Soul Ties

Por lovethyny

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐šœ #๐Ÿธ // โฅ Amoura never knew what love was until she met Dre. After a one night stand with him... Mรกs

Sorrrry not an update
PSA
OPEN
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
questions comments concerns

XVIII

16.4K 735 1.1K
Por lovethyny

Excuse any mistakes. Also vote and comment

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                      Amoura yawned as she stared at the wall. It was quiet and Ace was asleep under her. First thing she did was grab her phone and seen the texts she had. Her heart sunk seeing the unknown number that was the same her mom texted her on. She disregarded Emani and Dre's text and went straight to the unsaved number.

(312)332-9999
Can we please talk? There's so much you don't understand
8:33 PM

Amoura thought she blocked her number but clearly was wrong.

Talk about what? I have a whole new life and have been getting by just fine there's no need to come back and ruin it again . You got what you want now
11:03 AM

She went to her other messages. She had other messages but the ones she really only payed attention to was Emani, Dre, and Jaylins. She was well aware she ignored Dre's texts yesterday. She chose not to read them.

Dre
I wanna talk to you tomorrow
10:20 PM

Dre
I don't need shit getting weird between us especially since we just got back on good terms
10:21 PM

Dre
And by the little sister comment I was just saying I care about you ina different way that I can't describe as a girlfriend type way. Idk how to put it
10:30 PM

Yeah I see but there's literally nothing to discuss
11:08 AM

Dre
You always do this shit..
11:14 AM

Do what?
11:16 AM

Dre
One minute you wanna fuck next minute you don't ... make yo fuckin mind up deadass
11:25 AM

Huh?
11:26 AM

Dre
Now you not tryna see me and go back to the shit you was doing before cause I told you I ain't got feelings for you. We ain't even been fucking with each other that long for me to so fuck is u feeling a way for? I thought we was strictly just fucking why you changing shit up now?
11:29  AM

Dre
Actually fuck allat we done wit it then cause I'm not with the back and forth shit. Block my number do what the fuck you gotta do I'll find a bitch that ain't on some confusing shit like you
11:30 AM

Amoura read the messages with raised eyebrows. And this is really the person I caught feelings for? She held back tears as she texted him back.

Hmm maybe you right can't believe I really was feeling some way about somebody like you.. it makes sense now it was all in my head
11:31 AM

Ight you can stop texting me now
11:33 AM

At this point she was deep in thought. Wondering why was she catching feelings for him. Then again, she had feelings for the other side of Dre not this one. She contemplated maybe she should just leave him alone because nothing good ever came out of being with him.

She got up and went in the bathroom. After closing the door she started crying. Her emotions won even though she tried hard not to let any of it get to her. After a minute she got herself together and washed her face. She went back into the room and checked her phone, going to her and Emani messages.

Emani🤸🏽‍♀️
You coming with me tonight? Siani boyfriend Nasir getting a room for his birthday
9:28 AM

My b I'm late but he doesn't know me I don't know him
11:42 AM

Emani🤸🏾‍♀️
So imma just tell him I'm bringing you he won't mind
11:47 AM

What time to be there?
11:47 AM

Emani🤸🏽‍♀️
9 but yk we can always show up a little later
11:48 AM

I'll see idk if I'm for sure going though
11:50 AM

   Amoura decided to let Ace sleep cause he was up all night bothering her. She so badly wanted to make her bed though like she did any other morning. Instead of that she just went downstairs to make breakfast.

   Dre released the smoke from his mouth and passed the blunt back to Hakeem. He was still messed up from the accident so for the time being he had to use crutches to get around. Keon was in good shape like him but didn't wanna leave out the house much anymore. Dre couldn't blame him though. Who could?

"I ain't gone lie you wrong as hell the way you doing that girl." He said "You know I always been the one to keep shit real with you whether it be your side or not. I'm not gone kekeke with you about it like most niggas do."

  Even though Hakeem was only a year older than him, Dre always looked up to him as an older brother. They had been cool since the fifth grade and got in a lot of trouble together which made them close. They went through life or death situations together and always managed to make it out.

So hearing Hakeem say that made him really take it in and try to see where he was coming from.

"Man, you know I got a hard time dealing with females that come with emotions like that. I'm not even cut for that."

"It's the way you going about it. Like the messages between you and her you saying you gone get another bitch. Remember she only feeling a way cause she got feelings for you or whatever."

"She knew what shit was before this though. She chose to put up wit it."

"I mean what you really expect from a senior?" He passed it back "Off the back I would've assumed she gone start feeling some way."

"That was the last thing I expected."

"Forreal?"

Dre nodded, rubbing over his waves "She had her own shit going on I had my own shit going on. We only linked to either smoke or fuck. Other times it was for other little shit."

"This yo situation though, I can't tell you how to handle it and expect you to handle it that way. Just leave ole girl alone so yeen gotta deal with the extra shit that come with it."

"That's what I'm doing."

"Imma holla at you though I gotta go talk to this nigga. He about to put me on to this job at his shop."

"Who freedo?"

"Yeah. You know he own Tatzbyfreedo on west ave."

"Deadass? I seen it a couple times and thought about going there."

"His work clean. That's where I go now to get my shit done."

"That's a bet imma try it."

"Heard. I might come past tomorrow if I'm not doing anything." He gave Hakeem dap

"Ard cool. Tell moms I love her. Ain't spoke to her in a minute but when I'm fully back on my feet imma come see her."

"I will. She keep asking about you talking bout her second son and shit." He laughed along with Hakeem

"See you brodie."

"See you." Dre said before leaving out

Amoura took some pictures in the mirror as usual. It was now around four o'clock and she had been home all day. Her grandma and papa were both at the casino.

"Mommy you look pretty." Ace said watching Amoura

"Aww thank you, my acey."

Amoura wore some light wash highwaisted jeans, her black bubble jacket and some orange and black high tops 1s. She had her hair into a low pony and some big hoops on. She was known for wearing her hoops. They were definitely a must have essential.

"Go put your shoes on."

Since she was going to be going out tonight she was going to spend time with Ace. She got Ace's little bike out the garage and took it outside. It still had training wheels on it since he was only three. Once Ace got on the bike they started going down the sidewalk. She walked along side him as he rode his bike.

"You such a big boy." She smiled watching him

Amoura pulled out her phone and recorded him. She posted the little snippet on Snapchat.

"You want something from the store?"

"Um chips"

"Okay. We'll get some."

They went to the store and Amoura got him whatever snacks he wanted.

"Thanks for watching his bike." Amoura said to the boy, laughing a little

"Ain't no problem." He laughed

Ace got back on his bike and they headed back home. The store was only about eight minutes away from the house. Amoura was outside for a good hour letting Ace ride his bike around. Time passed by and her grandma and papa came back home. Ace was sleep in his bed. Amoura had made him something to eat and after eating he fell asleep.

"Grandma I'm going out for a little. Ace is sleep." She told her

"Where you going?"

"Celebrate somebody birthday." Amoura told her

"You need to be careful going to these things."

"I know. I will call you if needed."

Amoura checked her phone when it vibrated.

Emani🤸🏽‍♀️
I'm around the corner
9:24 PM

"Don't be back any later than twelve you know it's a school night."

"Gotcha."

Amoura left out after saying by to her papa. She seen Emani was in the car along with Jaliyah. She opened the door and got in.

"Hey Jaliyah."

"Hey Amoura, you look cute pooh."

"So do you. Emani is it gonna be packed?"

"Girl hopefully not."

"All I know is I'm about to get fucked uppp." Jaliyah said as she lifted up the bottle of grey goose, sticking her tongue out

"Emani I know you not cause you the one driving." I told her

"I know and that shit sucks." She laughed "Imma have a little but I already know my limit. I'm smart here."

"Better." Amoura said making them laugh

  When they got to the hotel, Amoura got out and went inside with both Emani and Jaliyah. The hotel was actually nice and she could tell it was probably expensive to stay a night.

"How old he turning?" Amoura asked

"Twenty one." Emani said

"Oh he grown grown." Jaliyah said

Amoura chuckled "I'm saying."

After Emani spoke with the people at front desk they went to find the room. It didn't take long and Emani knocked.

"I swear it better not be a lot of people or I'm leaving." Amoura whispered

Some tall brownskin guy opened the door. Amoura seen it wasn't as much people here yet. Just a couple girls and guys.

"Wassup I thought you wasn't coming." He said to Emani as we came in

"Boy I wasn't gonna miss your birthday this time. I missed the last one."

"Wassup." He said to both me and Jaliyah "

"Hey." Amoura and Jaliyah both said in unison

"Oh shit not the henny." He was laughing as he watched Emani take that out the bag after the grey goose

"Yessir the henny." She said

Amoura sat on the bed and looked at Jaliyah. They both didn't know anybody here since everyone damn near was grown or been graduated from their high school.

"Damn she bad." They heard a boy say

"Who bad?" Nasir asked, since he heard him

"Shorty in the black dress." He said referring to Jaliyah who stared at him lost

"Oop." Amoura looked at Jaliyah "Getchu some."

"You single?" He asked her

"Uh something like that."

"Yes or no ma?"

"Yeah." She said

"Real shit I'm tryn' see wassup wit you." He rubbed his hands together eyeing her

"She a little shy." Emani said making Jaliyah shoot her a death stare that made Amoura laugh

Emani frowned "Oop okay, my bad girl."

Amoura was vibing. She needed just this to get her mind off everything. As she was there she talked to some girls and loosened up a bit. More people started to come. Amoura downed the last bit of Hennessy she had in her cup as she watched Jaliyah rapping along to the lyrics of lilbaby.

She was enjoying herself and having fun.

Jaliyah roughly nudged Amoura "Bitch look."

Amoura frowned before looking up and seeing Dre coming in with his arms wrapped around some females neck as he stood tall behind her. He was laughing as he talked to somebody while coming in.

She put her cup down "Yeah. I'm leaving."

"Amoura." She grabbed onto her stopped her from moving "Dont let that shit make you leave... remain unbothered."

Amoura didn't wanna end up doing anything she'd regret. Not only was she now mad but she was a little tipsy which always put her on ten.

Right when Dre noticed Amoura he cursed under his breath.

"You right, I should pay it no mind. That's not my nigga anyway."

"I know her feet hurting in them damn heels." Jaliyah said

Amoura watched as he took his arms from around her and started clapping up people he knew. She couldn't lie she was feeling a way. After she told him how she was feeling and now he pops out with somebody. She wanted to hurt him.

She looked away and went on her phone. Emani came to where she was.

"You good?" She asked her

Amoura nodded "I'm fine."

"If you want we can leave." Emani suggested, seeing her whole expression showed she wasn't

"It's whatever, I really want to but I'm not gonna let his ass run me off."

"Lakief right there single if you tryna make his ass mad." She said pointing in the direction of the dude sitting down talking to couple people

The boy was actually cute and Amoura was thinking out of anger at this point.

"Bet." She said, before walking over to him

His friends were still busy talking while he smoked on a blunt. Amoura didn't know what to say or do. When she approached him he looked up at her as he blew the smoke out.

"You gotta charger?"

"Yeah why wassup?"

"Lemme use it."

"Damn that's how you ask?" He laughed a little

"May I please use it." She smiled, taking a seat by him

"Yeah but it ain't on me right now."

"Where's it at?"

"In my car."

"Okay, well come with me to go get it, I don't wanna go alone." She laughed

Amoura was surprising herself with how bold she was being right now. This was nothing she ever did or ever pictured herself doing.

He laughed a little "I gotchu shorty. Lemme finish this blunt though."

He didn't act awkward at all which Amoura was glad about. She thought he'd at least be confused as to why she only asked him outta everyone in the room.

"Okay."

Amoura waited till he was done and he stood up with her. They made their way out and he shut the door behind them.

"What's ya name?" He asked

"Amoura, how bout yours?"

"Lakief." He said "You gotta pretty ass name. Amoura."

She smiled "Thanks. I like yours too not gonna lie."

"Preciate it."

She looked at him getting a feel of how he looked. He had short dreads, his jaw structure was sharp and the shape of his lips was attractive to Amoura. He was indeed fine.

"You and Nasir close?"

"Of course, that's the homie."

"Oh okay."

"You know him well?"

"Nah I don't know him. My friends does so that's why I'm here." She chuckled

"You tryna make a nigga in there jealous?"

Amoura looked at him quick and her expression made him laugh.

"Who?"

"Nah, I'm not about to grill you about it but I definitely ain't slow and I peeped. Imma help you though."

"My friend told me you were single. But maybe this is a start to a friendship?" She laughed

"Shit it could be." He laughed "At this point we might as well say fuck this charger cause I know you don't need one."

"My phone on eighty six percent." She said making him laugh again

"Man come." He said while turning around

Amoura followed him while laughing

"You'on mind me touching you and shit right?"

"Mhmm.. no." She shrugged

"Bet bet."

They got back to the room and went inside. Amoura disregarded the looks from some people. Neva cared by Polo G was on and the dudes was rapping the lyrics.

Before I put it in I smack her ass
Pull out my iFeezy, hit record, turn on the flash
We gon' make a movie like Ray J and Kim Kardash'
Put her on the block list, that's if that pussy trash
I'm Polo G, stressing who? It ain't a bitch that I can't smash
Prolly fucked her too, it ain't a bitch that I ain't had
Man this shit is nothing, you the type to hit and brag
Run yo mouth too much, I'm starting to think you niggas fags
Hard for me to slow down, I got used to living fast
Bitch, I love the gang, on granny, I'lla give them boys my last

  Lakief put his arms around Amouras waist and kept his hands on her butt. He was much taller than her but not as tall as Dre. She estimated him to be around six foot.

Amoura smiled watching him say the lyrics as he rapped to her. He gave off a tough not to be fucked with guy so she was hoping none of this started anything between him and Dre. The last thing she wanted was things getting too serious ending up in somebody hurt because of her wanting to do this.

  Amoura took note his breath smelled good and his teeth were white and perfect. He had the perfect shaped deep brown eyes and he didn't break eye contact with her. She had to look away sometimes because of how intense his stare was. He knew exactly what he was doing to her.

  He leaned down and started kissing Amoura's neck as he lightly smacked her butt and getting a feel of it here and there.

Emani and Jaliyah both noticed it. The room wasn't but so big so you couldn't miss it. Emani was in disbelief and Jaliyah was hype about it.

Dre was trying to ignore the elephant in the room while he talked to his friends, but in reality he was type pissed about it. The girl sat on his lap passing the blunt back and forth between them. He realized he was getting a taste of his own medicine with the shit she was doing.

"You okay?" She asked him

"I'm cooling." He said nonchalantly "You on my dick making it hard though."

She started laughing "Imma give you some when we leave."

"Fuck getting to the crib I want some in the car."

"Of course, that's my favorite."

  It had been a whole hour since the party first started and Amoura was ready to leave. She had left out the room with Lakief and they went out to his car. When she got inside along with him she crawled over to his side and straddled his lap. She was past tipsy at this point and was horny. Him being fine as he was didn't make it any better.

Amoura kissed him slow with her hands on his shoulders. He sucked on her bottom lip and pulled back.

"Shorty you drunk. We can't fuck."

"I'm not drunk..." Amoura said staring at him

"You are. Ian tryna take advantage of you."

"You're not, I want to do this." She said with pleading eyes

"Nah you just acting off this liquor right now."

"Please." She kissed down his jaw

"We was just supposed to make the nigga mad not actually do this shit."

"Come onnn I know exaaaactly what I'm doing Lakief." she leaned in closer

They started kissing again and Amoura grinded into him slowly. Lakief held her waist letting her. He wanted to do it but then again he felt like he shouldn't. He was having mixed emotions.

They was in the middle of a makeout session when a couple hard knocks on the window interrupted it. Amoura looked at the window with squinted eyes and just like that the door was opened. Of course it was Dre.

"Fuck is you doing?" He grabbed her arm pulling her out

"Why the fuck you touching me? Why you even worried bout me?"

She noticed the girl he brought behind him watching. Along with another friend who came down to be nosey.

"Nigga it's bout time you showed how pissed you are." Kalief said while getting out "So now what? You tryna fight?"

"Nigga it ain't ever a problem. Believe me when I tell you. And I'm pissed at you tryna fuck her and she drunk that's where I got a problem. I wouldn't give a fuck if she knew fully what the fuck was going on."

"I wasn't gone take advantage of her dumbass I told her we not finna do that cause she drunk goofy ass nigga. We wasn't doin shit but kissing I wasn't letting it get further than that. You still gotta issue?"

"Onna set you gone watch how the fuck you talk to me." He started going towards Lakief but his friend and the girl held him back "Cause I'll really lay you dead the fuck out on this concrete and I put that on my mama bitch."

Everyone began yelling over each other because Amoura was saying one something, Lakief was, Dre was, and so was the girl and the boy who came.

"They gone call the cops if they hear y'all." His friend said

"I don't give a fuck." Lakief said "This nigga mad over a female. When he brought one here."

"Dre stop omg. We not gonna fuck can you leave us the fuck alone? Like seriously go be with the girl you brought. I'm not any of your concern."

"Nigga I was looking out for yo dumbass so you don't get raped."

"Raped? Why the fuck would I rape her? I'm not even like that so you really just saying shit. She wanted the shit but I told her nah cause she drunk."

"No, you're being nosey cause you see me with him and feel like I can't do whatever the fuck I want but you can. I know exactly what the hell I'm doing, I don't need you minding my business thank you."

"Dre you deadass doing all this for a bitch you been fucking? What's tea? I'm curious." The girl said making Amoura frown

"You gone address me as bitch and I didn't call you out your name? Girl fuck you. Can't be nice to anybody these days with weird hoes like you."

"Yeeeep I called you a bitch bitch." The girl said loud

"Aww you must be real mad." Amoura gave a fake pout

"She ain't even worth allat Amoura." Lakief said

"Sweetie mad about what? Dre kicked ya ass to the curb and is fucking with me... why would I be mad?"

"Stop that Nari." Dre said pushing her back "We not about to get into this shit."

"Kicked me to the curb? Bitch you're funny as fuck. I kicked his ass to the curb if anything."

"Amoura you drunk and all but let's not even talk about that if you not tryna get embarrassed. We not about to lie nigga."

"Boy fuck you. You still here worried bout what the fuck I got going on you don't see me tryna come between you and the sloppy seconds."

Dre and the girl both started talking over eachother and the girl clearly looked like she wanted to fight.

"And bitch I'm not fighting over him cause I don't fight over niggas. You can do that with one of the other hoes he's nutting in." Amoura said

"You one scary ass bitch though."

"Girl I'm fucking drunk. I'm not in the mood for this shit. Fight his ass since he got you looking stupid right now."

"Looking stupid hooooow?" She yelled

"I done said it already bitch he tryna figure out who I'm fucking cause I'm clearly on his mind. What's not clicking? Maybe your pussy trash and that's a personal problem not mine."

"Bitch your shit trash since he fucking me. Your pussy ain't that good apparently."

"Gir- I'm not even gonna hurt your feelings cause you just a little hit and quit for him I doubt you'll be around long, but once you out the picture he'll be back tryna contact me to get some right?"

"It's trash hun. You got pushed to the side and you're maaaad."

"Trash? You delusional ass bitch. I gotta keep taking morning after pills cause this nigga keep on nutting in me and it's so called trash? Bitch you get condom treatment I don't wanna hear shit from you. I'm done with this pointless ass argument."

"Y'all wild as hell." Lakief said shaking his head

"Awww bitch I don't care you gone be a single mom AGAIN. You think that shits cute babe?"

"I never said it was cute but you're tryna make it seem like I'm the bottom of the barrel ass bitch he's fucked when in reality it's you. Also, I'm a single mom and I do a damn good ass job at making sure my child is happy and has everything he wants WITH the help of family. I'm not worried bout the whole single mom jokes."

"Can y'all stop this shit? It's annoying." Dre said

"Nah cause the bitch got a mouth on her." The girl said

By this time Emani and Jaylin both were coming out.

"And do bitch. I already tried to be nice."

"Why am I even going back in forth with a seventeen year old. Bitch you're a child and think it's cute a twenty year old nutting in you. Where's your mammy?"

"He's not twenty dumb bitch."

"Nari the fuck you talking about? I'm nineteen."

"His birthday is in a month bitch he's twenty I don't care." She said "Nineteen or twenty either way you think it's cute to be fucking a grown ass man while you still barely can get your damn license."

Lakief was in disbelief listening to everything. Not only was he shocked she had a kid but she was also underage.

"We two years apart calm down. It definitely was never that serious. And I have my license. You're how old? Arguing with me about somebody you not in a relationship with. Clownery."

"Girl he don't want you!" She laughed "You young and just a piece of pussy to him know your place."

"You're problem is with Dre not me. I mean you are getting fucked with no title also. Only difference is he most likely likes my shit more than yours.." Amoura shrugged "Oops."

"What in the hell happened?" Emani asked Kalief

"They arguing cause she called Amoura a bitch."

"I guess your pussy is the only good thing about you. Too bad he'd wife a prostitute before he'd wife you."

"Sis not too much on my friend. Be mad at Dre not her." Emani said to her "Priorities all fucked up."

"Now here go hoes tryna jump in. Take me home Dre this is ghetto." She said through laughter "They really defending this dick hopping ass bitch. Only seventeen and got hella bodies on her."

"Where you get that information from? Don't even play with me like that. I got one body and that's Dre so get the whole fuck with the lies. And whether I was dick hopping that's my business not yours. You doing the same only difference is you're older."

"God I wanna punch that little bitch in her mouth." She yelled, as Dre moved her back

"Do it so I can press charges. My age gone come in handy since you keep bringing it up."

Amoura walked off with Emani and Jaliyah following behind her.

"You okay?" Jaliyah asked

"Yeah."

"I can't believe either of them." Emani said "Dre should be held just as accountable as the bitch. He ain't no good for you if he got you in drama with other girls."

"Yeah that shit is dead." Jaliyah said

"You wanna stay and enjoy yourself or go home?" Emani asked

"Imma stay and try to sober up. I don't wanna go home like this."

"I doubt he's coming back." Emani said as they went inside

Lakief also came back and didn't bring the situation up to her. She just enjoyed the rest of her time with her friends and made sure not to drink.

When the party was over she had eventually got Lakiefs number. Jaliyah was drunk as she said she was gonna get and Emani and Amoura both weren't over the limit.

She said her byes once they dropped her off and went inside. She was glad her grandma and papa was usually sleep when she came in at these hours of the night. Ace was of course in amouras bed sleep. It was quiet the only sound of spongebob being on her tv.

She regretted coming in this late knowing she had school in the morning and would be real tired. She took her shower and brushed her teeth and ended up checking her phone before going to sleep. Dre had called her once. She checked twitter and went to his page wanting to see if he said anything pertaining to her.

Amoura rolled her eyes before locking her phone. She wasn't even beat to read the comments under it.

•••

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

661K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
746K 26.3K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
67.1K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
197K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U