Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 21

1K 91 60
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

"Bea !!" Auntie Michelle screamed as she opened the door.

"Auntie !!!" I shouted while hugging her. Her scent smelled like flowers and a hint of vanilla.

"Aunt !" I hear Austin scream as he ran inside my house and hugged my mom.

I leaned away from the hug and auntie held onto my arms. Examining me up and down.

"Look how gorgeous you look .." Michelle spoke with that warming smile.

"Jennifer .. Look how gorgeous your daughter looks !" She turned to mom and shouted. I beamed while walking inside my house.

"I left you for 2 years and you come back looking like a model." She compliments me as I close the door and respond ...

"Look at you!" I say. "Youre getting younger each year .."

"How old are you? 21?" I ask as mom and michelle began laughing.

"I'm older than you think, Bea." Michelle chuckles and I look at the time.

11:30 . this is going to be a long night.

•••

I slouched on the couch and took my phone out. I went on Twitter and clicked on my Notifications.

It's been filling up every since the concert. Mahomies asking me if I'm with Austin or if I'm dating him again.

I tapped on that tweet and replied with a "I'm not dating him. Not again."

Afterwards I got a whole bunch of retweets and favorites from people I dont even know.

My twitter followers increased by a couple 5 thousand people. I was completely shocked.

While scrolling down my feed, I got a text from a number I couldn't recognize.

A number I've never seen before, I tapped it and read the message.

Its Austin (: you look sleepy.

I suddenly look up and I see Austin smiling while looking down at his phone.

He glances up at me but I quickly look down and began replying to his text.

New phone number? And yeah I'm tired. Its 1 am.

I stared at the text and contemplated on sending it. My finger hovered above the send button.

I was then interrupted by Michele saying something that caught my attention.

"Wait what did you say aunt?" I questioned as all their eyes turned towards my direction. Even Austins.

"We're not staying for long?" She said as a question and I nodded while sitting up.

"You're not staying in San Antonio?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"I thought you knew Bea ..." Michelle spoke while looking around in confusion.

"Didn't Austin tell you?" We all looked at Austin as he his behind his phone.

He cleared his throat and sat up. His eyes glancing at mine then to the others.

"I'm only staying for a month. Then I have to go back to Florida." His voice filled with certainty.

"Why a month?" Mom stole the words from my mouth.

"I needed a vacation." Austin spoke as the living room filled with silence.

"And you thought coming here was a great vacation spot?" I chuckled with a hint of sarcasm.

"Bea." Mom silently scolded me as I kept my mouth shut.

"I thought coming back was a great way to catch up on things." He spoke.

"Oh yeah ?" I investigated. "What kind of things?"

And with that he put his phone down and leaned forward.

"I don't know, Bea ... What do you think ?" He sassed as both of our parents stayed shut.

"I don't know, Mahone ... What do you want to catch up on?" I questioned as a smile appeared on his face.

"Just tell me what you want to catch up on and we'll talk about it ..." I spoke with an annoyed tone.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked with that stupid smile on his face.

"I don't know ! What do you want to take about?!" I'm on the brink of shouting.

"I don't know. Ask me a question, Bea." His voice so calm.

I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to annoy me.

"No. You ask me a question." I tried calming down but he's trying to push my buttons.

"No you .." Austin spoke as if he was a little boy arguing.

"No .. You" I strongly said as I look away. If I look at his face, I'll be even more irritated.

"No .. You, Beana" He called me my childhood nickname that I always hated.

And he knows I hated when people called me Beana (bean-ah)

"Come on Beana .." He tempted me but I didn't look at him.

"Beana and Josh sitting on a tree .." He began singing that stupid song. Josh was a kid I liked when I was 7.

"K. I. S. S. I. N. G" He sang again as I looked at mom and Auntie.

"Can you stop him?" I asked both of them as they both looked at me and smiled.

"Please tell him to stop .." I begged Michelle but she put her hands up in surrender and said ...

"I can never stop him. It was always you who got him to stop." She spoke as I placed my head in my hands.

Austin singing that stupid nursery rhyme.

"Come on Beana .. Ask me a question .. Josh and Beana sitting on a tree ... K.I.S.S.I.NG" He sang.

"Oh my god Austin! Stop!" I tried shouting over his voice but he sang louder.

I'm beginning to have a headache. I looked up and saw Austin looking at me with his wide and hazel eyes.

"I.N.G First came love, then came marriage ..." He sang as I closed my eyes.

Don't blow up Bea.

He repeated the song over and over again. All their eyes on me, waiting to see if I can break.

"Beana and Josh sitting on a tree .. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" He sang even louder. It seems like he was screaming in my ear.

"Let's catch up and ask me a question Bea. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" He continuously sang the rhyme as I glared at him with my furious eyes.

"You want me to ask you a question ?!" I shouted as he looked into my eyes and stopped.

"Finally .." He exhaled and smiled widely from ear to ear.

"Shoot Beana ." He leaned forward on the couch and I took a breath to calm myself.

All their eyes on me now, not waiting to see if I'll break but to hear my question.

I felt my heart crack a little while thinking of my question. I looked down and exhaled then looked back up.

Be strong Bea.

"Why did you guys leave and not come back for 2 and a half years ?" I stared at Michelle and Austin as their eyes grew wider.

Michelle looked at Austin as Austin looked at Michelle. Its as If they're commicating with each other with their eyes.

"There's your question ... Now answer it Austin." I demanded but he looked down.

All the fun and laughter went out the window once my question entered the room.

The room was so quiet; I can hear the steps of an ant that's crawling on the floor.

Not really but it was super quiet.

"Exactly .." I spoke while looking down. "Now imagine me asking that same question to 3 other people ..."

"Same exact answer ..." I looked up with no regret.

"Now if you excuse me. I have work tomorrow." I stood up from the couch and sniffed.

I took my phone and erased the text I was about to send to Austin.

I deleted the contact and put my phone in my bag. While doing that I went up the stairs and left.

I left them with that question stuck in their heads. Left wanting to know myself.

Hey guys :)

It went from happy and joyful to serious and emotional. Beana is a killjoy XD omfg

But what do you guys think of this chapter? Comment what you think :)

This chapter goes to @dearxstyles because she's been voting and commenting and yeah :) hahahaaaa

I love harry styles tho ... He's sooooo cute !!! Aahhhh omfg their new song, Drag Me Down, is sooooo good !! They released it unexpectedly but whatever I love it :)

But yeah. If you want to be dedicated then comment and vote :)

20 votes and I'll make chapter 22 !

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
66.3K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
46.5K 1.3K 34
Alexa Henderson is a 16 year old girl. She and her best friends Brooke Payne, and Nathalie West want to move to San Antonio Texas. Their dreams come...
2.6K 240 23
Victoria Adams from a small town in Texas. Kerrville, Texas. Spring Break has arrived and the Adams family will be visiting Victoria and Annabelle's...