My Lycan Baby

By lenieguden

Kian is get pregnant from a One Night Stand..... She can't handle it by herself so she reach out for the fath... More

Author Note
Chapter 1- The Result
Chapter 2- Looking Back
Chapter 3-Finding HIM
Chapter 4- Meet him
Chapter 5-Enter to Another World
Chapter 6 -Nothing But The Truth
Chapter 7- The Effect
Chapter 8-Life Full of Secrets
Chapter 9-Living Among Them
Chapter 10 -History
Chapter 11-Birthmarked
Chapter 12- Acceptance
Chapter 13 - Mate
Chapter 14-The Arrival
Chapter 15- The Situation
Chapter 16- Complicated
Chapter 17- Just a Human
Chapter 18- Two Worlds
Chapter 19-Something Forgotten and Old
Chapter 20 -Reality
Chapter 21 -Life Before
Chapter 23.Keep trying
Chapter 24.Hide
Chapter 25.The Dinner
Chapter 26.Guardian
Chapter 27.Heart Speaks
Chapter 28.The Consequences
Chapter 29.Escape
Chapter 30. Water And Fire
Chapter 31.Twist of Fate

Chapter 22.Sharing a World.

5.7K 265 8
By lenieguden

A/n....Enjoy reading and thank you so much for your votes!

Nakkie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I partly opened up my eyes aend find out im alone in my room.Maybe Casey left me when im in myself again after my outburst.I need to pee and feel thirsty,ofcourse after what i've done I surely in need a lot of liquids.

I saw lights downstairs when im on my way to the bathroom that me and Casey shared but I don't heard any conversation.I wonder who was in there.After I did my thingy I tiptoed down to the stairs that our kitchen located right infront of it.

Are you hungry?

Someone asked me before I can fully see who's in the living room.It was Nancy,how could I forget her?

No,I only need a glass of water.I answered her

I have here something you need but you must have eaten first before you can take it.as she informed me.

A medicines?

Yes.

Prenatal vitamins?as I asked again.

Kind of like that.she answered me

Is a kind of ordinary vitamins or more than kind of that?

You are quite a clever girl,Kian.Yes,its more than an ordinary vitamins for pregnant women.But these medicines was created only for you.Grandpa gather all the ingredients to make it although its not enough but eventually it can help you.

It feels so nice to know that there are some people trying their effort to help me and willing to do sacrifices.Jervis and Lantis came in to my mind.

Should I call it after my name since it was only made for me?I said instead because I don't know what to say.

And you have some humor too.I didn't know that.Nancy said and smiled a bit.

Yeah,some humor left in me.I hope it can help me to save my life but anyway,all human died.hopelessly I said.

Kian,even for a human you are still so young to die and besides the elders and the brothers are trying to help you.To save your life and your baby.

I don't know.

What do you mean to say?she asked

Let's change the topic.i said instead for I don't like to talk about my uncertain future for now.Anyway,speaking of age.How old are you,by the way if you don't mind?

Two hundred and fifty years of age.

That's a very long years to live in this world?Have you not getting tired of it?I curiously asked her.

Nancy stop of what she's been doing,I guess she is getting food from the paper bag as I can smell it.

Maybe yes and no.

What do you mean to say?

Here your food and take a seat.as she handed a almost full plate of food.

Thank you and I did what she said.

I'm not familiar the kind of food she give to me but it smells so good and it was.Food was taste great! She said nothing except when im done eating and give me the medicines and a glass of water.

What I meant to say of maybe no is,if you haven't yet found your other behalf as you know we called it Mates.You don't have a choice but to wait and for that you have to explore and discover this world and maybe yes,for those who's Mates died because living in this world without it means emptiness.

Is that how really important Mates to your kind?

Yes,indeed.Nancy said.

Have you meet yours?

Not yet.

How do you find your Mates by the way?

We believed that every one of us born with destined Mates.It can be in different places,time or generation and in some rare cases destined to have human Mates.And they said we can feel it in a very strange feelings that only the two destined Mates knows.

In some rare cases destined to have Human Mates.Really?

Yes,in very rare cases.she added.

Those words echoed in my mind.Two totally different worlds meet for love.Amazing!

As you said you were born with destined Mates,what about in the case of Danny?

Danny belongs to undestined Mated ones.It means he and the rest of them who was bitten and turn only every fullmoon can choose anyone but only to those Mates who died and who's willing to give another try.

Its nice to know that my friend Danny can be happy again after his beloved family died from a tragic accident.I concluded.

Yes,if he choose to.

Do you know someone who choose a Mate besides the destined Mate?

She change her mood into more serious and said.Yeah, I knew someone did.

And?

He paid the price of tampering his own future.she said it firmly.

I can say,he faced great consequences.as i commented

Denying your Mate or sacrifice it may bring unbearable pain to both mates,to their wolfs too and maybe lost it for temporarily or forever in worst thing.

I don't like anyone suffered to much for me.i muttered

But maybe in your case it could be more less,since the Moongoddess destined you to carry that special one.she said pointing at my little bumpy tummy.

I don't know.Perhaps there is no need for anyone to sacrifice any Mates.It maybe need to sacrifice one life only for the good of many.I hopelessly said.

Like I told you,maybe there are some exception.Nancy said trying to cheer me up.

And i'm not going to let that happened.it was Lantis from the back door.

Lantis!

Hi Nancy,good thing you're here.as he greeted her.

Ofcourse Lantis.she answered

Kian,don't lost hope because im not letting your life as a sacrificed for all of us.Lantis firmly said.I maybe face consequences but It can also benefits me.

Lantis,you can only say that because you haven't meet her yet?I said trying to convinced him.

I know what i'm doing and besides you are not a bad choice to be my choosen Mate.he said seems amused.

I was about to answer him when a dark vioce speak up from the front door.

I supposed you should be somewhere else rather than here?

Oh c'mon,Jervis!I just wanted to say hello to her.exclaimed Lantis

You can do that after you've done the work I ordered you to do.as Jervis demanded him

It can wait.Lantis annoyedly answered him.

I gave that to you because it was important and need it immediately.he started to raised his commanding voice.

Well,my twin brother I wanted personally to see if everythings was alright here.he darkly answered him.

No need to do that!

Please,no arguing.I inserted.I'm started to have headache with these two.

Thankfully,Danny and Casey came back with supermarket bags in their hands.Ofcourse,Danny knew the conflict between the brothers while Casey certainly not.

Oh,hi Lantis!its so nice to see again.as she greeted him

Same here,Casey.Hi Danny,its been a long time.How are you?

I'm doing good,thank you.Glad to see again.Danny warmly said

Yeah,maybe for good.We will see it very soon.

Don't speak it as if it doesn't concerned me and my child,huh?Jervis warned him

Then you better make your decision soon.he commanded him.

You dare speak to me like that,don't you forget who I am?he angrily told Lantis.

I have enough of this!

I raised my voice.I'm here to have a little peace of mind and to prepare myself to face another problem but I think its impossible if these two are around.I better go upstairs.

Pardon me Kian.apologitically said Lantis.While the other one,I don't think so.See you next time.

I nodded and said goodnight to them and ignored him.

@@@ end of this chaptep@@@

Notes...I'm only using my phone writing this,so if you find any wrong or something please pardon me..(-:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
61K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc