Lost Memories (Sanji x Nami)

By proudOtaku

By: Mr.Prince.LoveCook / proudOtaku Sanji nearly achieved his dream of finding the beautiful sea of ALL BLUE... More

LOST MEMORIES
Lost Memories... Dream come true!...
Lost Memories... One missing part...
Lost Memories... Our visitor...
Lost Memories... Lost Memories...

Lost Memories... Sanji is a cry baby...

1.5K 27 17
By proudOtaku

Lost memories... Sanji is a cry baby...

You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry? - Rumi

'Lately, my husband Sanji-kun became so very emotional. He was always crying without any particular reason. Well, I always saw him though he tried to hide it from me. It just, it really breaks my heart seeing him crying like a baby. I have been trying to ask him what's wrong, but he just smiled at me like there is nothing really wrong while he keeps trying to hide the reason behind his tears. I am so worry... really worry. Although, he did not say anything... I know that there is something wrong cause I also feel it. I am his wife, his half, so I feel his suffering. After talking to each other, arguing, at last, I finally convince him to visit a doctor for his check-up. Here we are, we went to the near hospital to examine his health. I am his wife so I will do anything just to make sure he is fine, especially his health as long as I am capable.'

"So, how's my husband, doctor? Wait, wait up... I do not want to be rude but... but are you some kind of Reindeer?" Nami asked. She was kind of very confused, stretching her big eyes directly on the small reindeer, who was professionally seating on his chair.

"Y... yeah, I am a reindeer..." the small doctor shuttered. Shakily, lifting his tiny hand to scratch his cute head hardly. He was so shy as he could not stopped lowering his gaze just to hide his super blushing cheeks. "If you can become sufficiently stable and lower your stress, things should return to normal. It is possible for this sort of condition to be caused by extreme stress"

"Extreme stress... really?" Nami repeated. Raising one of her eyebrow just to indicate she could not really believe on what the tiny doctor had said. "Then... extreme stress is the only reason why my husband was always crying?"

"Absolutely! Stress might not be sound dangerous. But it can be the only reason for many disease. You should not underestimate the capability of stress," the small reindeer assured. Kept nodding by himself.

"Oh, then that's a good news, way too good news. Ahh.... I really thought that it was a serious illness but thank god, it just a stress. What a good relief, I can now finally relax without worrying such for my husband health," Nami released. Quickly, lifting her hands above her head, insinuating she was so relieved.

Sanji could not stopped from smiling, could not stopped from worshipping his wife.

He definitely knew that he chose the right woman, a perfect wife for a man like him.

A wife who was worrying too much for her husband's health and a husband who really do anything for his beautiful wife.

But there was only one missing for this kind of scene.

Just only one missing for his perfect dream.

Only one missing for him to fully achieve all of his dreams.

He felt so embarrassed, ashamed because in the whole five years living together. He never really fulfilled his duty as her husband, because all he did was to act like a spoiled puppy, who kept chasing her. Not just like his wife, who beautifully and perfectly carried out her duty as his perfect wife.

He was really a terrible husband because he freaking missed that one important thing, that only one missing thing.

A one thing that could absolutely led to perfectness.

'It is not too terribly bad like this, but still, I thought it would be really a good choice that we try to check my husband health,' Nami muttered inside her head. Shifting her gaze toward her husband, who kept looking at the floor like it was the best thing to do. Talking to the floor and asking for a good advice.

"Are you okay, Sanji-kun?" Nami asked while she held her husband's hand tight.

Sanji lifted his head to look at her. Staring at her for a couple of minutes. Finding out how worried she was, though there was nothing to be worried about.

"See Nami-san, like I always told you that I am fine. Absolutely fine... so you don't need to worry so much about me because I am shitty strong," Sanji assured. Giving his seductive wink.

"Baka. Don't do that... you are not cute," Nami chuckled. Launching her soft punch on his shoulder.

"Awww~ you hurt my feelings Nami-swaan," Sanji awed. Kept sticking his face on her smooth face.

"Stop it... your face is rough!" Nami giggled. Using her hands to push Sanji's away.

"But I like to do it~ my Nami-swaan," Sanji snickered. Snaking beside his wife.

'For God sake just find a room!' the small doctor, Chopper whispered. Gapping while looking at his two nakama.

"Do you hear what your doctor had said?" Nami asked, doing her very best to get her husband attention.

"Hai Nami-swaan~"

"From now on you need to rest, I am banning you from entering your kitchen, just let me, your wife handle everything. Understand Sanji-kun?" Nami commanded, pointing her index finger directly on him.

"Hai my goddess!" Sanji saluted like he was a sincere knight in a shining armor in front of a mighty queen. With bunches of heart shape kept circling round his eyes and head.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. Stepping inside a very timid woman. She was wearing her doctor gown with her mouth curved into a smile, bending a little just to greet them.

"Sorry for the sudden interruption but Sanji-san, it is time for Nami-san examination," the woman said shyly. She was also a doctor, it was so obvious based on her cloth.

"Oh that's only mean, everything is already prepared. Right, doctor Kaya?" Chopper asked, looking at his fellow doctor.

"Indeed, but there is only one missing and that is Nami-san presence," Kaya said. Slowly shifting her gaze to look at Nami, giving her warmth smile.

"If that's the case then please take care of my wife for me, Kaya-chan," Sanji informed.

"Yes, of course, after all she is Nami-san, the woman I always admire," Kaya stated.

Nami was really confused. She wondered on what was happening, on what the hell they were talking about.

Nami just stood there while exchanging her gaze between each of them. But suddenly, "Wait, wait a minute... I really don't know what you guys are talking about. As I still remember, we are here in this place because of my husband. He is the one who need to face what you had said examination because of his condition not me. In fact, I do not have any illness so there is no reason for me to be examined. Get it?"

"Nami-san, please just do what they said. We must need to obey our doctors," Sanji pleaded. Rubbing her shoulder softly just to reduce her not yet fully create anger.

"Obey for what? I do not have illness, Sanji-kun!" Nami huffed, smacking her husband's hand away.

"Just... please Nami-san," Sanji pleaded again.

"Nami-san, it will never be too long and this is for your health. So, please you need to come with me," Kaya assured. She also tried to hold her but Nami kept opposing her, by shoving her hand away.

"I do not have illness so what are you talking about? Moreover you are just a doctor so when your patience said you need to stop you must stop!" Nami spited, kept doing anything just to push Kaya away from her.

"I am also worried about your health because I am not just your doctor but your friend..." Kaya said.

"That's right Nami, we are your friends. Your trusted friend, So you need to trust us, do not be scared," Chopper added. Getting off from his little chair to help Kaya.

"Nami-san, do not be scared. Can you still remember me, Kaya? You saved me, my village a long time ago... and I am very grateful to you." Kaya said, her tears slowly dropped down from her eyes.

"Nami, me too... do you remember me? Tony tony Chopper. Your nakama."

"What are you talking about? Frankly speaking, I did not recognize both of your faces... and this kind of conversation is absolutely useless. Sanji-kun, we need to leave... as I don't want to hear anything coming from them." Quickly, Nami stood up, glaring angrily to the two doctors before she grabbed hold of her husband hand, pulling him out from his chair.

But Sanji just sat there. He did not even obey his wife. As he kept staring at the floor with his mouth shut while Nami tried to keep pulling him out from his chair.

"They are talking nuts... these people are crazy, we better leave, Sanji-kun." Nami snapped. Locking her spiteful glare toward the two doctors.

"Nami-san, please... please just go with her..." Sanji uttered, his eyes still on the floor.

"But they are crazy..."

"THEY ARE OUR NAKAMA! THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP US. DON'T SPEAK ILL TO THEM AND STOP BEING SO STUBBORN!" Sanji huffed. He did not really meant to raise his voice toward his precious wife but he could not also control his self.

It was too much. This kind of event kept on repeating. Time after time. There was no break.

Kaya and Chopper astonished. Eyes blinking. Mouth gapping. They could not really believe of what just happened. Well, as they knew, Sanji was a loving husband. He really loved his wife more than anything. He worshiped her. He obeyed her. He cared for her. He sacrifice everything for her sake. Everything, as he was sometimes called "Perfect Husband."

But, actually raising his voice on her?

Were they dreaming or what?

Nami stood there just like the two doctors, she was also paralyzed by shocked. Her eyes locked on him, as she could not barely moved. Her heart suddenly felt pain. It was the first time she ever felt it. And it was so painful.

Gripping her heart tightly. Stopping her tears from falling. Blinking her tears away.

Why was it so painful?

She was badly hurt but she did not know the exact reason.

Does it hurt because it was the first time her husband raised his voice on her?

Or

Her heart knew exactly the reason why he acted suddenly that way. Her heart knew that her husband was already tired of her. Tired of her situation. Tired of her circumstances. Tired of her case. Tired of her condition. That no matter what he done there was no changing.

He was tired of her. He did not want her anymore.

That he hated her.

Her heart still remembered everything that her mind already forgot.

She did not know why it was so painful that made her tears finally dropped down from her eyes.

"You... you cho... choose them over m... me?" Nami shuttered. Her mouth shivered. Tears kept falling. Her body could not stop from trembling.

Sanji's eyes got bigger. Damn! Oh my shitty hole!

What was he done?

Damn, he did not meant to raise his voice on his goddess, never really meant to offend her.

Seeing the woman he ever loved in that kind of situation, shivering, crying, trembling, right in front of him tore his world.

Shitty, it was so damn painful.

"No. no. I am so sorry Nami-san, please... I am sorry. I did not mean to raise my voice... please forgive me." Sanji begged. Trying to hold her but she just blocked him. Blocking him totally to touch her.

"Don't touch me!" Nami cried. Averting her gaze away from him. Could not even look directly on his eyes.

Ouch. Like an arrow of pain shot directly on his heart, breaking it entirely.

"Please don't say that... please don't push me away... I am begging you Nami-san."

"Are you tired of me?" Nami simply asked, tying to keep her eyes away from him.

Honestly, she did not really know where that question came from. Well, she just asked it without even thinking.

What so big deal about raising his voice?

Just only raising his voice, it immediately led to a fight like this? Really a big deal?

Well, that was the questions jutted suddenly on her brain. But her heart fully control her sense, especially her emotion and then she unconsciously asked him a question of 'Are you tired of me?'

TIRED?

Tired of what?

Tired of his Nami-san?

Damn hell. NO. ABSOLUTELY NO.

Hardness to smoothness, loneliness to happiness.

No matter what would happen. Life to death. Health to sickness. He would never ever be tired of his wife.

How many years he spend his life courting her?

How many times he receive her punch, kick, slap, hurtful words... beating him up to the pulp when he tried to touch her.

How many times he nearly die after sacrificing his own self just to save her?

How many nights he suffer from a very lustful wet dream because of her?

How many days he force to control his desire because of her?

How many tissues he need to use for his masturbation after seeing her not fully naked body?

How many night he was widely awake, waiting for the falling star just to wish to be with her?

How many times he need to endure his massive nosebleed just to look at her?

Until now he could not really believe that his Nami-san was actually his wife.

TIRED?

Where that shitty word came from?

He did not feel tired enduring those things mention earlier just to see, to touch, or to be with her. How much more now? That she was his official wife. They have been marriage for five years.

Actually, guys, you fellowship, if you want to count his rejection, I think, that was the time you would feel really tired because it was in the cannot mention list. So many rejection until he finally got her yes.

Honestly, His brain kept convincing him. But his heart kept reciprocating it, telling him that he was not, that he would never ever be tired of her.

He loved her before up until now. His love for her always been increasing to the highest point, and no reasoning could stop it from reaching the maximum point.

Obsess, addiction, fetish, idée fixe, mania, fixation, and any words describing obsession was the word he felt toward his wife.

Yes, he was madly obsess to her. His addiction was her.

"No! No... I will never ever be tired of you." Sanji begged again.

"Liar..." Nami uttered, kept gripping her heart.

"I swear... please Nami-san... I will never ever be tired of you... I swear." Sanji wept.

"I know your lying..." Nami snapped, keeping her distance away from him.

"Nami-san..." Sanji sobbed. He really hated to admit it but he was absolutely a cry baby when it came to his wife.

Hearing her saying 'liar' and 'don't touch me' was painful. In fact, those words were the most hurtful words he ever heard, after they became one.

He could not stopped from sobbing.

To people, he was Black Leg the man of honor, gentleman, a great cook, the All Blue founder, one of those undisputed pirates, a bounty head.

But when it came to his wife, he was just a normal husband. Who never felt shame of crying in front of her.

Suddenly, her dainty smooth hand brushed his cheek, caressing it so softly, before wiping his tears away.

"Sanji-kun, you are crying again?" Nami soothed. Looking at him with a very sweet beautiful expression on her face. No anger. No hatred. But full of love and worry.

Ehh...

There was something wrong on her. Earlier she could not even look directly to his eyes but now she was staring at him with full of love and worry.

Something wrong in here.

"We better go to the near optical for your eyes," Nami said, kept wiping Sanji's tears away. So softly, so gently, so smoothly. Soothing to the skin.

"You are not angry? You forgive me?" Sanji wept, grabbing her hand just to kiss it eagerly, while his eyes locked on her big chocolate eyes.

"Angry for what Sanji-kun? And, how could I possibly be angry to my husband if all he did was to make me happy," Nami whispered directly on his ear, using her hands to wrap around his neck, embracing him.

Again... she already forgot...

Now, it was worst. It just for a few minutes.

"I am sorry... I am so sorry, Nami-san," Sanji sobbed, pulling her even closer. Planning to drown her with his tight embraced. "I will never ever be tired of you because you are my life... I love you Nami-san... I will always love you my wife."

"You are being too emotional today, Sanji-kun."

Well, inside her she felt somewhat so relax but her brain did not even care.

Nami stopped from talking for a while. She was wondering why her surrounding was not so familiar. Desperately enough, her eyes wandered around the place, looking at everything then she spotted the two doctors.

Nami sighed long before her lips turned into a smirk, "Sanji-kun, where are we? What is this place? Why are we here? And who are they?"

Many questions at the same time?

The two doctors just stared at her with their sorrowful expression. As they kept on exchanging look at each other.

Sanji broke the intimate embrace, repositing his gaze on the two doctors then back to his wife. With his mouth curved into a warmth smile.

"They are our nakama and at the same time our doctors, the beautiful Kaya-chan and the tiny doctor Chopper," Sanji introduced.

"Sanji, Is she always been like this?" The tiny doctor asked.

Sanji just answered him a nod.

"Woaaaah, he is so cute~ he is a reindeer, right?" Nami awed, shakily pointing her slim index finger to Chopper.

"Indeed," Sanji replied.

"How come he can talk? Well, it is not like it is very unfamiliar, because lately I always saw a lot of different animals, on the street, in the mall, in our neighborhood... they are everywhere. They even act like they are a real human being. I thought it is kind of weird but soon I found it incredible. How much beli I can get if I sell them, each and everyone of them?"

'As usual, she never change,' Chopper muttered inside his cute head.

"Sanji-san, what should we do?" Kaya interrupted, exchanging her gaze between Sanji and his wife.

"Nami-san, would you give Kaya-chan your time for a moment?" Sanji said, touching Nami by her shoulder so softly. Absolutely, interrupting her money imagination.

"Why?" Nami simply asked.

"Because you say so, do you already forget about it?"

"Huh?" Nami's mouth hanged open, gapping nonstop.

"Alright. Kaya-chan please take care of my wife for me," Sanji smiled.

Kaya paused, did not really aware of what was happening.

"Let's go, doctor Kaya," Nami said, giving her a warm smile.

"Ahh... ye... yes, right away Nami-san," Kaya shuttered, gesturing Nami to follow her.

Then they went to the other room without so much trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.8K 26
After Luffy accidentally sprays Zoro with a strange perfume , Zoro begins to feel funny and have an unusual sexual urge. Having no luck relieving him...
56.2K 1K 42
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
15.3K 717 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...
297K 9.3K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...