Big, Bad Alpha (Book One)

By scarletraven23

(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. V... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
THANK YOU
10.4K!!!
New Story!!
C O N T E S T
A/N

Chapter 34

14.8K 725 17
By scarletraven23

Blaynes. POV:

When she turned away from my kiss I felt so much pain and agony. She my mate had rejected me.

"What?" I asked my voice clearly showing my pain.

"Y-y-you.....ki-kis-sed her...." she stuttered but I could hear and see her pain and hurt.

I quickly grabbed her chin gently so she would look at me, she struggled but I tightened my fingers and she gave in.

"No, she kissed me...baby I would never hurt you, I was about to push her away when you walked in... I swear..." I stopped, my voice rough with my tears.

"I swear baby I didn't kiss her, I want only one person and that is my mate. You are my everything. My sun in the sky, my breath that I need to live.... I can't go a second without thinking of you!" I said sincerely and lovingly.

She looked up at me and I knew she had seen the truth in my eyes, I leaned forward and brushed my lips over hers "I love you Akira.."

She sighed deeply, "I love you too Blayne... I'm sorry for doubting you.."

I shook my head "don't apologize. I love you and I understand."

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and sobbed, I rubbed my hand over her back to sooth her. "Your safe now love."

I pulled back a bit and we rested our foreheads together. "Akira.... did....what did he do to you?"

She opened herneyes and I seen the pain "he beat me....for disrespecting him..and I couldn't move...I couldn't.. but the next day..." she drowned a sob "he came to 'mate' I was so afraid, so afraid...but then I got so mad! After all he'd done. I didnt know I'd shift.." she breathed deeply.

I held her soothing her. "When I shifted he became nervous wanting to run but I was so pissed I didn't let him so I attacked.. he finally shifted and we went at it. But then.....then...I... I tore his throat out...oh god" she sobbed a new "oh god I tore his throat out like it was nothing....I couldn't stop my actions, and though I wouldn't want to. I just.."

I stopped her "I know love, I know. Don't feel sorry, don't regret it. He deserved everything he got and I know you know.."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I'm packing mine and my kids things today so there are three new updates.

Enjoy them..

I will update again as soon as I am able.

Remember to vote and comment ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...
117K 3.4K 50
Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone. always helping her pack mates. hates r...
351K 8.7K 43
After her pack was attacked by Rogues, Lucinda had to take over the pack as her parents died during. She is only 16. With the help of everyone in the...
531K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...