which I scarfed down for I was starving. Itachi was waiting outside my door about to knock.

"Come in," I said.

He opened the door then shut it and sat on my bed.

"You never came back." I stated.

"Sorry, I'll get you food now."

"Not necessary; Deidara gave me dinner."

He was silent again and was looking down at his feet. His heart started to beat fast again and his hands kept clenching and unclenching. Now he was definitely nervous about something.

"How are you feeling?" He questioned strolling over to my bed taking a seat next to me.

"Not so good...Itachi."

"Hm?"

"I-I just need to talk to someone right now and you're the only person I can talk to." I said letting out a shaky breath.

"This isn't healthy keeping it all in."

"What is it?"

"What happened to our innocence?"

He looked surprised when he heard what I said. I guess he wasn't suspecting that.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"What happened to the two best friends who always meet at the same place every time when going to their birthday party? It always alternated between our houses and we came from different places but still met up. What happened to when we laughed together taking pictures? We were happy and couldn't wait to be ninja but...everything changed." I said feeling my tears stream down my face.

"We became shinobi Izuka. That's what happens." He said with a soft voice putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing good has come out of it Itachi. Look at me...I don't even know who I am anymore." I said attempting to wipe my tears. "The deaths were too painful but I just had to keep living without them. I was expected to do so much I couldn't slow down and enjoy my life. I'm a traitor now Itachi, I have nothing."

"Izuka, how long have you been holding this in?" He questioned with a concerned expression.

"I still have so much more to say Itachi...it feels like we don't have much time left."

Itachi looked like he was holding something back. 

"We have plenty of time Izuka."

"Liar,"

"Don't lie to me Itachi. I was trained by the best." I said with a hint of anger.

He stared at me with sorrow in his Sharingan eyes. I've always loved his normal eyes but seeing them so broken made my heart ache. Even the Uchiha looks works on another Uchiha which I hate myself for. If I had never fallen for this man, maybe things would've been different...but I couldn't imagine my life without my best friend.

"What are you hiding?" She questioned with a calmer tone then wiped away her tears.

"Back in the village...I was told that I have a...medical condition. There's no known cure and-"

"You're dying?" I whispered hoping I was wrong.

His silence only confirmed it. I wish I would run out of tears but it was impossible to stop them once again. 

"Itachi...why did you kill the clan?" I questioned holding my breath.

He looked at me in the eyes then to my left and back at me once more.

"Because the elder's ordered me to." He confessed making me gasp and cover my mouth.

"W-what? W-why would they want the clan assassinated?"

"You know why Izuka,"

He was right, I did know why. I was the most important part of the coup d'etat.

"W-why did you refuse? You betrayed the clan." I said looking away.

"Because you betrayed the village...our home." He said making my heart ache.

"I-I couldn't refuse...it was my family."

"It was mine to Izuka..."

"Were you ordered to kill me?" She questioned already knowing the answer.

"Yes,"

"Sasuke?"

"At first yes but the Hokage convinced the elders to reconsider. That's why I returned to the village making sure they kept our deal."

"How am I still alive then?"

"Izuka....I couldn't."

"Couldn't what?"

"I couldn't kill you, I purposely missed your heart but I still thought you were dead. I thought you could've bled out if they didn't find you in time. I didn't hear anything about you since that day."

I was processing all of this at once. It was all starting to make sense and I felt so stupid for not realizing it sooner.

"T-then why did they let me live?"

"They were scared, keep your enemies closer Izuka."

"B-but, I went to Danzo. I was in the root for five years." 

Itachi looked surprised then it turned to anger...he didn't know that part of my life.

"You worked under Danzo? What were you thinking Izuka?" He scolded.

"I needed to get rid of my emotions! After you left...I felt empty and sad. I couldn't take it I just wanted it all to go away. The Hokage gave me a mission to spy on Danzo but it went wrong and now I'm under his control."

"Izuka, what do you mean you're under his control."

"I-I can't Itachi." I said with fear knowing what would happen if I told him the truth. 

"Why not?"

I hesitated but opened my mouth revealing the seal on my tongue like all root agents have. Mine was a special seal though, made especially for me. I gasp in realization.

"D-did they set me up? They gave me that mission so Danzo would put this seal on me." I growled in anger.

"Izuka calm down, I don't think the Hokage would do that to you."

"The elders could've went straight to Danzo without the Hokage knowing and manipulated us."

"What does the seal do? Only paralyze you?"

"For the other's, yes. My seal is special...if I say something top secret or even if Danzo feels like it, the seal will activate and slowly eat at my chakra until I die." 

We were both silent wanting to process everything. I looked at Itachi seeing a few tears stream down his face;  I've never seen him cry before. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"But I can say this...I'm in the Akatsuki because of him...and I've sent him the notes I've taken on everyone over the years."

Itachi was silent which made me nervous. I was relieved when he finally spoke up.

"Can you...close your eyes for a second and don't open them no matter what?" He questioned.

"Uh..sure..." I said closing my eyes.

All was dark and silent. I felt Itachi move a little then in a split second I felt something soft being placed on my lips. It took me a second to register but I realized that Itachi was kissing me. I started to kiss him back with no thought. This is what I wanted and missed for so long. I had forgotten how soft his lips were and how perfect it was. We kissed for a bit then I opened my mouth letting in his tongue. His tongue was so smooth as mine brushed against his. Our tongues danced within our mouths circling each other; in whose I don't know nor do I care. Itachi gently pushed me down on my back still kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his back digging my nails into his flesh. His left arm supported his weight while the other was on my cheek. I didn't want the moment to end but it had to eventually. Itachi pulled away but he laid down next to me. I rolled over to the side facing him. For once his Sharingan wasn't activated allowing me to see his onyx eyes.

"I love you Izuka."

"I love you too Itachi...thank you...for listening." I said feeling the blush form on my cheeks.

"Of course, what are friends for?"

"I don't think friends do what we just did Itachi." I said with a small smile.

He rubbed his thumb across my cheek making me sigh trying to calm my butterflies. Of course he can make me forget about our tear filled conversation.

"Then what are we?"

"Dating," I said which made us both smile.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

119K 3.9K 31
After abandoning her village, Sakura stumbles across a severely injured and dying, Itachi Uchiha. After spending months healing him, she learns what...
14.9K 567 14
❝ 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞-𝙠𝙪𝙣...𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❞ Izumi somehow survived the bloodshed during the Uchiha massacre, unknown to Uchi...
295K 9K 26
Throughout her time serving under Lord Orochimaru, Ayuka never thought twice about the young Uchiha whom she met in passing. She kept to herself and...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...