I love... [Akashi x Orphan!Re...

بواسطة cyberwriterfuyu

A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happ... المزيد

Where it all started
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Extra Ch. 1
Ch.18
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53-5
Ch. 56
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61: Final
Akashi's Route
Kuroko's Route

Ch. 57

538 24 6
بواسطة cyberwriterfuyu

You woke up to see Kuroko-kun right in front of you. "Kuro-tan." His cheeks were a little red. You got up, feeling your head still in pain. "Ow.. What happened?"

        "Are you okay, (Y/N)-chan? You overworked yourself too much."

        "That's right, I-"

❖❖❖

        The one who opened the door was Akashi-kun. He had carry you bridal-style for everyone to see. One of the girls who locked you up went straight to Akashi.

        "Oh. Ono. Make sure you and your friend aren't welcome here starting today. I appreciate for all you done but it's time for you to pack up and leave."

        "It's not what it seems..! Akashi-san! Ugh! That girl!" Ono cries. While he carry her to the infirmary, Kuroko-kun and the rest of the boys who was finished dressing up ended up watching Akashi holding the female.

        "If I see (L/N) washing someone's gym clothes again, I'll make sure to see a punishment."

        'Clothes?' Kuroko thought. '(Y/N)-chan...?'

        Kuroko-kun ran to the infirmary, where Akashi had already left. Kuroko-kun looks at the girl, sweating. He clenches his hands. The thought of Akashi helping you, carrying bridal-style made him felt uneasy. The face that he had been thinking about himself, not realizing you were pushing yourself made him felt sad. He wipe off the sweat off of your cheeks. His eyes couldn't stop staring at you. His heart was thumping fast. Before he realize it, he had landed in for a kiss.

❖❖❖

        "Where's Akashi-kun? I should thank him."

        "He already left. Besides you need to rest. I'll wait here so you I'll take you home."

        "But-"

        "No buts."

        "Fine." you pouted.

❖❖❖

       "(Y/N)-chan, you're an orphan?"

        "Yeah." you smiled sadly, answering the shadow's question, sheepishly. You sat down on the sofa, smiling sadly. Kuroko-kun had taken you home and just found out you were an orphan. The shadow had question himself. He didn't knew a thing about you and you overwork yourself this much."I didn't mean to keep it a secret."

        "No, it's fine."

        "I've been keeping a steady part-time job but-"

        "(Y/N)-chan." Kuroko-kun said.

        "Yeah?"

        "Please quit your job." he begs. The shadow looks straight at the ground, his hand wrapped up in a fist. "I don't want (Y/N)-chan to overwork herself again like today. Please quit your part time job or the team."

        'I didn't knew anything...' he clenches his hands and sat down next to you, looking depressed.

        "Kuro-tan.. I got it. I'll quit my job." you lied. 'Sorry Kuro-tan. I know you're worried but I need a little more money at the moment for the orphanage. But I need a little money at the moment for the orphanage. But I'll cut hours. So don't worry for me.'

        You had touch Kuroko-kun's hand. When you did, the shadow had realized something. 'Her hand feels hot. I'm such an idiot. I even kissed you back there too.. I'm such a coward...'

❖❖❖

        After alot of rests, you started going back to school. One day, when you were walking home, coincidentally, Akashi was also walking home on that day. Akashi was just strolling around until he encounters someone getting picked up.

        "Come on! Just for a cup of tea!"

        "Sorry! I really have to go meet up with my friend!" the female cries. Akashi sighs and looks around. 'There are people around but no one is willing to give her a hand. That is quite depressing. Although, I have no right to talk.'

        "Oi! Can't you see she doesn't like it!" a familiar voice yells. Akashi stops his steps with a tick mark showed on his face.

        'This voice...' Somehow Akashi felt irritated. He had quickly recognized the voice but at the same time, the vice captain was hoping so much to think that he made an error. He did not want to look back. But he did. And it was exactly who he was thinking it was. (L/N) (Y/N).

        'Couldn't she just leave it alone?' He turned around to see (Y/N), her arms out wide, glaring at the guys, who was bothering that one girl.

        "You're pretty cute too. I wouldn't mind treating you too." you slapped his hand away.

        "No thanks." she glance back at the girl, "Run." And she did. Akashi slowly walks towards you as you drop your hand down. You didn't look back so you knew the girl had run off. 'Looks like that girl isn't coming back. Why are you doing this for someone you don't even know? You're a nosy girl you know that?' Akashi thought.

        Akashi stops the guy in front of you. He stands in front of you making completely shocked.

        "Akashi Seijuro!" you paused, looking at his back. You were slightly blushing. It was the first time you thought he was cool.

        "Stay behind me." But... Why was he like this? Was he trying to protect someone with that confident back of his?

        "You don't have to protect me. I'll protect myself. I'll support you so don't do these things on your own." you said.

        "You should say that to yourself, (L/N). How interesting." he smiles and looks back at the two guys.

        "You should listen to your friend. Don't act so tough just because you're in front of a girl."

        "Silence. Someone like you have no right to speak." the two guys jump, feeling a cold chill behind them.

        "Over here officers!" the girl you had rescued came back.

        "Shit!"

        "Let's get out of here!"

        "Akashi Seijuro..."  you said. "What are -"

        "What do you think you were doing?" he quickly cuts you off.

        "I was helping-"

        "You know how dangerous if you were not cautious enough?" he cuts you off again. You wanted to get mad at him but you couldn't. You knew he was just worried or then he wouldn't have help you. Akashi blinks, realizing the female was trembling but a smile was shown on her face. Akashi sighs and smiles, "You're amusing. And quite nosy. That offer of being friends, is it too late to say yes?"

        You lightened up. You smiled and shook your head. "No. I want to be friends with you! Thank you for helping me at the storage room and now. Now I know you aren't a bad person." You looked at the time, realizing you were late to work. "Oh no! I'm going to be late for work! See ya later, Aka-tan!"

        "..Work?" he asks himself as you ran off.

❖❖❖

        "Kuro-tan, lets eat lunch together!~"

        "(L/N)." Akashi grabs your wrists.

        "Eh? Aka-tan?" Kuroko-kun stands up.

        "Akashi-kun."

        "Sorry Kuroko. I'll be borrowing (L/N) for a moment."

        "Eh?" Akashi started dragging you. As you two were alone in the empty classroom, he hanged out at, Akashi finally lets go of your hand. "What's wrong?"

        "Quit the team." he answered as if it was an order. You raise an eyebrow.

        "Eh?" you shook your head, being calm about this, "Why?"

        "Quit your job or quit the team. I don't want you to overwork yourself."

        "You don't need to worry." you were about to walk back until he trapped you against the wall with one hand. You blushed, thinking how close the two of you were. "I-I'm alright! I won't let this happen again."

        "I'm not going to let you overlook this, (L/N). Don't act so strong." he smiles, leaning in a little closer.

        "I'm not acting strong! You don't need to worry for me!"

        "I do. You collapse before. Do you know why?" you shook your head but then nodded with a disappointment look, knowing the answer. "Because you didn't depend on anyone."

        "Would you help me if I asked you? Could I ask you and not be kicked out of the team for depending on you? Aka-tan, you don't know anything!" Akashi looks at the girl running off. She was right. He laughed on how wrong he was. This was the first time a girl had made him felt this way. If he had caught you asking for help, he would of told you, "You can't do something this simple?" And he would of kicked you out immediately. It was his plan from his start. And he laughed, that you knew his plan.

❖❖❖

        "(Y/N)-chan, are you okay?" Kuroko-kun sat next to you, who was wrapped like a ball, not showing your face at the moment.

        "I got into a fight with Aka-tan." you muttered. Kuroko-kun then didn't want to pry any longer. The shadow had felt a little guilty for being jealous of Akashi. Even though you weren't a couple, he wished he didn't had to feel the envy towards Akashi. It bugged him.

        "It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Just don't bottle it up. I'll listen. If you want someone to listen, then tell me. Okay?" For the shortest moment, you saw a sparkling aura around the shadow, smiling gently. You blinked and smiled. 'Just a few seconds ago, I felt a little sad. It's amazing that when I see Kuro-tan smile, I suddenly feel a little more happy. Every time I see it, the admiration I have of you feels a little stronger.'

        "Kuro-tan... Have I worked hard?"

        "You did. I'm not saying it because I'm your friend. I already know that you're trying hard. It's just that (Y/N)-chan's clueless." You opened your mouth and then puff your cheeks, not retorting back. "I actually rather you not try hard. I mean it's good and your way of thinking is not bad but your friends might worry about you. Like me for instance. I think Akashi-kun was the same."

        "Friends..." It was then Kuroko's hand was made into a fist. The sky blue haired boy was scared that he might be just a friend. "Thanks, Kuro-tan. You're always so gentle and nice to me that I'm really happy. I brought you so much trouble for Kuro-tan but even so Kuro-tan is really kind to me. The first time I met you till now--everything you did for me made me really happy. I got upset when you and Aka-tan was worried. It was my fault for being so troublesome. You guys were right. You guys are right here for me. I didn't notice it. Thank you. I wish I can be as gentle as Kuro-tan." you smiled at him. Kuroko-kun looks at you with a sad look and tries to cover up his sadness with a smile.

        "No, it's fine. I'm glad I could help." Kuroko-kun looks down. 'I'm not gentle at all. I'm terrible and a coward. I'm getting envious over you, who isn't even mine.' Kuroko-kun then opens his mouth, "(Y/N)-chan, do you like Akashi-kun?"

        "Me? No way. I barely know him. Don't get the wrong idea!" you worried, thinking that the shadow thought you have feelings for the red head vice-captain. "Rather than liking him, I'm more concerned for him. It's not as though I like him! I don't like him at all!" you meet the shadow's gaze and looked away, blushing. 'There's been one person for me... Wait, why did Kuro-tan ask? Is he... jealous?'

        The awkward silence began to slowly take the atmosphere. Kuroko-kun pats on your head and gently smiles.

        "I'm glad you're eyes doesn't look so red anymore." you couldn't get any more redder then before. "Your eyes doesn't look red but you look red yourself. Did your fever came back?"

        "No, I'm fine now. Thank you, Kuro-tan, for worrying."

❖❖❖

        "Aka-tan, I quit my job." you pouted. Temperature started to rise from your cheeks, "Thanks for worrying and sorry for yelling at you."

        "Good timing. I forgive you. I was in the wrong as well." Akashi said, not facing towards you. You then looked at the girl right next to him. "This is Momoi. You guys will be attending matches together often so I suggest:gain a better insight of each other."

        Momoi looks away while you smile at the peach hair girl. Momoi then looks at the girl, realizing she had a sparkling yet bubbling aura around her. "Hey, Aka-tan you aren't still mad right?"

        "No. I don't need to continue be angry with you." Akashi answers. Momoi then looks at the two of you surprised. Momoi looks up and point, "Are you two good friends?"

        "You can view it like that." Akashi smiles. You poke at his cheek.

        "How cruel, Aka-tan! I thought we were friends now."

        "Then, why were you yelling at him in the gym then?" you both look at the peach hair girl. Akashi then glance at you with a smug on his face. You then scratched your cheek, feeling embarrass.

        "Oh. You saw that..? There was just some misunderstandings but we cleared it up. How embarrassing. Sorry to show that side of me." you said, smiling. Momoi then realized that you were a nice girl. You grabbed Momoi's hands and smiled. "I-I really hope we can be friends! I mean if you don't want to that's fine! Well, I mean-. Uh.."

        'She was just a shy, awkward little dork.' Momoi laughs, understanding. "Let's be friends, (L/N)-"

        "(Y/N)-chan! If we're friends, you should call me (Y/N)-chan!"

        "Okay then, (Y/N)-chan. You can call me without -san too then."

        "It's a deal, Momo-tan!~"

        "..Momo-tan?" she sweatdrop.

❖❖❖

        "Momo-tan, where are you going to?"

        "I need to bring in Kuroko Tetsuya. He's entering the first string."

        "Oh, do you want me to go with you? I don't think you've met him yet." you asks.

        "No thanks." she said, smiling. 'Finally, Kuro-tan worked hard too. He's finally making it into the first string. He's always vomiting, I was always worried. But now he's did it.'

        "Ao-tan! Kuro-tan is coming." you tell him. A few minutes later, Momoi had brought the shadow in.

        "Excuse me! I brought Kuroko Tetsuya-kun."

        "Cool, thanks." Nijimura said, blankly.

        "Hey, you finally made it! Tetsu!" Aomine-kun smiles. The ace then use a ball and started to roll with his one finger.

        "Welcome to the Teiko Basketball Club's first string!!" You smile at Kuroko-kun's shocked expression.

        "You did it, Kuro-tan!" And not shortly after, Kuroko-kun debut. You were always worried about Kuroko-kun's since he was always vomiting a lot because of the regimen in the third string. But steadily and slowly, he was able to get use to it. You looked at Kuroko-kun getting another bucket. "I'll get you some water."

        Or maybe not. You sweatdrop.

❖❖❖

        As the cold winter passes by and the colorful spring came to say hi, during this whole time, you had became friends with Midorima and Murasakibara. You gotten even closer to Aomine, Momoi, Akashi to the point where you started to use "Dai-tan", "Satsuki-tan", "Sei-tan". Even though you were close with Kuroko-kun the most, you tried to called him by his first name but end up giving up, thinking that it was too embarrassing.

        Kuroko-kun was even jealous--he even tried to ask you about name even though it was embarrassing to ask but you avoided it because you didn't want him to know it was embarrassing to call him by his first name. He gives up being jealous and told himself, slowly and slowly, that you two will be even closer and when he has the courage to, he'll confess his feelings to you.

❖❖❖

        "Hey, Kuro-tan."

        "Hmm?" You and Kuroko-kun was sitting on the gym's floor. From behind, Nijimura, Haizaki, Aomine-kun, Midorima, and Murasakibara was playing basketball. Kuroko-kun was looking at his phone. Curious, you tilt your head.

        "What are you looking at?" you asks.

        "Oh, it's my friend." Kuroko-kun answers, looking at the phone still. You blinked with a fake smile shown on your face.

        "This is the first time I heard about your friend. Is.. she your girlfriend?" you blinked again. You started to sweatdrop. In your mind, you were mentally screaming. 'That wasn't obvious, right!?'

        "No. He's a friend I known for a long time. We promise to meet up in the summer tournament." You sighed in your head, punching the air, internally, cheering that it wasn't a girl.

        "Kuro-tan. We did it. No, you did it. You worked hard. We made friends with many people. Dai-tan, Sei-tan, Mido-tan, Murasaki-tan, Satsuki-tan. Nijimura-senpai and Haizaki-san seems like cool people too. Everyday was fun for me. Thank you Kuro-tan."

        "I haven't done anything though." Kuroko-kun said. 'I have to thank you, Kuro-tan. You're the reason why I'm here. Thank you again.'

❖❖❖

        "(Y/N)-chan!!"

        "Satsuki-tan." you smiled as the peach-haired girl hugs you.

        "Did you hear? Another boy is joining the first string. He's only been here for two weeks. His name is Kise Ryouta."

        "Yo. Did someone call me?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.2K 1.4K 21
Kise X Kuroko X Akashi Kise loves Kuroko but Akashi is against it. Who will Kuroko pick?
40.8K 1.2K 23
=Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya= It started when the King, in his Kingdom, was choosing a Maiden. He was no ordinary King, he hold the Demon Clan...
32.9K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
79.7K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...