Shameless Preferences

By staybeautiful01

This includes: Lip, Carl, Ian, Mickey, Fiona, And Debbie More

Tv show you guys watch
When and where did you guys meet
Horoscope #1
What you guy's do on July 4th
PDA
Favorite Candy
Someone in the family likes you
Horoscope #2
Couple song Pt.1
Couple Song Pt.2 (Lip)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Carl)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Ian)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Mickey)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Debbie)
Couple Song Pt.2 (Fiona)
Horrorscope #3
First Child ( Name & Gender)

Where he likes to kiss you

13.5K 250 24
By staybeautiful01

Lip ~ You were doing homework when all of a sudden you felt kisses on your neck. "Lip stop im trying to do my homework," you said while smiling. He pushed your homework off the bed and turned you around. "What Homework?" he questioned, you laughed.

Carl ~ "You called?" you questioned while sitting on carl's bed. He looked at you and kissed your lips. You gave him a questioned look "This is why you called me?" you asked. "Yup i needed to kiss my girl haven't kissed you all day," he said pulling you in for a kiss.

Ian ~ "Hey you ok?" Ian asked. You nodded " Yeah just had a stressful day at school." You said. He grabbed your bag and threw it out the door. You were confused when he came and gave you a bear hug and a kiss on the nose. "Your getting the rest of the day off," he said.

Mickey ~ "Ok what about this one?" You questioned him. You were trying on outfits for a wedding you are invited to. "Good," he said. You rolled your eyes "You said that about every single one," you stated. He walked over to you and kissed your forehead. "You look beautiful in everything ok," He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 178 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
131K 6.9K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
231K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
19.6K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...