Battle Of The Spoiled (BoyxBo...

By Insane_MindRL

What happens when two of the richest kids in all of Winhistler want the same thing, or someone to be exact. O... More

Proloug
But It's Cold Outside
The Battle Begins
Saints and Sinners
Games begin
Inches
Forced
New found friend(s)
Moves of the century
Sleep Over! (Prt-1)
Sleep Over! (Prt-2)
Shattered Peace
Aftermath Heat
Dinner Plans
Food and First Kisses
Together
Understanding Nothing

Into Us

109 7 9
By Insane_MindRL

Much to their surprise the door swung open widely, light and wonderful smells wafted out. Standing in the door way was a very well dressed man, "Ah, you must be Grant!"

The man grabbed Grant and pulled him into a tight embraces, much to the brunets protests, "you should have just walked in, our doors always open for you!" Stepping aside the burly man allowed Grant and Connor to enter, "I'm Mr. Harries, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

Grant smiled politely, "it's nice to meet you as well, you have a lovely house and the food smells great!"

Mr. Harries smiled proudly and let out a hearty chuckle, "it's no problem, make yourselves at home. The boys are off somewhere and the food is dispersed around the house so don't be shy."

With that he turned and greeted another well dressed man that was passing by. Grants eyes widened before he let out a sigh, "alright now can we go?"

"Your already starting that?" Connor grumbled, "and no, we are staying for a bit whether you like it or not."

"Well I have the car keys" Grant jingled the keys in his jean pockets, "so actually I decide."

"And they have food" Connor motioned to an expansive spread of food in the room over, "so I don't think I need to worry about you leaving."

Spotting the food Grant slowly turned  and brushed past Connor, "yeah I'll just be over there so..."

"Yeah, yeah I have my phone" Connor chuckled and went off in search of Finn or Jack, preferably Finn. Spendings he better half of 20 minutes searching Connor huffed in aggravation. Pulling out his phone he dialed Finn's number.

"Y'ello?" Finn's voice questioned, "Finn speaking."

"Hey Finn, it's Connor. I'm just calling to say that I'm kinda lost in your house and I have no idea where you are" Connor shyly replied, "I feel so stupid."

Finn chuckled through the phone, "it's no problem, the house can get a little confusing. I'll just come and find you, it'll be like a little scavenger hunt without any clues."

"Your so childish" Connor laughed, "I wish you the best of luck on finding me before I die in some corner of your house never to be seen again."

"Alrighty, see you in a few Con" Finn replied before hanging up. With that Connor head off farther into the inner workings of the Harries household. The sparkling white walls seemed to go on for ages and were only broken up by doors that towered high. He felt that he was going in circles even though he had no recognition of the paintings that lined the walls.

Finn smiled when he saw Connor scratching his head before turning down the hall. Sneaking down the hall Finn snuck expertly behind him and pulled him into a hug, "found you!"

Connor jumped out of his arms ready to kill whoever was attacking him, "holy fucking crap Finn! You scared the living shit out of me!"

Finn smiled cheekily at him, "and it was pretty funny if you ask me!"

Connor narrowed his eyes at him, "was not, I could have died!"

"Totally" Finn laughed and opened his arms, "don't I get a hug?"

Connor grumbled something under his breath before agreeing, "fine, but only cause you are so cute."

Meanwhile Grant was happily helping himself to the smorgasbord of food without remorse. He saw no reason not to, when is the next time he will be able to eat all the ham, turkey, and other delicacies that he wanted? The only reason that he could think off was that he was representing his family in front of nearly every important person in their town. That wasn't a good enough reason for him though. "Find enough to eat?"

Grant spun around, mouth stuffed with honey smoked ham. He shook his head happily at a sharply dressed Jack. Smiling Jack approached him, "I take it that your a big eater?"

Grant chewed and tried not to choke himself on the meat, "what's with all the questions when I have a mouthful of ham? Do you suspect me to just spit it out and reply or swallow it like a snake?"

Jack shrugged, "I'm just making conversation I guess. I wasn't really looking for a response. Is Connor here as well?"

Grant internally rolled his eyes, is that really the reason he stopped him? To ask him about someone else? "Yeah, he went off to find you or Finn."

Jack nodded signaling he understood, but made no attempt to leave, instead he just studied the bubbling sauces. Grant quirked an eyebrow waiting for him to respond, "I have to tell you something Grant."

Grant groaned internally, he didn't get why everyone had to spill their guts to him, "go right ahead Jack."

Jack seemed to be lost in his own mind before he finally spoke up, "Finn doesn't want to date Connor cause he wants to date him, he wants to win a bet against me."

"No shocker there" Grant snacked on some chips, "no offense, but your brothers kinda an ass if you haven't caught on. Connors a great guy and all of that, but Finn wouldn't really want to date that. Those two would seem more like a 'one night stand blowy' kinda of couple."

Jack stared at Grant, shocked at his reaction, "so your not surprised by this at all? Are you mad at Finn, or me for that matter."

"Well you never finished" Grant laughed, "I assume you were going to tell me more than that, but stopped to test the waters."

"Well sorta" Jack awkwardly scratched his head, "I was also just going to confess that I actually like him, that it isn't just the bet."

Grant uncaringly shrugged and continued to pillage the food table. In all honestly he couldn't be bothered in the slightest as none of it involved him. They had warned Connor and if he didn't want to listen then so be it, he wasn't going to be pulled into this mess. He cared about Connor, God he was his best friend, but he realized that Connor needed to learn something's by himself. He'll always be there to pick him back up when he learns.

Jack quirked an eyebrow, he had suspected some sort of verbal response. "So do you just not care?"

"No I care, but it's not my place to say or do anything. Connor's a big kid and if he wants to date your brother even when he knows he's going to be hurt, so be it. And if he wants to date you, so be it. I have no say in this, you, your brother, and Connor do." Grant explained to Jack, "speaking of Connor I should probably go find him. Care to show me the way?"

Jack nodded and lead him down the hall in search of Connor even though he wasn't entirely sure where he was. Making small talk they went to the game room to find Finn and Connor cuddled up on the couch. "Hey guys, we were looking for you."

Grant followed him into the expansive room in amusement. It was built around a massive flat screen tv that dominated the room with several couches positioned around it. "Yeah, I needed to make sure you didn't die in a corner or something. Also I kinda needed to stop myself from eating my body weight in food so that is an aspect to it as well."

Connor rolled his eyes at his friend knowing how true the statement was. While Grant was known for his constant eating he still maintained a nice body due to a fast metabolism that Connor coveted. "So I assume you found the food."

"No I was eating their rug" Grant scoffed plopping down onto a separate couch, "and you pointed out the food remember? I didn't have to scrounge through their kitchen for old crackers or something."

Jack chuckled and sat next to him, "that would have been a sight to see."

"Well if you want to see me do it give me a half an hour as that's what I will be doing if the foods gone" Grant laughed. He sent Connor an uncomfortable glance that was connected to the fact Finn was in the same room, but said nothing.

Connor cuddled deeper into Finn's chest, missing Grant's body language. In return Finn threw a casual arm around him, "so, are we having fun yet?"

"Of course we are, nothing like hanging out in a room away from social contact!" Connor joked, "it's what I do all the time at my house."

"Your house? You are never at your house, you spend 99 percent of your time at my house" Grant quirked an eyebrow in amusement, "there's no need to pretend you have a life outside mine."

"Hardy, har, har" Connor retorted. The room grew sickeningly quiet with the awkwardness of the entire situation.

Patting the couch to a rhythmic beat Grant tried to busy himself as he waited for someone or something to break the uneasy silence. "Wanna go get more to eat?" Jack motioned to the door with a smile.

Internally sighing Grant smiled widely, "is that even a question?" Bouncing of the couch Grant patiently waited for Jack to join him, "want anything?"

Connor and Finn shook their heads in response. Jack got off the couch and draped an arm across Grant's shoulder as they left the room. Turning to Finn Connor couldn't help, but notice a frown on his face as they left, "you okay?"

As if dragged out of some sort of trance Finn cockily smiled at him, "of course I am, how couldn't I be with you here?"

~~~~~~~~~

Instead of returning to the gaming room Grant and Jack went back to Jack's room. Grant was laying tiredly across his bed while Jack sat on the minimal space left laughing at him, "you are the stupidest person ever, even stupider than Finn."

Grant kicked him in the thigh, "am not you ass. If anything your the stupid one for not killing him yet."

"I am not going to kill my brother, I'm connected so they'll search me first. Why don't you kill him?"

"Same reason" Grant shrugged, "but only I would have a more up front motive seeing as he just physically attacked me not long ago."

Shaking his head in agreement Jack sighed, "I don't know what to do with him."

"You don't do anything, he's not your responsibility just like Connor isn't mine. Connor knows that I'm not gonna tell him what to do, even if I'm against it, but he also knows that I will be there for him when he learns what comes from it. Obviously I wouldn't let him kill himself or anything, but you know what I mean." Running a lazy hand through his hair Grant winked at Jack, "I wouldn't mind taking care of you though."

Jack chuckled at the perverted banter coming from Grant. He was well aware it was just kidding around as he had been joking like this all evening. "Who's to say I'm not the one to take care of you though?"

"Bottoming a bottom? Hmm how interesting" Grant rubbed his chin smugly, "I would try that out."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

Grant joined in on Jacks laughter before Jack's phone went off on the bed rest above Grants head. "Don't look at me I'm not getting your phone, I'm comfy."

Giving Grant a glare Jack tried his best to crawl over him to his phone without kneeing or standing in him. That all changed though when his foot gave out and he landed directly on top of him.

"Oof!" Grant coughed as Jack later on top his chest, their faces inches apart. Regaining his composure Grant took full advantage of the situation, "come here often."

Jack blushed as the boy winked down at him with a sly smile, "not often enough." It wasn't that he was being seduced or influenced by Grant. It was just that it was nice to be held by someone with everything that's going on with Connor, not that this meant anything.

Throwing his arms around Jacks waist Grant gave him a smug smile, "so now you are gonna finally start flirting back? Huh, if I knew all I had to do was have you lay on top of me to get that I would have had you done that earlier. Even if you are like twice my side."

Jack buried his face into Grants chest, "that made no fucking sense." He said words but all that came out where the murmurs that escaped the cloth prison.

"Love makes no sense" Grant teased.

"Hey, ther- woo!" The door was abruptly swung open. Connor awkwardly stood in the doorway at the sight before him, "we were just looking for you guys sense you never returned."

That's when Grant noticed Finn standing behind him with a blank face of pure nothingness. It was weird to see him so emotionless when he usually at least had a cocky smile splayed across his face.

In a matter of seconds Jack had flew out of Grants arms and onto the floor, "ever heard of knocking?"

"No, but I haven't heard about you two either. Are you guys a thing?" Connor dug making his way over to the bed. He sat down next to Grant's leg, Grant not having moved sense they entered.

"No not really, are you and Finn?" Grant questioned trying to flip the topic back at Connor.

Connor bit down on his lip and looked over at a still emotionless Finn. "No, no we are not." With those words Finn disappeared down the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 36
Important A/N: This is version 1 of BWBB, and it's discontinued. Version 2 will be published 11/10/2019 on this same account. Sorry for the inconveni...
648 50 8
Baron Thomas, the punk. Cormac Mattis, the rich kid. Both hate each other, but that's to be expected. It's only when Baron's friends dare him to ask...
98.9K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
7.6K 343 20
Connor Murphy lives in in hell after his past life. He doesn't remember anything about it. Until he is willing to change and goes to heaven. Then he...