Anime shows

By kpets17116

This book will be about different types of anime's and what they are about. Some also might have characters i... More

Togainu no Chi
Pretty rhythm aurora dream
Black Cat
Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf girl and black prince
More about pretty rhythm aurora dream
Update
Skip beat
Pandora hearts
Diabolik lovers
DN Angel
Pretty rhythm rainbow live
Vampire knight
Update
Code Breaker
Noragami
Akuma No Riddle
READ PLEASE!!
IMPORTANT
Kamigami no Asobi
Kill La Kill
Update

Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie

150 0 0
By kpets17116

The story follows Sayuri Haruno, a girl who attends an elite confectionery school Fleurir on a scholarship to follow her dream to open a Pasternak shop. There she meets several charming young men.

There are 24 episode, but they are about 3 to 4 minutes long and it is an awesome anime. I highly recommend it.

Characters:
- Ryo Kouduki is Sayuri's classmate and partner on their first time they cooked. He can be quite serious and has a lot of talent.
- Mitsuki Aoi is known as the prince of chocolate and has two brothers that work at their family restraunt.
- Gilbert Hanahusa is French. He is happy, honest, and dedicated personality.
- yoshinosuke Suzumi is interested in Japanese sweets and always try's to create new ones. He has a fiancé however it seems that he hasn't met her and they don't get along well.

* All these guys have a crush on Sayuri, except Yoshinosuke Suzumi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 25.1K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
885K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.