Never Apart

By uswnt1317

Sequel to Forever Friends More

Chapter 1: Its Been To Long
Chapter 2: Forgotten
Chapter 3: From Tobin
Chapter 4: Reunited
Chapter 6: No More
Chapter 7: Worried
Chapter 8: Sisters
Chapter 9: Last Time
Chapter 10: Memories
Chapter 11: I'd Fight For You
Chapter 12: Never Apart

Chapter 5: Problems With Each Other

2K 34 1
By uswnt1317

Ali's POV
"How's Cheney?" I asked Alex. She knew we had problems and stuff. And honestly I don't like Lauren.
"Um she's good..." I start to shake my head.
"What are you shaking your head for?" Alex asked me.
"I just can't stand her anymore. It's really hard to not slap her across the face when I see her."

"We are all on the same team. You know your gonna have to settle this before things get more out of hand."
"Yea I don't think that's gonna happen."

"Well you know it has to happen. I'm gonna head back now. I'll see you tomorrow Kriegs."
"Okay, goodnight Alex."

*flashback*
Ali's POV
High school senior year. Lauren Cheney was so rude to me and disliked me. But I felt the same way with her.
"Hey Kriegy." Alex says as she sits next to me at lunch.
"Hey Lex. Why aren't you sitting with the other soccer girls?"
"Well Ali your part of the team to and your also my friend." She said with a smile.
We ate lunch together and talked for a while until Lauren Cheney comes.

"Hey Alex the girls are gonna go practice on the field later after school. Do you wanna come?"
"Oh umm..." Then Alex looked at me for an answer and I just nodded.
"Yea sure I'll be there." Alex said.

Lauren didn't even look at me or even plan on inviting me. She talked to Alex like I wasn't even there. It pissed me off so badly that I could have gotten up and punched her.

"Awesome see you there!" Lauren said. Before she left she gave me a glare.
"Are you sure Ali?" Alex asks me.
"Yea it's fine."
"Okay."

She gave me a quick hug then the bell rang. I had a lot of respect and trust in Alex. She was always there for me when no one else was. And in soccer no one would talked to me except her.
*end of flashback*

Since then Alex has always been there for even up to this day.

Tobins POV
I was still in Lauren and ARods room just talking to them. Then we all heard the TV turn on from the other room and I knew Alex was back.
"Well ill see both of you tomorrow. Goodnight guys."
"Goodnight Tobs!"

I went back to my room and saw Alex laying in bed watching tv.
"Hey lex." I said.
"Oh hey Tobs." She said back then turned off the tv.

"So who'd you visit today?"
"KO and HAO , then I bumped into Ashlyn so i talked to her for a bit, then I went to Kriegys room.
"That's cool. We'll be seeing the rest of the team tomorrow."

"Well I'm going to bed now, i had a long day today."
"Same here. But wait, Tobin."
"Yea?"
I looked at her and saw her arms out waiting for a hug. I walked over and give her a hug.
"I've missed your hugs." Alex said.
"I've missed your to."

Finally we pulled away and went to our beds.
"Goodnight Alex, I love you."
"I love you to Tobs."

We both drifted off to sleep and it felt good knowing I was finally back with my bestfriend.

The next morning Alex and me walked down to breakfast where the rest of the team was. I smiled seeing all of them. We both gave everyone a hug then we got our breakfast. We had today off because the last couple of people from our team just arrived last night and we wanted to give them a break.

Alex and me sat next to Lauren, ARod, and KO. It was fun, our first full team practice since our World Cup win.

Lauren's POV
We all talked and goofed around a lot. It was fun being back with the girls. Then I had to get up and refill my glass of water. Once I turned around Ali was behind me and I bumped into her causing my drink to spill all over her.

"Really Lauren?"
"I didn't mean to and you knew I was in front of you!"
"But you had to spill your water on me and embarrass me in front of the whole freakin team! Is that really what I get in return? After you being so rude to me since senior year in high school!"
"I didn't do anything senior year. That was all you Ali!"
"You were the one being so rude to me once I joined the stupid soccer team!!"
"It was your fault for..."

Ali's POV
I cut her off and shoved her. She falls back a little causing her to drop her glass that had water in it. Pretty much the whole team was starring at us.
Then Lauren gets her balance back.
"Really Ali? That's what you want to do?"

She comes over to me and shoves me back harder causing me to completely fall and drop my crutches. Sharp pain goes to my knee. She comes over again about to throw a punch but Alex and ARod grab her arms and push her back.
"Stop it Lauren, stop!!" ARod yells at Lauren.
"Enough you to!" Alex yells.

Ashlyn comes and helps me up and Tobin helps and gets my crutches. Once I get my balance back I look over at Lauren who is getting held back my Alex and ARod.
"Your gonna shove and when my knee is injured and then come over and throw a punch at me?"
"Enough Ali. Let's go back to the room." Ashlyn says and leads me to the elevator.

Alex's POV
"Okay guys shows over. Everyone go back to there rooms now." Carli says.
Carli walks past Lauren and just shakes her head. "Your better then that Lauren. You know better."

Then Carli walks out.
ARod, Lauren, Tobin and me walk back to our rooms in silence. Ones we got back to our rooms I just plopped onto my bed.
"What a great way to start the morning right?" I say to Tobin.
"Yep. We can't say anything to coach or she sure will kick them off the team."
"Yea, I'll go talk to Lauren later. After all you, me, and ARod know what's going on between them. And maybe Ashlyn."

At around 2pm I go to Lauren and Amy's room. I knock on the door and Amy answers it.
"Hey is Lauren here?"
"Yea she's out on the balcony."

She let's me in and I go out on the balcony where Lauren is.
"Hey Lauren."
"Hey Alex."
"I know what your gonna say Alex. I'm sorry I did that I know I made the wrong choice."
"Yea you did. After she pushed you, you should have just let it go. You know she's in crutches."
"Well we all know it would happen at one point."
"Lauren! Come on can you take this more seriously? What you did wasn't rig-"
"Alex I know what I did wasn't right! Now stop blaming it on me, Ali started it!"
"Yea we all now Ali started it but..."
"ALEX CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP AND GET OUT!?!"

I felt my eyes start to water a bit. Lauren has never yelled at me or even gotten mad at me before. I even remember she said she wouldn't...
"Lauren you promised me you'd never yell at me..." I felt a tear go down my cheek.

She looked at me and I saw the guilt in her eyes.
"Alex... I'm so sorry.."
I got up and started to head out the door.

"Alex wait! I'm sorry!" I ignored Lauren and went out the door.

Once I went back to my room I felt a couple more tears come down.
"Alex?" I hear Tobin say.
"Oh my gosh are you okay Lex?"

I cover my face in my hands and cry a little. Then Tobin came over and hugged me.
"It's okay, your gonna be okay." She says.

Lauren's POV
I was mad at myself for yelling at Alex. I kicked the chair I was sitting on and went inside.
"You okay Lauren?" Amy asks me from the other room.
"I'm fine I don't want to talk about it right now."

I laid down in my bed wishing I could hit an undo button and never yelled at Alex.

*flashback*
Tobin, Alex, Amy, and me went out for a walk around New York for a while. It was winter and was really cold.
"Tobin come with me and let's get some hot chocolate!" ARod says as she grabs Tobin's hand and then ran over to the hot chocolate store that was just around the corner. So it was just Alex and me walking around Central Park for a while.
"I love walking here in the winter." Alex said.
"I do to. I love when it's dark out and it's snowing."

We continue walking when we hear a couple walking behind us talking kinda loudly but what they were saying was kind of cute.

"I promise I will take you here every winter for the rest of our lives." The guy says.
"I promise that I will love you forever." The girl says.

Then they turn another direction and it was silent again.
"We should make a promise Alex." I said with a smile.

"Okay I'll go first. I promise to be honest with you all the time and be there for you when you need me." Alex says.
Then she puts up her pinky and I put mine up and we pinky promise.
"Okay, I promise that I will never be mad at you or yell at you ever and that wherever life takes us we will always be friends."
"Pinky promise?"
"Promise." I say as we get our pinkies out.
*end of flashback*

That memory flashes through my mind and it brings me down knowing I just broke my promise with Alex.

Authors note: yay I got another chapter out! But yea a little action between Ali and Lauren and Alex and a lauren.😏 I'll be busy tomorrow so that's why I put up another chapter today. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 952 11
Its been two years since I left. Two years since I last talked to her. Two years since I made the biggest mistake of my life. Based off of Let Her Go
88.4K 1K 19
Step on me would you Ma'am? One shots of all Ships from the uswnt. Preferences of players included too. Talex O'solo Bling Harli Krashlyn Prest...
Found By my11

Fanfiction

166K 4.7K 100
{Sequel to Youthful Exuberance} Shit happens. Plans fall through, mistakes are made, and life gets turned upside down. Tobin and the band are on tour...
34.1K 694 15
Sequel to Your Ex. Tobin Heath and Alex Morgan have definitely had some trials with their relationship... what will happen when they meet up again to...