arachnophobia ◇ suicide squad...

By -bloodyknuckles

"we will tell you what you're afraid of " ©-bloodyknuckles More

00; | Prologue
02; | Asylum
03; | Calista
04; | Plan
05; | Winston
06; | The Wall

01; | Origin

5.8K 171 123
By -bloodyknuckles

Guys pls bare with me this story is like rlly suckish and August 2016 needs to hurry tf up like omg.

*sigh*

Also, a very very cool character in this story, by the name of Calista Freya Leila (or Callie A.K.A. Babydoll) belongs to MayaLivinChillin !!

Enjoy mah bebes!

Much luv,
~KatXoXo

*****************************

01; | Origin

Reclusa;

"Carry on my Wayward Son,"

My fingertips tapped along to the Kansas song playing on the small, boxy radio in the old gas station I was sitting at.

"There'll be peace when you are done."

My eyes searched around the small store, seeing the broken glass on the floor, probably meaning that the store has been broken into once before.

Or maybe 10 times before.

"Lay your weary head to rest."

I close my eyes, breathing through my nose as I take in the hot air of summer.

"Don't you cry no more."

And I let the breath go through my mouth, pulling out the black Beretta from my jacket.

The cashier gasped and threw her hands up in surrender, but I smirked.

"You probably would have gotten lucky if you got Wade instead of me, but sorry, lady." I say, cocking the gun back and cracking my neck.

"I don't want to lose my life because I didn't take yours."

And just like that, the wall behind her head was painted a vibrant red, and I held the gun up to my lips, blowing the smoke away with a smirk.

I put the gun back in my jacket, grabbing the pocket knife from my back pocket and jumping over the counter. I stood over the blonde girls' body, and pursed my lips.

I didn't want to kill her, I really didn't. She probably had a family, a boyfriend, maybe a kid or two.

But the more family the victim has, the more in debt I'll be. And trust me, I want to be in a lot of debt.

I pulled up her small Aeropostale shirt, and kept my hands steady on the knife as I carved the words into her body.

"Victim 12. You nearly have me, coppers. ~R.W. Fera"

Quickly, I retract the knife and dip my finger in her blood, drawing a big arrow on the wall that points to the right, showing my direction of where I'm headed.

I grab all the things I needed for my way on the road, including the small radio, and head on my way quickly.

I could hear the sirens from miles away, due to the enhanced hearing ability in my ears. I have ears more delicate than any kind of animal to ever exist.

I clutched the backpack of things close to me, and I ran. I ran without looking back, and I ran until I couldn't anymore.

I saw a small cave just across the road from where I was, and I quickly jogged over to it, sitting under it as quickly as I possibly could.

Of course, I'm stuck in the middle of the fucking desert.

I pull out the girl's phone, which I stole, and quickly dial a number, hoping that just one little small bar of service will let me talk to him.

I wait for a second or two, and I let out a breath of air when he picks up the phone, his quirky voice still in check.

"Yello?" He asks. "Wade." I say. "I need you to track down this phone I'm calling you from so you can find me. I need your help." He sighs, and I narrow my eyes. "Aww, come on! Seriously, Recluse? What did you do now?!" I clench my teeth. "Shut it, Wilson, just do it, goddamnit. I don't have time for your silly games."

"And I don't have time for your bullshit! I finally scored one of those Russian girls I was telling you about! She's got the long brown hair, big blue eyes, big ass, big tit-" "Wade Winston Wilson, I will shove your gun straight up your ass and put my fist down your throat, then I'm gonna make them meet in the middle and I'm gonna play your heart like a fucking accordion if you don't hurry the hell up!"

"I'm on it."

"Thank you." I say, then hang up, giving Wade enough time to track the phone down before I crushed it with a huge rock I found beside me.

About an hour later, a red and black Lambo came racing down the road, and I stood to my feet, sighing loudly when I saw the cops following close behind him, but a smirk formed on my face when I saw him hanging out of the window, shooting his guns and swinging his swords around like the dumb ass he is.

Ah, I still love that asshole.

He pulled up beside me, and I quickly hopped in. Wade wasn't called the world's deadliest mercenary as just a nickname.

The cop cars had either flipped themselves over because the driver was killed, or stopped because the driver was killed.

Either way, those sons of bitches were dead.

I look over at Wade and smile politely, but his mask hid his face fully so I couldn't read his expression.

"What did you do?"

"That's none of your business."

"Actually, you kind of just pulled me into it, so yeah, it is my business."

I sigh, scratching at my forehead in frustration.

"Look, Wade. You're a hero, I don't want you to get caught up into my bullshit because you'll get fired from your 'Red Squad' or whatever the hell you're into, okay? You're the only person I can trust to save my life, but I can't trust you with why I needed you to save my life." I look at his red and black mask, then realize where I am.

"Where'd you get this Lamborghini from?" I ask, and he shrugs his shoulders. "Hero perks."

"Ah," I say, nodding in understanding. "That's cool." He nods, and I could actually feel him thinking about what he was about to say. But the man talks fast and when he starts, and he doesn't shut up until he's finished.

"Reclusa, I've never deciphered why you didn't take up our offer to join the heroes. I mean, yeah, okay, being the bad guy's fun. I know how that is, but saving people is so much funner!" He said, banging his hands on the steering wheel, making the car swerve just slightly.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Wade, look, I-I just can't. Too many people die when I try to save them. I can't deal with that. Being the bad guy is what my heart desires." I put my hand over my heart for instance, and he slams on the brakes, nearly throwing me out of the window.

"'What your heart desires'? Reclusa, you simply have no heart to desire from." At that, I slap him straight across his face, and he laughs afterwards.

"Damn, I never knew why we split up." He mumbled, and I sighed, sitting back in my seat again. He began to drive crazily again, but we never spoke another syllable to each other until we pulled up next to the bus stop in Los Angeles.

I get out of the car and begin to walk away, not bothering to tell Wade goodbye, because I knew that I would meet him again fairly soon.

____________________

(a/n: Reclusa really has a potty mouth, sorry guys.

And yes, the Merc With a Mouth will be featured in this fanfiction. DEADPOOL IS MY BABYDADDY <3

I hope you all will enjoy this story, and the adventures in it.

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

~KatXoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
357K 15.5K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...