Uniquely Flawless - Larry Sty...

By LarryWriting

Louis has fallen head over heels with his Kitten boy Harry, and Harry loves Louis just as much. But as things... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (mature already...?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (mature)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (matuuuure! :D)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (mature)
Chapter 18 (Mature Niam at the beginning...)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 (mature Niam!)
Chapter 27
Epilogue (mature Larry)

Chapter 25

41.6K 1.5K 787
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: Hey guys! I've been a slacker in a sense. I mean... I've been busy, but I dunno I feel like I should have updated sooner so sorry about that. After Thursday though... I'll be done with senior projects. Which means... UPDATES ALL THE FREAKING TIME NOT EVEN KIDDING ILL PRACTICALLY BE A FREE WOMAN IT'LL BE FANTASTIC AND I'M SO PREPARED FOR IT. DEDICATED TO AUTHENTICITY9812 FOR THE ADORABLE PIC IN HE MULTIMEDIA!

[Louis' P.O.V]

I kept Harry cuddled close to me while we waited for Niall, pretending like I was doing it because he needed to rest. My reason was true, but I was also so incredibly glad to be holding him again that I wasn't quite ready to let go of him, much less let him walk more that five feet away from me. I hadn't known of his whereabouts for nearly a day, and I'd nearly gone mad with the thought of losing my Kitten. But he was safe, and most of my thanks for that went to Dr. Shell.

At some point in time, Dr. Shell informed us that the guys he worked for had went to Ella's house and found her brother. He hadn't exactly said what happened to him, but then they picked up Ella out of his trunk and took her away where she couldn't bother anyone ever again. I wasn't sure where that was, but I wasn't planning on getting involved with Dr. Shell's ways so long as my Kitten and Nialler were safe.

Once Niall had been stitched up, Dr. Shell gave Harry and I another case with two more EpiPens inside, checked Harry over since he'd been feeling sickly, and then sent us on our way. The newly engaged couple sat up front, Maisy happily licking at their entwined hands, while I kept a sleepy Harry tucked against my side.

"Sea bells," Harry reminded everyone groggily, and then he sadly stroked my cast.

"You rest, baby," I told him softly, pressing a kiss to his temple. "We'll wear our seat belts."

When Liam dropped us off at our flat it was nearly 11PM. I carried Harry inside quietly in hopes that we wouldn't get attacked. However, we were swarmed the second we stepped through the door. Everyone wanted to hug both Harry and me, and Harry was grinning and reaching out in attempts to pat their heads.

"Louis," my mum scolded. "You're going to hurt your arm dear, put the boy on the couch or something. Hello, Harry my love, it's great to see that you're alright, how are you feeling?"

"I-I am good," Harry told all of them as I carefully carried him to our room.

"Okay you all," I told them. "Harry can talk more tomorrow."

"At least let us say goodnight!" Phoebe, who probably should have been asleep already, pleaded.

Harry tapped at me hopefully, so I nodded and gently set the younger boy on his feet. He dropped down to Daisy and Phoebe's level to give them a large hug, then he hugged Felicity, and then stopped shyly in front of Lottie, "I-I know that you probably do not like... m-me.... much. Since... you cannot tell y-your friends? But-"

Lottie flung her arms around Harry's waist, pressing her face into Harry's chest since he was so much taller. Harry gently hugged her back, and Lottie pulled back to smile at him, "I like you, Harry. You're a nice guy, and you're kind of freaking cool. You have cat ears. Plus, my brother kind of loves you a lot, so I guess that means I do, too. You better become my brother-in-law someday."

Harry grinned largely, "I-I love Louis, too! I-I do not know what a brother... in the law... is? But I-I will be yours if you want!"

Lottie laughed, "Yes. I definitely like you."

Harry hugged my mum next, and my mother planted a kiss on his cheek before she gushed about how glad she was that he was back safely. All the while I hugged my siblings goodnight and apologised about my previous behavior. They told me I had no need to apologise, and then I ushered Harry gently into our room.

Lucy was resting on our bed, and the moment Harry spotted her, he let out a squeal of joy and rushed to her. However, he stumbled over his own feet and toppled onto the mattress with an 'oof' sound.

"Careful, Kitten!" I hurried to his side. "Are you alright?"

"I-I was dizzy," he giggled.

"You'll have to take it easy," I told him softly, picking up the black kitten for the boy and slipping her into his arms.

"Lucy!" Harry crooned happily, rubbing his face against hers. "I-I missed you! Not as much as Louis... but y-you were missed!"

I began to dig through drawers to find pajamas for the younger boy and I, talking to the younger boy as I did, "Are you tired, Kitten?"

"Yes," Harry admitted. "M-my... stomach does not feel good, too..."

"It's your medicine," I told him, giving up on pajamas and turning to place a sympathetic kiss on his forehead. "Lucca said it was normal for you to feel sick."

"Do not like it," Harry poked out his lips sadly, and I moved my lips from his forehead down to his own lips.

The younger boy gently placed Lucy on the floor, tugging at me, but still being careful of my cast, so that I'd fall onto the bed with him. I allowed him to pull me so that I rolled over him onto my side, and then he was snuggling into my chest. I slipped an arm around him, burying my nose into his curls to inhale his distinct scent. My Harry. He always smelled like my Harry. Sighing, I began to trace patterns onto his back, "God, I missed you..."

"Missed y-you, too," Harry said softly. "Ella kept saying she would hurt Har- m-my Louis."

"Ella tried to hurt my baby Kitten," I squeezed him tighter.

"E-Ella did hurt m-my Louis," Harry said sadly, pulling back a bit to tap at my cast and examined my slightly bruised forehead. "So sorry... so, so sorry.... broke y-you... gave you hurt spots..."

"But I was fine," I insisted. "I was just worried about you... when Zayn and Chris said- Zayn and Chris! They don't know you're back, yet, I have to tell them!"

"D-do not leave H-Harry! M-Me!" Harry gasped, latching onto my shirt in desperation.

My eyebrows raised at his sudden panicking, and I carefully reached forward to take his face in my hands, "Kitten, my phone is in my pocket... I was just going to get it out and call them. I'm not leaving you alone for a long time I promise. You can go to work with me, we can take baths together... Nobody is separating me from my baby Kitten for awhile."

"Oh," Harry breathed in relief, releasing my shirt and smoothing it back out across my chest. "Okay..."

With that, I dug my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Zayn's number, figuring he and Chris were together and I could just tell them both with one call. Zayn answered almost immediately, "Everything alright, Lou, need me to come over?"

"No, no," I said reassuringly. "We're fine."

"We're..." Zayn murmured. "The tone of your voice... Harry's back?!"

"My Kitten is back," I agreed in relief. "And he's safe."

Harry leaned forward to speak into the phone, "I-I have my Louis, too!"

I heard as Zayn excitedly told Chris the news, and Chris gave a cheer from the background. Suspicion suddenly built inside me, and I slyly began to ask, "Wait... it's kind of late... why are you two together?"

"Harry's lived at your flat from the day you met him, I don't want to hear it!" Zayn laughed. "Chris and I can stay the night together. It's not like we're sleeping together or anything, Niall. Oh shit, Niall! How is he, is he back?"

"Of course he's back," I rolled my eyes. "He's got a hurt arm... shoulder... but he's okay. He's with Liam and their new dog Maisy."

"They got a new dog?" Zayn asked in confusion.

"Took her from Ella!" Harry declared loudly, and I realised that I was so used to him being extremely close to me that I hadn't even noticed he had his Kitten ears close enough to the phone so that he could here everything.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that Harry was back," I yawned. "But now my Kitten and I need to sleep."

"Tomorrow... or I suppose whenever you feel like having visitors... I want to know what happened, okay?" Zayn pressed.

"Well considering I'll more than likely be having nightmares about it for a long time... it shouldn't be hard to remember," I told him quietly.

"You've got him back, Louis," Zayn soothed. "It's alright."

"Mhmm," I hummed, meeting Harry's gaze with my own and running my thumb across his jaw. "Goodnight, Zayn. Thanks for being a good friend."

"Night, Louis," Zayn chuckled before yelling louder. "Night Louis' Kitten! Chris says goodnight as well!"

"Goodnight!" Harry giggled.

I hung up the phone and stretched to place it on the nightstand before I shimmied out of my sweats. Harry made a happy sound, and I chuckled, "Do you wanna be nakey, too? Well... not entirely nakey, cause my sisters are over. But we can sleep in our boxers."

"Yes!" Harry moved to strip off his pants in a hurry, and then he was pulling off his shirt and flinging that to the floor as well before he flopped over onto his side and cuddled up to me again. "Shirt off?"

"Help me?" I asked with a a small laugh. "I haven't tried to take my shirt off ever since I got my cast."

"Oh!" the younger boy scrambled into a sitting position. "Yes, I-I can help!"

I sat up and lifted my arms over my head, "My baby Kitten is going to take care of me?"

"Harry's Louis," the boy purred, carefully pulling my shirt up past my cast and over my head. "I-I will always take care of y-you if y-you need... me... to!"

"Will you let me hold you then?" I asked him.

Harry nodded happily, "I-I will always let you hold...me!"

So I adjusted myself so that I was laying on my back with my bad arm stretched out beside me, and with Harry curled up against my side so I could wrap my arm around him tightly and turn my face to press into his hair, "Unfortunately this is probably the only way I can sleep..."

Harry was silent for a few moments, but then he asked quietly, "Why did y-you tell Zayn y-you would have night....mares?"

"Cause finding you the way I found you was scary," I whispered to him, suddenly wanting to roll over and hug him as tightly as I could. "I was losing you."

"I-I do not remember," he shook his head in confusion. "N-Niall got hurt and then Ha-... I could not breathe well. Then I-I do not remember..."

"Liam and I showed up and we locked Ella in the closet. Liam broke down the downstairs door and he wrapped up Niall's... hurt spot... while I gave you your medicine. You stopped breathing on me, even after your medicine. So if Dr. Shell didn't show up I might not have been able to save you... that would have been horrible. But he had that inhaler thing for you and that helped you a lot."

"Louis... if Harry... if I-I do get lost... forever?" he began.

"It won't happen," I shook my head desperately.

"But if I-I do-"

"Kitten-" I pleaded.

"It is okay!" Harry insisted. "Listen to Harry, please? To... to me. Louis should not be sad and should not cry because I-I do not like when y-you are sad... makes m-me sad, too... even if I-I am lost forever. Y-you can be like Chris? Do not be sad forever..."

I felt my bottom lip trembling as I fought the urge to burst into tears at his words. He was basically telling me that if something ever happened to him, that he wanted me to try and be happy again, even if it meant that he wasn't there. My breath hitched as the tears spilled over, and I rolled over to wrap my injured arm carefully around Harry, "But I can't do that, Kitten! You mean so much to me and I just-"

"No..." Harry pleaded. "Do not cry!"

"You can't be lost forever, I won't let it happen! Just like you wont let me get killed, right?" I sniffled.

"Not killed!" he gasped, his grip tightening around my middle.

"Right," I nodded. "See? Killed and lost forever... they're the same, right? We have to stay together because we need each other."

"Did not mean to m-make y-you cry..." he whimpered.  "Sorry Harry's Louis...."

"It's alright, baby," I whispered. "I think we'll feel better if we sleep off what has happened today."

"Without nightmares," he reminded me. "I will not let y-you have nightmares."

"Thanks, lovely," I wiped at my eyes, not bothering to roll over. As long as I had my cast on top of the covers blanketing the younger boy, it wouldn't be uncomfortable for my Kitten if I kept it resting on him for reassurance.

"Loves Louis so much..." he crooned. "Harry's Louis. I-I am not lost. Will not be lost. Louis is not killed... will not be killed."

"Louis' Kitten," I whispered back.

"Goodnight, Harry's Louis," he told me. "I-I will talk to you in the morning!"

"Goodnight, my lovely," I nuzzled my face into his curls, and together, we drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

[A/N2]: Really short and not edited and kind of pointless but I wanted something up for you all next chapter will have more Niam promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
1.3M 31.4K 35
Harry, Louis, and their baby Fionna are working on their happily ever after. But no one would expect an unbelivable ending.
191K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
1.7M 46.9K 35
Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surprise, this "illness" isn't just the flu...