Stereotype (bwwm)

Da phillyphil17

Everybodies life isn't perfect. People go through struggles just to survive. Well that life is 22yr old Mia D... Altro

Another day, Another dallor
Meeting, like no other
No Choice
New Home
Rules and Attraction
Rules and Attraction Pt. 2
Meeting the Vampire Family
Your Mine Only
Your in the what.....?
Meeting others and more
Bold are we
Who is Kate?
Im Pregnant
Pregnant pt 2
War is among Us
Author's Note
Love in the air
Authors Note
Love in the air prt 2
Alex

Author's Note

7.8K 212 5
Da phillyphil17

---MUST READ---

Some people are confused about the whole Cyrus being a vampire, and he has a beta. Ok its just like werewolves and how they have an Alpha, and he has a beta. Well its the same thing, and I know normally the werewolves have all that but Im just making where Cyrus is an Alpha Vampire with a beta an a pack, and he also has powers...but you will know all about that, just keep reading. I hope this has hepled you readers understand now.

Also if you cant see some of the pictures....I know I understand, its getting on my nerves wattpad is not uploading some of my pictures.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

463K 12.5K 36
After being abused for 11 years now each year the pain increasing every year. Mia has had a fear of evey person she has come across but what happens...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
63.1K 760 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...