I love... [Akashi x Orphan!Re...

By cyberwriterfuyu

A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happ... More

Where it all started
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Extra Ch. 1
Ch.18
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 53-5
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61: Final
Akashi's Route
Kuroko's Route

Ch. 52

510 26 3
By cyberwriterfuyu

"So let's start off with Kuroko-kun. Did you start playing basketball in middle school?" Riko asks.

"...No, I began playing in the 5th grade. I saw a match on TV and thought it looked interesting... There's nothing special about why I started." Kuroko-kun started to talk about his friend and when he was finished, Riko had turn to you.

"What about you (Y/N)-chan? Any reasons why you managing the basketball team?"

"Aha.. The truth is... It's because of Kuro-tan." you admitted, with the red color shown on your cheeks.

"Eh?" Even Kuroko-kun was surprised by your answer.

"I'll explain as the story goes along," you said, feeling embarrassed, not able to look anyone in the eye. "Back then, I was never interested in basketball. You all know I was an orphan so I was too busy with extra curricular activities. At the same time, I didn't had friends. I was alone during my childhood."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Kagami-kun asks.

"Shh. Just listen." you shushed Kagami-kun and look towards Kuroko-kun, "You can start first."

"It was a day with blue skies.. Skies so clear that it was hard to believe it was spring." Kuroko-kun started with his story.

The team all listen carefully how he started the team and how he had no one in the beginning. It was all hard work, always vomiting, sweating, but still he continued to play the sport he loved. Not once did he complained, and even staying late at night got him to meet his first friend. Even after all that, one of the coaches had even told him to think about quitting. You were moved and tried your best to not cry. It was then he met Akashi-kun.

"..And that's how I met Akashi-kun. It was also the day, I met (Y/N)-chan."

"Really?" you asks. Everyone's eyes shift towards you. "Eh?"

"Time for your story!" Riko's eyes shine.

"Well, uh.. Um.. Where do I start... As I explained before, I don't have friends that's why..."

❖❖❖

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Nice to meet you." Kuroko-kun walks back to his seat. Meanwhile, the female was tapping her pencil, listening to the introductions also waiting for your turn to do self introductions. As everyone finished, you had already memorized most of their names.

"(L/N)-chan, right?"

'-Chan!?' you nodded, shyly.

"Want to be friends?" you looked at the girl next to her. 'She was in my class last year.'

She had never spoke to you and you wasn't sure if she wanted to be friends with an orphan. If you recalled correctly, she was one of the bystanders when watching you get bullied. "I'm sorry for speaking to you in elementary. I really want to be your friend, though!"

"Okay." At the time, you didn't realize that they were actually your "friends."

❖❖❖

"Sorry, I have family issues to take of! I really wish I can go. Maybe next time?" During your days in Teiko, you were actually busy with work and the orphanage.

"Family issues, yeah right." one of the girls said as soon as you left. "Maybe she has a boyfriend?!"

"Yeah right, she does. I told you we shouldn't be hanging out with an orphan."

"You're right. Let's not hang out with her anymore."

❖❖❖

Even when your schedule was busy, you tried to make time. You even worked night shifts just to hang out but the time wasn't adjustable. But really, they just went out without you.

"I can't believe she thinks we're still friends!" the girls laugh.

"Couldn't she tell we've been ignoring her? Orphans are sure are dumb." the girls continued to laugh but little did they know, you were outside, listening to it all. That day, you had hanged out at the library for time to pass by, waiting for them to leave. Depressed, you didn't even realized that it was already dark and you were alone in the classroom when you walked in.

Tears had started to fall. 'Eh, why am I crying? I should of expected this..'

You heard the door open. And the person who opened it, it was Kuroko Tetsuya. You turn around to wipe the tears in your eyes, 'He didn't see, right?' You turn your head slightly towards the door but he was already gone. 'Eh?' You turn back to your desk a bit relieved. 'That's weird. I thought everyone would go home by now.'

"Excuse me." You jump, surprised but quickly glance at him, who was right behind you. Worried about your tears being seen, you avert your eyes towards the desk.

"You still haven't left yet?"

"I still have some paperwork to finish.."

"Did.. something happen?" So he did see. "Does your stomach hurt?"

"No that's not it. It's none of your business."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." he said, "I just couldn't leave a girl crying alone."

He was starting to walk away. "W-Wait!" Why did you stop him? You didn't know. You clench your hand, "Earlier today, I found out that the girls in our class didn't even think of me as a friend. It was only me who was thinking that."

"If it's painful for you, then stop hanging out with them." the sky blue hair boy said.

"But I don't want to be alone.."

"You don't have to be alone. I could be your friend." You started to cry. Why were you opening your feelings to someone you didn't knew? Why did you tell him? Was it because you were desperate enough to want a friend? Why were these tears falling out? These questions were all a mystery. There was one thing you wanted though, and it was too change.

You had felt a pat on your head. You quickly looked up to see the sky blue hair boy, smiling.

"It must of been hard for you." Kuroko-kun pats your head. 'Um.. What to do now? Aomine-kun is waiting for me outside..'

'The silence is making it harder to say anything. The silence is making the atmosphere awkward. I stopped crying too.. I need to say something..'

"Well, I have to get going. Someone is waiting for me outside." Kuroko's hand got off your hand. His head looked at the board, trying not to make eye contact. "I'm not saying this out of sympathy but let's hang out together."

"Really? No lie? Can we even hang out?" Kuroko nods.

"Do you want to walk home with me and my friend?"

"Huh?!" you asks, surprisingly. "No thanks! I still have to do some unfinished work."

"Should we wait then? A girl out this late at night..."

"I live around here so don't worry."

"Okay then. See you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah!" as the boy left, you jumped up with joy. 'I'm happy but what if it's just a joke? No.. He wouldn't do that, would he..?'

"Um!" he yells, as he ran up to the door, "Your name?"

"(Y/N). (L/N) (Y/N)."

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. I'll see you tomorrow." he bows down and walks out to the entrance of the school, where Aomine was waiting for him.

"You're late, Tetsu. I was just about to leave."

"Sorry."

"Wait! Why are you sweating? Did you run?"

Back at the classroom, you laughed, wondering why again, you were worried. Kuroko Tetsuya is a good person. He would be a good friend. You couldn't wait for tomorrow.

It was different from those girls--a different feeling when you had said yes. The female had felt even more ecstatic and really thought, you finally made a friend.

Extended Ending

After you finished your paperwork, and strolled down to the entrance, a red-head basketball player watches silently the female leaving. It was only time that fate would let them meet them soon.

-------------------

"This is how our story started..."

Deleted Extra Ch. 2 since it clash along with the story. Sorry to those who didn't get to read it XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...
417K 10.8K 115
Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracles and the only girl in boys basketball...
234K 6.6K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...