Monster high 2

By maddog12345678

Autum is back at monster high and trouble is brewing between Draculaura and Clawd and you know the trouble I... More

cleaning time!
Welcome back!
The antler symbol and kick line
The Welcoming Party!
explain to us
A distraction from a distraction
Standing up
More strange texts
Gossip + Spooky + online= Ghostly gossip
The rebelion on the internet
Busted!!
The dirty liar
The final book is out!!

Reunited

1.1K 20 7
By maddog12345678

Clawd stormed down the hall. "Wait Clawd!!! Draculaura shouted as Clawd skidded to a stop. He turned to look at her. "What is it now?" Clawd asked groaning. "Sweetie... I am so... so sorry. But you also need to see this." Draculaura said. She flipped up the computer and showed all the emails. "What I never touched that this whole week!" Clawd said. "Because Nefera had it the whole time!" Autum said. "I'm so sorry Draculaura if.... I had known." He couldn't finish the sentence as Draculaura hopped in.

"No I should be sorry I shouldn't have blamed you." Draculaura said. The ghouls were coming in the background. "I think Nefera was just jealous." Clawd said. "Of course she is.... Your amazing." Draculaura said. They had one of those cliché yet romantic kissing moments. I leaned away. The ghouls all gasped. "I am so blogging this!" Spectra said taking a pic.

"Oh and yeah I'm your narrator Autum. I bet your wondering.... Yes I got home safely and everything ended perfectly just like I always knew it would! Oh and now I know I can come back to Monster High whenever I want!!!! I wonder what adventures I'll have next? Let's find out! She said pressing her necklace disappearing.

The End......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 226 11
This is my fanfic version of the Black Phone movie because Robin deserves better! (Not everything in this story will be correct with the movie!) 14...
245K 3.2K 37
This book will have the male characters of monster high along with the gender swap version of the female cast as well in the book. Some of the charac...
192K 5.6K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...