My Bandmates Girlfriends Sist...

By obsessed_fangirl_

Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Per... More

My band mates girlfriend sister! (A 1D Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 1

492 8 2
By obsessed_fangirl_

A/N So this is my new fanfic and I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

---------------/---------------/

NIALLS POV

Just another sunny day in London with nothing to do and I'm completely bored out of my head!

It's been like this for 2 months now cause that was when Harry and Brooke finally got together.

I haven't got anything against her, I mean she's a fantastic girl. She has long brown hair really tanned and has very long legs! She met Harry through modelling about 2 years ago and only 2 months ago Harry finally decided to make a move!

So now I'm alone and bored. I look at the television screen in front of me and it says 'Defeat' in red letters from Call Of Duty, and the score was really bad. I mean c'mon only geeks are good at stuff like this!

I then look down at the table in front of me where my feet were planted with a pizza box open slightly but absolutely nothing in there. I needed something to do with my life!

I ran a hand across my face and let out a exasperated sigh then let my hand wander round to the back of my neck and scratch it. Please just something or someone walk into my life and make it interesting.

Also if your wondering me and the boys are on a 5 month break and to be honest it's killing me. We've still got another 3 months to go and I don't think I can handle it on my own. All the boys are always busy either being with family, friends or girlfriends.

I can't do that though, my family and friends all live up in Ireland and about a girlfriend, I don't know if anybody is even interested in me, plus that's not the only reason but I'll get to that later on.

A knock on the door finally gets me out of my depressing day dream. And no I'm not depressed, although it feels like it. I walk over to the door and open it not bothering to look in the peep hole or even say 'Who is it'. One day when that happens something bad might just happen.

"Hey Niall" Harry walks through with Brooke, and Brooke gives me a smile. I answer with a very faint 'Hi' before shutting the door and walking back over to the couch and picking up the Xbox controller again.

"Niall your still on that? You've been on it since like 8am. You need to get out more" Harry says to me with a worried stricken face.

"Harry I'm absolutely fine. It's my choice whether I want to go outside or not and my choice is not. You guys need to stop worrying about me, I am 19 you know nearly 20" I say to Harry, I don't mean to be harsh but him and the boys have constantly been nagging me a lot.

"You need a girlfriend. I'm hooking you up like I did with Louis and Liam" Harry says back with a smug grin. He always thinks that he's the perfect matchmaker since Danielle and Liam got together 3 years ago and did the same with Louis and Eleanor 1 year ago.

"Harry your not the matchmaker it's just coincidence that they stayed together" I retort back but Harry just raises his eyebrow with a smirk.

I turn my back from him and carry on with Call Of Duty, that's my main priority now, kicking these guys arses even if it does make me a geek.

I hear whispering behind me from Harry and Brooke and I hear very faintly as the volume of the TV is off.

"I could set him up with my sister" I hear Brooke whisper to Harry and I just roll my eyes and pretend that I don't hear them.

"Yeah that could work but, how old is she? I've never met your sister or your mum and dad" Harry whispers back

"She's 18 and that doesn't matter right now but how are we going to get them together if Niall won't get out of this apartment?" Brooke whispers back.

"I'll figure something out, maybe you could invite her down and she could stay with you, and then me you and the boys and their girlfriends can go out for something to eat. You invite her and Niall obviously can't say no to food" I hear Brooke chuckle and I decided to let them know I could hear by letting a chuckle out myself.

"So Niall seen as how you heard all of that. Will you?" Brooke asks me sitting down next to me with a hopeful look. Their right I can't say no to food, and why not I could give her sister a chance.

"Sure, I'll do it" I reply with a slight chuckle. Brooke leaps into the air "YES" She shouts at the top of her lungs.

"I'll go give Becca a ring now then and invite her down to stay with me" Then she walks into Harrys bedroom so me and Harry can't hear her.

I hear Harry sigh and watch him as he watches Brooke walk away into his bedroom phone in hand. "You alright there?" I ask in my Irish voice.

"No I'm not" he answers back now sat down next to me "It's killing me not sleeping with her cause she wants to wait, but I really really like her"

"So don't sleep with her until she's ready, do what makes her happy" He gives me a smile and a nod signalling the fact that my advice is good enough.

"Okay it's settled, she's driving down tomorrow morning and she's staying with me for 3 months until you guys start your tour again and then I'm going back home with her for a while" Brooke says now walking back in to the living room and taking a seat in the lounger.

"But wait. How longs a while?" Harrys asks with eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Just maybe 6 months" Brooke replies back shrugging her shoulders. I take a glance at Harry and he does not look impressed.

"But Brooke we hardly get to see each other as it is and now your thinking of going back home for a bit. Southport is far away from London and I won't be able to handle being away from you that long" Harry says back really annoyed now.

"Harry that's sweet but I haven't seen my family for a while now 4 months to be exact due to the modelling and being with you. You see me like 5 times a week since we've been together isn't that enough?" Brooke asks back.

"I suppose. I'm gonna miss you when your gone" Harry now looks sad. Brooke walks over and sits on Harrys lap. "I'll miss you too. Besides I'm not going for another 3 months, lets just make the most of the time that we have together" She smiles then kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Okay. I love you" Harry says to her making her smile "I love you too" then they kiss again and by this time I had to look away.

I really do need a girlfriend, lets just hope Brooke's sister is the one for me. My princess.

BECCAS POV

"That sounds great" I reply to Brooke on the other side of the phone with a smile.

I'm going to be staying in London with her for 3 months and do some photography of her modelling for my portfolio in College. Brooke didn't want to do college instead she wanted to pursue her dreams and become a model. So she left home at 16 straight after finishing high school.

I kinda feel like there's something else she should be telling me but I couldn't quite pinpoint it so I left it instead.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where my mum and dad were talking about my little brother who has been getting into a lot of trouble at school.

"Lee. We need to punish him, he can't get away with everything he does" my mum tells my dad.

"I know Sonia, I completely agree but what are we supposed to do? We've already took the TV out of his room and banned sweets and chocolates" My dad lets out a exasperated sigh.

I open the kitchen door "Erm am I interrupting?" I ask fiddling with my fingers and looking downwards.

"No, not at all Bec" my mum answers, "what's up?" She asks me waiting for me to reply she leans back onto the black marble counter.

"I'm going to London to stay with Brooke for 3 months if that's okay? All my coursework is finished, i've emailed it in early to my professor" I say hoping they'll let me go. My mum and dad nod letting me know I can go.

I run upstairs and pull my light blue suitcase out from the top of my wardrobe and place it onto my bed, I start packing my stuff.

Well because I am going for 3 months I may as well pack quite a lot of stuff too.

15 minutes later and my wardrobe is completely empty and so is all of my drawers. What? So what if I don't own a lot of clothes or shoes.

I never been a girly-girl. I will choose jeans over skirts, flats over heels and sweats over dresses. I also spend most of my time on Call Of Duty or Twitter, plus I'm constantly on my phone!

I finally finish packing and walk into my en-suite turning on the shower brining it to life.

Once the cold water pellets turns to warm I finally strip down out of my clothes and place my glasses on the bathroom side and jump in letting the pellets hit my body and drip down to the floor where it washes away into the plug hole.

I finally get out of the 15 minute shower after shampooing twice and conditioning once, as soon as I step out the cold air hits me and I shiver slightly before grabbing my pink DKNY towel drying my hair a bit, then wrapping it around my body letting the water soak into it.

I walk over to the bathroom mirror and it's all fogged up due to the steam from the shower, I wipe it down then place my glasses back onto my face.

I grabbed my toothbrush and placed the Oral B toothpaste onto it then wetting it under the tap and started brushing my teeth for 3 minutes.

I've always been health conscious but not to much. I just like to look after my body a lot. I go to the gym twice a week and eat a lot of healthy and unhealthy food. My favourite tea would be Nandos for sure.

I spit out one last time after 3 minutes and wash my face with a cleansing wipe and walk out with my toothbrush, toothpaste, cleansing wipes and some pads in case I come on my period, and place them into my toiletry bag, I then throw my toiletry bag into the case and zip it up.

I got dressed into clean underwear and my Me2U pyjamas. I know childish for a 18 year old but I couldn't care less, plus I don't care about leaving them behind.

I place my suitcase at the end of my bed on the floor and walk over to the wardrobe where I left out my outfit for tomorrow; blue jeans with a white long sleeve shirt tucked in, paired with my brown sandals.

I am into fashion a bit, but not a lot. Nothing like Brooke that's for sure, she always had the nicest clothes.

Instead of drying my hair I place it into two plaits, so it could go into it's natural waves tomorrow and slide into bed wetting my pillow a bit from my hair, but soon enough I fall asleep before checking the time 00:34am.

---------------/---------------/

(A/N) Hope you like the first chapter sorry if its short but hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

Please like and leave comments and I would appreciate more fans! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
30.4K 940 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
5.9K 117 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...