He Wants Her (Under Editing)

By Khushi_Writes

Amanda had a happy sad life. She had a lovely family and a job with a nice pay. But her father lost his job b... More

W E L C O M E
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
author's note
Chapter:7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16.
Author's note.
Chapter: 17.
Chapter: 18.
chapter: 19.
cast.
Chapter: 20.
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26.
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2 (100k!!!!)

C H A P T E R - 1

34.6K 933 86
By Khushi_Writes

"Amanda!" my mother called me out. I was already getting late like I always did. "Yes mom!" I replied quickly while putting on my sneakers, "I am done!"

Once I was done, I took my bag and dashed downstairs. "Fast dear, you are already late by 15 minutes," my mom said. I quickly grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the dining table when mom came out of the kitchen drying her hands on her apron with a small frown on her face.

"Why don't you for once wake up early? You are always so late that you don't have time to have breakfast." she told me with her motherly voice.

"Sorry mom! I'll try to. But right now I'm really getting late. I have to go. See you!" I quickly hugged her, kissing her on the cheek and ran out of the house with my truck keys, not waiting for her to reply.

My truck was kind of old and rusty. But I loved it. It has been there with me in all the good and bad times I've faced.

I reached my work place in 15 minutes. I worked at a cafe which paid me decent enough. It was a nice place and peaceful too. I was very excited for today as it was the day when we finally got our pay cheque. My friends who worked along with me, Daisy, Rebecca, Samuel and Owen were really excited and happy.

Just like every time, we decided to go for a night out. And as promised, it was my turn to give the treat. We decided to go to a nice restaurant for a simple dinner.

As soon as I got in, every thing went blank. My hands immediately went to my face. I could feel the smooth cloth of my apron hiding my face. I removed it off, "What the hell was that for?" I asked frowning at Rebecca, who glared at me slightly.

"It was for coming late to the work for fifth time this week!" She yelled playfully at me. I laughed at that. I've been working here for almost two years now to actually feel bad for anything they say to me. I love them and they do too. "I'm sorry," I smiled sheepishly at her which made her sigh.

"It's alright. Now get back to work. Linda might be here any minute," She said and walked away. Linda is the one who owned the cafe. She is in her sixties but a huge sweetheart. I then put my bag away in the back room, put on my apron and got to work.

I looked after a few tables. The crowd was normal, just like it usually was. And soon it was already the time for lunch.

When I made my way to the washroom to wash my hands before I eat, I found Owen and Daisy making out in the washroom. I almost put my hand on my eyes to save my virgin eyes and cleared my throat. They jerked away at the I'm-present-here look I gave them. "I think we have lot more rooms vacant in our cafe. You can head out there. But please leave the washrooms," I said glaring playfully at them.

Daisy just blushed and went away without a word. Owen was rubbing his neck, feeling awkward. I just signaled him to go, with a smile on my face. He smiled back and went away. They had been dating for three months now. They look cute together.

I sighed and washed my hands and went away.

After the whole day of work we got back home to get ready to go and decided to meet near the restaurant by 7:30 pm.

I quickly headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. I wore skinny blue jeans with a nice black shirt. I let my hair down and wore a simple lip gloss on my lips to match my out fit. I also put on a nice bracelet on my wrist. Then I decided to wear flats in black just to match my look.

I felt satisfied with the way I looked tonight. I took my hand bag and put the money, my phone, lip gloss and a little more stuff I might need and went down stairs.

"Hey mom!" I called getting down the stairs looking excited. She grinned and greeted me back "Hi Amy, you look great. Have fun. But don't be late, okay?" She gave me a mixed expression of warning and worry. "Don't worry mom, I'll be back on time" I replied "Okay then, see you mom!" and kissed her on cheek and left my house smiling.

I was very happy that I reached the place on time as my friends complained that I was always late. Insert scowl.

I decided to wait for my friends to come out side the restaurant. I then noticed Owen and Daisy coming. I sighed as I thought I didn't have to wait much. We greeted each other our hellos.

"Amy, you look stunning tonight, I think your gonna make many hearts beat faster," Daisy smiled playfully at me. I blushed, "Thanks. Even you look like some one will have very difficult time putting their hands off of you!" I said with a wink and she blushed too.

Soon even Rebecca and Samuel arrived and we headed towards our table which we booked in advance and were lucky as it was the last one left.

We took our seats. I sat beside Owen then Daisy, Samuel and Rebecca sat across us.

Samuel made us laugh on his silly jokes. Then we decided to give our orders. I swayed my hand to call the waiter.

The waiter was a muscular man with a nice jaw cut. He smiled at me asking "May I take your orders please?" Turn by turn, we told the waiter what we wanted to have.

The waiter politely asked "Any thing more would you all like to add to your order?" Giving him a small smile I replied "No thanks". He nodded at us politely and left.

We shared a lot of jokes with each other which made us to laugh a lot. My stomach was already hurting with all the laughter.

But then something happened which stole all my sleep that night.

.....

When I got home all I could do was replay the chain of events in my head.

My eyes fell on a man sitting just a few tables away from ours'. He had dark brown hair and well built muscles. Sharp jawline which was swoon worthy. He was dressed in a nice but casual out fit. He was breathtakingly handsome.

This man is way out of my league. He looked filthy rich by the looks of him. Complete package for a professional businessman. He was way too handsome to just sit around here. I could see a few more women in the restaurant giving him the eye.

And then, he suddenly looked straight at me. There was a sudden jolt I felt in my gut. I got transfixed under his gaze. I could not avert my eyes off of him. And so couldn't he.

My chain of thoughts were broken off when the waiter came with the food we ordered and served our plates in front of us.

The food was so delicious. Our stomachs were aching after a lot of laughing and eating.

Then my thoughts suddenly jumped back to that man. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I searched for him all around the restaurant but all my effort were worthless. At first I was disappointed that I couldn't find him but then thought that he was just a figment of my imagination. Because there's no way that someone that good looking existed. I must forget about him. But I must say it was not an easy task to do.

I tried to sleep but I was unable to, because my thoughts were filled by a certain brown head man. My mind was totally filled by the thoughts of him.

Why is that guy in my mind? I don't even know if he really exists and I don't know why I'm thinking about him. Ugh. I think too much. I should stop reading too much. I should sleep.

I closed my eyes and let the sleep slowly consume me.

. . . . . .

Hello every one!
This is my first story or I must say my first trial to write a story. Hope you like it.

Please give it a chance. Let me know my faults and strengths. So please do vote or comment. Don't mind my mistakes as I'll try to improve. Constructive criticism is accepted.

Khushi Jain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
30.5M 1.1M 64
|| Highest Rank - #3 in Teen Fiction || Amanda thought she had found the love of her life. She had everything perfectly planned out; the university...
150 21 10
Roman Sokolov She was supposed to be part of a challenge.A revenge.A vengeance Obsession however was not one of the those. And love was something I...
524K 34.3K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...