Me and Football (rewriting)

By graceabove

My name is Aspen Smith. I live in Ohio and go to Jasper High School. I'm 17 , a senior in high school. My mom... More

Chapter 1! (rewritten)
Chapter 2! (rewritten)
Chapter 3! (rewritten)
Chapter 4! (rewritten)
Chapter 5! (rewritten)
Chapter 6! (rewritten)
Chapter 7! (Rewritten)
Chapter 8! (Rewritten)
Caller ID (ch.9)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!!
Ch. 15
Chapter 16!

Chapter 14

960 17 8
By graceabove

JAMES POV

________

"Hello?"

"Hi is this James Axelson?"

"Yes who are you?"

"My name is Asher Cilibraise. I am the director of University of Miami and we have an offer to make you and your brother Jake Axelson."

"Yes hi sir, why just us two? Why not all three of us triplets?"

"Oh well you see only you and Jake got into this college your other brother didn't make it or apply."

"Oh okay. So when do you want us to come over there and talk?"

"Anytime before Wednesday at 7 p.m."

"Okay ill be there hopefully Wednesday morning."

"Okay sounds good. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your brother. Good bye sir."

"Sounds great, goodbye."

Whoa what just happened! Did I just get accepted into my dream school! Wait when did I apply?

"Mom!"

"In the kitchen!"

"Mom did you apply me to University of Miami?"

"No why?"

"Because I just got a call from the director of the school saying he wants to talk to me and Jake before the end of this week."

"Oh that's great sweetie but I think your dad applied you guys."

"Okay love you mom I'm heading to dads for a while."

"Be safe!"

I got to dads in 20 minutes best time yet, there was no traffic!

"Hi dad!"

"Hi James."

"Dad did you apply me and the boys to University of Miami?"

"Yes I did but only you and Jake."

"Oh okay. Thanks I was going to do it later in at them end of the year but I guess I don't have to now."

__________

Aspens POV

__________

Okay today is the last day of the show and mom got pushed back to today so I didn't have to go up yesterday.

I have a wonderful mint green dress knee high and one strap. My next dress I will wear later is ankle length, sleeveless, baby blue dress with little red/pink flowers.

Dallas' suit was very vintagey and he wore a sky blue bow-tie.

Ryder wore a black suit and a light pink tie he looked good, well both of them did.

We all walked down the catwalk together one boy on each of my sides.

Hehe it was such a fun week and now today we have the banquet thingy.

I wore a white dress that had a hot pink ribbon around it and in the back a bow. It was perfect!

I sat at our table with the guys and our moms when a very handsome young man *may I add* walked up to me.

"Excuse me but are you Aspen Smith?"

"Yes sir I am."

"Please call me Anthony. I am the the Entrepreneur of the modeling business Sail on Sail."

"Oh that's wonderful."

"Yes and I came here to scout out some nice young talent and you are prefect, right body, height and you're extremely pretty if I may add."

"Oh why thank you!"

"Your very welcome. May I ask how old you are?"

"I am 18, 19 in 8 months. May I ask how old you are?"

"I am 20, will be 21 in 11 months."

"And you already have a very successful modeling agency and your an entrepreneur."

"Yes and my dad owns a advertising company so we've been advertising like crazy since I started last year."

"Oh wow you must be rich then?"

"No I declined all the money dad wanted to give to me."

"Wow!"

"Okay anyways back to the point. Would you like to join my business. You will get payed $200 - $300 a week and I'll make sure my company takes good care of you."

"Well one question where is your business?"

"It's in Ohio."

"Oh I live in Ohio! How about I think about it and ill get back to you before the end of the week. Will I see you again?"

"I don't know but here take my card I'll write my personal phone number down so you can call or text me if your in or not."

"Okay thank you Anthony."

"I told you sweetie you will get scouted!"

"You did mom and now I can be a model!"

"What about everything you planned on doing with your life?"

"Ryder I can always quite modeling and work again you know and I'll be going to college just at Ohio State."

"Okay you know I'll be going to Texas for college."

"Yes I know and I'll miss you dearly but we only just began this year. So don't think about the future and plus $200 - $300 a week!"

"Yes I know I just don't want you to waste your life being a model."

"Yea like I would do that. You know I've always wanted to be an actress maybe Anthony can help me with that or find someone to."

"Since when did you want to be an actress?" Dallas asks

"Since I was 13."

"Oh wow and I never knew."

"Hehe sorry it was a secret remember I was the "boy" of our class didn't want to ruin that now did I?"

"Yea I remember also you were the one that every guy liked on middle school and I bet here in high school."

"Oh Dallas trust me no guy liked me when I came here till this year."

"Liar! Everyone liked you. Almost all the guys on the football and soccer team." Stated Ryder

"Ah yes I remember how at my parties the guys would always tell me I'm pretty, hot, ect. I always thought they were lies."

"Anyways enough talk about the past lets talk about something happy, fun or funny!"

"Josh you always find a way to make things fun!"

"True dat."

"No matter how Cheesy, cliche or annoying you get it always works."

"Yep! Wait! Hey that was mean!!!"

"No it wasn't."

We talk on like that for the next half hour of our eating. Now it is time for awards and all the models get a big prize then all the designers get something special, no one know what it is."

"Good evening everyone! First were going to have the models from day one come up. Then after them I will have day 2 then day 3 but not till I say so. You all got it?" Everyone said yes and he moved on.

"Day one models and fashion designers may you please come up to the stage." We all started to walk up and make it up there!

"Please stand in the order you went, if you went up there more then twice stand by me please." I walked over to the guy (I don't even know his name)!!!!!

"Okay good now I have the all the votes tallied up and the winners on this card. I haven't looked at it yet only the judges. So how about we get started. The winners of day one is...... *flips card around to read* Ryan and Aspen!! If you two can please come over here and receive your reward. You both won a free plane ticket to here Paris! You can use it anytime you want before 2016." The rest of the models got gold medals that were very pretty looking, we got the tickets and a silver medal, which was totally fine.

"Day two please come up and same thing as day one more then twice stand by me.... *blah blah blah* *i wasn't listening* the winners of day two are Rosie and Ty! Congratulations guys. Over there is your pride and you two each get a free stay to this hotel for 3 nights good by 2016. (PS it's 2013)

"Day three please come up and I bet you know what to do by now." I walked up there with Dallas and Ryder and my mom. The designers are suppose to stay up there till the end.

"*blah blah blah* *wasn't listening again.* the winners of day three are Jasmine and Noah! Your pride is a cruise from Maine to the Bahamas!"

*rest is boring and I zoned out*

"Now the designers. You all get a free trip to France it expires 2018. Good job everyone Annabel a blessed rest of your trip!"

We have the rest if the month to do something fun now. I asked Tyson and them when they are leaving and they said in eight days. I told him about me dating Ryder at first he was sad but i think he got over it . I text Anthony and told him I would like to model for him and we will be meeting up Friday, in two days to talk about everything.

"Honey your phone is ringing again!"

"Okay thanks mom!" We were in the car and my phone has been ringing none stop for the longest times and mom always yells to tell me even though I'm sitting right next to her!

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon is this Aspen Smith?"

"Yes, may I ask who's asking?"

"Oh yes I'm sorry. My name is Alexander Borel I'm the scout for our modeling business Backstage104. We are located in Ohio and Texas so if you live anywhere by those two states we would love to have you. I already talked to the manager and showed him pictures. He thinks your prefect!"

"Oh that's great! I live in Ohio but I'm still in High School and I play football for our school. If you haven't heard of me yet then I don't know what to tell you."

"Yes I've heard of you stated best high school football player."

"Yes that's me. I would take the job if I could start after my season."

"Yes yes I already knew you were playing football my son is in your class Joseph Borel."

"Oh yes a real nice guy."

"Yes he takes after his mother. Well anyways he told me you were playing again this year and the manager said you can start in November, you will be on the front page for our Christmas magazines if that's okay with you?"

"Yes that's perfectly fine! I just have to ask my mom and get her approval."

"Yes that's perfectly fine just call or text me. This is my cell so you can use this number is you would like."

"Okay thank you and I'll try and get back to you by the end of this month maybe sooner or I'll tell your son."

"Okay that sounds like a plan. Goodbye Miss Smith."

"Goodbye Mr. Borel and please call me Aspen."

We sat in the car driving for another 10 minutes in silence and I just couldn't take it, I turned on the radio and played any song that came on... and of course it was One Direction.... I turned the radio on the the Disney station that's why!!!!! I'm stupid.

"So another modeling business?"

"Yes mom that's I think the fourth that's called me this week!"

"Wow my little girl going to be a famous model soon!"

"Yep the agency that just called said I will be on the front page for there Christmas magazines!"

"Oh my gosh!!! That's amazing!"

"I know I can't wait! But I start November after football season."

"That's still really good."

"Yes but I plan on only working with 3 agencies at the same time maybe less. So far I only said yes to two of them."

"Okay that sounds like a plan."

We got to the restaurant where we are going to meet some fun people I guess.

The waiter was showing us to our seats when I saw Jack! What the heck is he doing here!?!?

"Jack?"

"Aspen, how are you?"

"Fine but what are you doing here?"

"Well the football game we had lost week we um kind of lost."

"What! No we never loose even when half our team is gone!"

"Chill Asp I was kidding!"

"Don't you ever do that! You know how much I want to get into the finals this year."

"Oh yes we all know that. Well I'm here because I might go to school here."

"WHAT! No you have to be kidding me!"

"No I'm not I'm sorry."

"Why here in Paris?"

"I want to design clothes like your mom and they have the best designing schools here."

"What about your brothers?"

"They both got into University of Miami, dad knows these rector of the school so he got them in early they might start right after graduation but both of them still aren't sure if they want to yet."

"So what all the Axelson boys are just gonna leave me! Your going to go to school here for goodness sakes! Then James and Jake to Miami!"

"Okay calm down you still have the rest of the team."

"Yea but they're not like you guys. You three help me stay sane, you make sure I get everything right you are there when I need you no matter how small or big my problems are. I can't loose you three." I started to cry. "You can't leave me."

"I'm sorry sweetie but really want to go here and Miami is their dream school. You can't take that away from them."

"I know I just can't stand to loose all three of you at once."

"You won't I'm not leaving till I turn 20. One year of art design at Ohio then the rest here I'm Paris."

"Promise no matter what you will always come visit me."

"Yes I promise."

"Thank you! Oh and I have good news!"

"What is it!?!"

"I'm going to be a model!!! So you just might see me while you're here in Paris!"

"OH MY GOSH! Aspen that's wonderful!"

"I know I start in November after football season."

"Well I can't wait."

"Either can I."

"I get to go around and say "She's my best friend! That's my best friend I know her! You don't." haha I actually won't do that."

"Yea but you will know me and when you are the next top fashion designer I'll go around saying "that's my best friend Jack! We were football buddies! He's my best friend not yours!" but you know I would never do that."

"Actually you would."

"Haha very funny."

"Yes I know I am." :P

"Okay well I have to go I'm meeting some important people I guess."

"Okay bye Aspen, love you."

"Love you too Jack."

I found where our table was and I saw mom sitting next to two very handsome men and one looked just my age.

"Sweetie I want you to meet Devon and his son Cruz, he's 18."

"Oh well hello I'm Aspen."

"Yes we know and you look very pretty today Aspen." Cruz stated

"So what I don't look pretty everyday? Is that what your saying?"

"Um... no?"

"I'm sorry I just found out some bad news. Forgive me?"

"Apology accepted."

"Thank you."

"So you play football?"

"Yes sir. I also race dirt bikes."

"Oh please call me Devon."

"Okay Devon."

"Haha I like you."

"We'll thank you I like myself too."

"Haha so where you from Aspen?"

"I'm from Ohio."

"That's wonderful! We live in Michigan not to far."

"Right we took a field trip to Detroit, Michigan last year."

"Oh that's great. Now if you don't mind I'm going to ask you questions and you answer them the best you can."

"Okay sounds good to me."

"Okay first question: how old are you?"

"I am 18, will be 19 in 8 months."

"Okay that's great my son here is 18, 19 in 7 months. Next question: What are your hobbies?"

"Lets see... sports, well to be exact football, soccer, lacrosse and volleyball, art, drawing and painting, making my own clothes."

"That's wonderful. You sound very fun and athletic. Okay on to question three son are you writing this all down?"

"Yes father."

"Okay good. So what do you want to do in your life?"

"Well before I'm married or before I have kids I wanted to be an actor or a model. Now I just want to be a model, when I have kids or while I'm pregnant I want to be an artist after I have kids and they start school I want to be a art teacher."

"Oh my sounds like you have your whole life planned around those two things. Now what would happen if it doesn't work out like that?"

"Well I already got accepted into two modeling agencies and I did apply for an art school College for Creative Studies in Michigan to be exact. They said if I just bring my portfolio before the end of the year I might be accepted!"

"Okay next question: What kind of job would you like your husband to have?"

"Um.. That's hard. Probably either advertiser, chef, web designer or a video game maker (A/N- my brother I'm law makes video games and then he test them)."

"Those sound like wonderful jobs. Now my son has some questions to ask you."

"Okay go for it."

"What would you do if you were on a train and you couldn't stop but we were about to hit and kill ten people. The only way to save them is if you jump off the train and die."

"I would jump off the train if I knew I would save ten people."

"Okay that's what I would do too."

"Ok so next question please?"

"Yes what kind of acting would you of done or like what kind of movie would you prefer to be in?"

"Probably anything I could get into to. Maybe a romantic comedy or a sport film like Facing the Giants and 5th Quarter."

"So sports and romantic comedy interesting combination."

"Yes I know I'm weird like that."

"No no your not weird."

"Okay so anymore questions?"

"Yes one more. Will you go on a date with me?"

"What!"

"Will you!"

"Um... Mom?"

"What ever you want sweetie."

"Um sure, when?"

"How about Saturday at seven?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Ok so aspen how long will you be here till?" Devon asked

"Till the end of the month so a few weeks."

"Oh that's great! Did you bring any friends with you?"

"Yes I brought two friends their names are Ryder and Dallas. Well actually mom invited them to help. Then I meet up with two of my other friends here their mom is a designer too. Ryan and Joshua then my ex is here."

"Oh so all boys then?"

"Yes but it's all fine we are all really good friends and were all on the football team. Cruz you would fit in just perfectly as long as you love sports like the rest of us but mainly football and soccer."

"Oh well I play soccer for my school and I was playing football till I broke my leg last year during a game against a school in Ohio actually."

"Really?"

"Yea I think the guys name was Troy I don't really remember."

"Oh we have a guy named Troy on our team maybe it was him. I do remember some guy getting hurt last year."

"Yes. It could of been him."

"Hello my name is Julie may I take your orders!"

We all ordered I got the filet same with Cruz and mom then Devon got the Samoan.

We eat then talk some more about life then we had to go. Ryder was going to take me somewhere but I just don't feel the love anymore I feel like he has drifted away from me. Eh.. It's fine though I mean I'm going on a date with Cruz Saturday.

__________

Ryder's POV

__________

We were walking around the little city when Aspen suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like your not telling me something."

"What do you mean?"

"Like you've been keeping secrets from me."

"Okay I have been keeping secrets from you but they aren't important."

"Okay so tell me."

"No I can't."

"Fine I'll tell you my secret."

"Ok tell me."

"I have a date Saturday with a really hot guy."

"What!"

"Yep that's what I said. You see I just don't feel the love anymore I feel like you've been cheating on me and you've been keeping tons of secrets too!"

"We'll maybe because I am! While you've been off modeling and meeting up with all those different agencies I meet someone who actually likes to have fun and is very wild in bed I may add!"

"What the heck! While I've been at all these dumb conferences and meetings you were off screwing someone! You know what screw you we're over!"

"Fine."

"Oh and I'm moving into Ryan and Josh's room or maybe even Cruz's!"

"You know what I don't care anymore."

I watched as she walk/ran away towards the hotel. I can't believe I told her I was having sex with someone behind her back when I wasn't. I was just angry at her I guess. Now she's gone.

________

Cruz's POV

________

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Why do people knock so much!

"Cruz are you in there?"

"Aspen?"

"Yes it me just open the door!"

"Okay okay one second."

I opened the door to a crying girl who was soaked. I guess it's raining out.

"What happened to you?"

"I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me and having sex with her while I was out at conferences and meeting up with agencies here."

"Wow that guy is messed up why would someone cheat on you? Your wonderful, pretty, athletic and funny."

Haha awe thanks Cruz but do you mind if I stay at your place tonight?"

"No it's fine I'll sleep on the couch you can have the bed and let me find you some dry clothes."

"No it's fine my room is only seven doors down ill grab some clothes tell the other guys where I'm going then ill be back."

"You want me to come with you?"

"Sure if you want to."

"Okay let's go."

We walked down to her room and like she said it was only seven doors down.

"I'm going to go explain to the guys you can wait in here if you want. I'll be right back."

I watched as she walked away and a few moments later the door to the hotel opened.

"Ryan, Josh, Dallas are you here!? Um.. Who the heck are you?"

"In Cruz and you are?"

"Oh your Cruz the one who asked my girlfriend out Saturday."

"Well she never said she had a boyfriend just an ex who was here."

"Ha she was probably talking about that kid Tyson. Oh I'm Ryder"

"Oh hi Ryder."

"Hey Ryan is Aspen here?"

"Yes she getting some clothes then heading out for the night."

"With who?"

"I don't know but she asked if she could have the car keys."

"Oh she's probably going with him."

"Him?"

"Me."

"Oh hi, I'm Ryan."

"Cruz nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Okay Cruz I'm ready lets go."

"We'll it was nice meeting you two but I must go now."

"It was nice to meet you too Cruz."

"Bye Ryan. I'll see you tomorrow I promise."

"Okay bye Aspen and you better make sure you do."

"Don't worry! Love you Ryan and tell Dallas and Josh I'll see them tomorrow."

"Okay don't worry I will and I love you too Aspen."

"Thanks so much! See you later!"

"Ready to go Cruz?"

"What?!? Oh haha yea lets go."

"Oh and Dallas if you can hear me call me!"

"Okay and I heard everything you said earlier!"

"Haha okay bye love you!"

"Love you too sweetie!"

"Josh! I know you can hear me so ill see you very soon and love you too!"

"Love you even more!"

"Not possible!"

"Oh really then. I'll see you soon babe!"

"Yes you will!"

___________________________

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Oh wow this is 16 pages on word I wonder how long it is on here.

Anyways you all know why I haven't updated bit this is hope makes up for how long it's taken me. I challenged my self how long can I go without using my computer. I went this long! Pretty good huh? But I'm gonna start over again right after.

Oh and by the way surgery went perfect!! Thank you all for reading too!!

Anyways if you have and Instagram or an Vine account comment down below and I'll follow you! I promise! Also if you have a SnapChat I would love to chat with all of you!!!

Anyways...

❤VOTE

❤COMMENT

❤FAN

- Luv_Gymnast112 (Writer)

- Madison (Editor & Best friend)

-Joshua (Idea helper & BESTEST FRIEND)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564 5 32
Army brat Emily Barfield just wants to experience a normal year of high school before she and her family move back to the States right before her sen...
25.7K 1.4K 50
WARNING. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS LIKE FIFTEEN. WHILE I AM VERY PROUD OF IT, IT CAN STILL HAVE SOME CRINGE WTF MOMENTS. S...
7.2K 165 14
Aspen Tatum is a handful of a women. She's one of three triplets, 2 brothers . They moved to Ohio as their mom wanted to live closer to some good fri...
488K 10.1K 104
Reid Hatfield has always loved the game of football. He loves the teamwork, the thrill and hearing the crowd chant his name in the stadium. What guy...