Lost Memories (Sanji x Nami)

By proudOtaku

By: Mr.Prince.LoveCook / proudOtaku Sanji nearly achieved his dream of finding the beautiful sea of ALL BLUE... More

LOST MEMORIES
Lost Memories... Sanji is a cry baby...
Lost Memories... One missing part...
Lost Memories... Our visitor...
Lost Memories... Lost Memories...

Lost Memories... Dream come true!...

4.2K 62 22
By proudOtaku

Lost Memories

By: MrPrinceLoveCook / proudOtaku

A story of memory that will touch your heart.

Lost Memories... Dream come true!...

Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future. - Mattie Stepanek

To adventure the entire world, both Grandline and New World, just to find the greatest treasure ONE PIECE was not that easy as people imagine. In fact, they need to face tons of circumstances just to fully find it. Just to finally achieved the outmost dream of every pirates.

ONE PIECE was a legendary myth, no one really believe that this myth might be true or not but Gol D. Roger, the first ever pirate king, exclaimed before his execution that it was true until the great pirate era was created.

Many pirates or aspiring pirates endured a lot of hardships sailing the dangerous vast ocean just to find this greatest treasure. But no one expect that only a small bunch of pirates, the infamous Mugiwara pirates successfully conquered the globe and they finally found the legendary ONE PIECE, that was located at the end of Grandline, Raftel.

But ONE PIECE was not his dream. His outmost dream was to find the beautiful sea of ALL BLUE. That was his main reason why he decided to join the Mugiwara crew, to sail with them and to be a pirate cook for the sake of his dream.

ALL BLUE was his dream and the sea of his life. The only sea he badly wanted to see. The sea that could make his eyes sparkle incessantly. The sea that could easily turn his mouth into a broad grinned like a young overexcited kid.

A fresh air blew his blond hair while he was looking entirely at the sea he was always dreaming. Until now, he could not really believe that he actually found this great wonder.

As the breeze of the air continuously passed him by, kept engulfing him, he suddenly remembered the memories he was always treasured.

The memories of his youth, when he was a young dreamer. When he found a book of a myth that absolutely changed his way of life. A book of All Blue sea that taught him the beauty of the world. That encouraged him to be a great cook.

When he was a young dreamer. Who never stopped from blabbing excitedly about the beauty of All Blue. That his ultimate dream was to find it. In his dismayed, his coworkers made fun of him, laughing on him so loud while pointing their index fingers on him, telling him if he was out of his mind.

But no matter what they said, no matter how loud their pathetic laughed, he never stopped thinking about his dream.

He was kept on dreaming.

The memories when he first encountered the crew of the famous Red Leg Zeff. When they invaded the ship he was boarding. He even fought back, trying to defend himself against from their crew just to live and to find ALL BLUE.

The memories together with old man Zeff were still fresh inside his brain. The day when he saved him, never even hesitate after he realized that they were had the same dream.

That time, he really thought that he was going to die, starving into death and his dream of finding All Blue would be just a dream. But that damn geezer helped him again by giving his entire food to a brat like him, even sacrificing his own leg.

The memories as an assistant chef of Red Leg Zeff in his floating restaurant, Baratie. The time when he tried to smoke at his young age just to prove that he was not a child or an eggplant anymore but in response, the Geezer mocked him, teasing him as much he pleased.

The memories when he decided to forget his dream of finding All Blue. It was really hard when All Blue became a part of his daily life. All Blue became his inspiration. All Blue shaped him as a human being. But he had no other choice but to forget about it, forgetting entirely about it, just to focus his attention only to Baratie. To stay as an assistant chef just to repay that geezer for saving his life.

The memories when he first met his captain. When a cannon shot directly in Baratie, destroying the roof of Baratie. Then they found out that a rookie pirate crew of Monkey D. Luffy was behind it. That was the first time he had encountered a devil fruit user. Luffy helped them protect the Baratie from the crew of Don Krieg.

After that hard fight, the brat Luffy started again convincing him to be his cook, being a part of his nakama. The time he had realized that he was born to find All Blue. That no matter what happen, he could not really easily got rid of All Blue, his dream. Then he finally decided to continue searching the sea of his life.

The memories when he bowed solemnly together with his not yet complete nakama, to find or achieve each and everyone dream. It was the night when they were leaving the place where the first pirate king born and execute.

Now that he was finally here, standing in the center of the sea of his life. The sea he was always dreaming. The sea of legend. The sea he fought to find. Slapping his face countless time as hard as he could, waking him up from this beautiful dream. But the pain he felt from his face made him believe that he was not dreaming, that he was in reality.

That he finally found All Blue.

Extreme happiness devoured him entirely when his brain finally accepted that he had found All Blue. In addition to his happiness, his beautiful wife was also there, standing beside him.

His memories recalling suddenly stopped when a smooth and slender hand held him tight.

"Sanji-kun, how long we are going to stay here?" his Goddess wife asked. She was looking directly on his eyes, with her gorgeous big chocolate eyes.

Ah~ no less from his goddess. She was so beautiful.

He really loved staring at her beautiful face, loving the way she changed the expression on her face. Until now, he was still a puppy in love, still chasing her though they were already married. Because his feelings for her never ever change. As he was still madly fall in love to her.

How he wish to keep staring at her lovely eyes.

He really loved her, always love her.

Loving the way she held him tight.

"Just a little bit, Nami-san," Sanji replied. Giving his very warmth smile to his wife.

"Okay," Nami simply said, shifting her gaze back to All Blue sea.

Sanji's eyes relocated to his dream sea again. Observing it like it was the most beautiful place in this world. Kept dragging his cigarette hardly. Blowing the smoke away.

"This is not just a dream," Sanji whispered. Every single second, he never failed convincing himself that this was a reality not a dream.

His dream beside All Blue was to be with his Nami-san. His only one goddess who could easily turn his life into happiness. Who brought light to his world.

The woman he ever loved. The woman he admired. The woman of his life. The woman he was always dreaming. The woman who turn his nightmare into a dream. The woman who showed him the path of forever. His wife, Nami.

He could not really describe, measure or even say the love he felt for her. Because it was unbearable, it was so excessive that all he knew was to love her, to give her everything, to treasure her, to worship her, to make her happy.

His utmost priority was her happiness.

His dream to be her husband was already granted when she decided to accept his marriage proposal and married him.

That was the happiest day of his life.

He even cried ceaselessly, sobbing hardly like a new born baby when he saw her wearing her wedding dress while walking on the aisle.

He never really believed in God, but he thanked whoever god in heaven for granting his two topmost wish. As he became his Nami-san husband. And he found All Blue.

He was so thankful. He was so bless.

Happiness overload.

He nearly achieved all of his dream. But perfection was impossible. No one perfect. Even his dream.

He had face the hardness and smoothness of life, before his dream finally came true. The life as an aspiring cook, as a young dreamer, as a waiter, as an assistant chef, as a pirate, as a gentleman, as a pervert cook, as Marimo rival, as a number one fan of his Nami-san, as the famous black Leg, as one of the strongest member of Mugiwara pirates, as a lover, and as a husband to his goddess.

Luffy was now the new pirate king. Having the title of the most wanted and bounty head pirate in this world. Until now, the marine, the world government itself, still pursuing him.

The second captain Marimo, Roronoa Zoro was now the greatest swordsman. He finally claimed his title after defeating his master, Dracule Mihawk.

His goddess, his beautiful wife Nami finally drew the entire world map.

The long nose Usopp was now the bravest warrior of the sea. Well, it was a big miracle but he really did conquered his fear just to get the title he was dreaming.

Chopper, the tiny reindeer, was now one of those greatest doctor in this world.

His Robin-chan finally found the Rio poneglyph. It was the road toward One Piece.

The pervert cyborg Franky already fulfilled his dream, when his beloved Thousand Sunny reached Raftel.

Brook met with Laboon.

Although each member of Mugiwara Crew already accomplished their dreams, they were still on voyage, kept adventuring this big world just to create another treasure memories. But Sanji decided to separate himself together with his wife away from them. He knew that it was really hard but he must do it. He and his wife must try to live as an ordinary marriage couple, not as a bounty pirates. Leaving the pirates life entirely.

He was really happy for the achievement of his nakama.

Everyone finally got their dreams. That was one of those happy memories he always treasured.

The memories of the hardness of life as one of the member of Mugiwara crew was still wandering around his mind. When they endured the hatred of the big sea. When the unpredictable weather punished them. The sharp fangs of a huge and wild sea kings that always welcomed them. To fight back against from the bunch of bounty pirates, worst generation pirates, or pirates themselves. And, to fly away from Marines.

There was also a good memories he was always treasured. When the day he first met his wife inside the floating restaurant Baratie. Until now he still remembered the clothes she was wearing, and her angelic laugh kept ringing melodically inside his brain. Enjoying the peaceful vast ocean together with his nakama. Laughing out loud for some simple and silly jokes. Fighting with Marimo. Serving his two Goddesses with the finest foods. Shoving Luffy away from his paradise kitchen. Helping Brook for his pervert plan. Stopping Chopper for his loud kiddy cry. Kicking Usopp for his stupid lie. All the days and nights he spent his life with his trusted nakama, fighting with them, running with them, singing and dancing with them. These were a good memories he wanted to bury inside his mind.

He did not want to forget all of his memories, he had spend together with his nakama.

But the best memories he badly wanted to treasure for eternity were those memories he had spent together with his wife. Especially the memories when his wife said the words 'yes and I do'. The day he fell down in one knee just to ask her in marriage, and the day the priest asked her if she would accept him, Black Leg as her husband.

Again, he nearly achieved all of his dreams, the All Blue, his restaurant and his Goddess Nami-san... but there was still missing...

Every achievement there was also a failure. He was not a perfect human being just like his dream, it was not really that perfect.

The dream he was always dreaming was soon breaking into pieces by pieces.

His dream was like an iceberg that slowly melted.

"Sanji-kun, where are we?" Nami asked. She was so confused while looking eagerly around her surroundings. The wind blew her long beautiful tangerine hair continously.

She was so beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. A real goddess.

Sanji could not stop from admiring his wife.

Praising her was a part of his life.

"This is ALL BLUE, Nami-san. The legendary sea I was looking for." Sanji uttered softly. His smile never leaved his mouth while he was staring at her.

Suddenly, Nami's eyes got bigger. Her body kept on rotating nonstop, so eager to look everywhere around All Blue.

"Really? You are not kidding, right? But how, when, where? How could possibly we are here when I did not even know about it? Oh my god! Sanji-kun. I am so proud that you finally found it... this beautiful place." Nami exclaimed. Jumping directly on him just to drown him with her tight embraced.

"Thank you, Nami-san~," Sanji awed. Reciprocating Nami's embrace by hugging her tighter. Kept on planting some sweet kisses on her forehead.

"I am just so happy for you, Sanji-kun," Nami said. Locking her eyes on him. "But I wonder on, when did you find All Blue?"

"Actually Nami-san, it's been five years since we found All Blue. Your the one who guided us all the way here, in All Blue. That is also the time when you decided to accept my marriage proposal." Sanji explained. Staring directly on her beautiful eyes. Burying every expression she made inside his head.

"Huh? But... but Sanji-kun, I do not remember anything. I know we been married for five years but I do not have any memories concerning about All Blue," Nami grieved. Slowly, lowering her gaze while she Looked so doleful. "I am so sorry Sanji-kun."

Sanji just gave her his loving smile, bending a little enough to kiss her forehead. "It's okay, really okay if you do not remember yet... just please don't make that kind of face, you know I really hate it... it's killing me."

"But it is all about All Blue, your only one dream..." Nami argued, lifting her face to look at him.

Sanji just hugged her tight, placing his chin smoothly above her head. Totally ignoring the tone of her voice, "You are also my dream. So it really hurts the hell out of me, seeing your sad face."

"Baka, I am being serious." Nami chuckled. Wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging him too.

"But you know what Nami-san, our nakama just called me a few minutes ago using the transmitting snail. Well, they really missed us, they wanted to see you." Sanji said. His mouth curved into a broad grinned. It really indicated how glad he was.

"Nakama? Our nakama? Who are they?" Nami asked dumbfoundingly. Raising one of her gorgeous eyebrow a little bit.

"Our trusted nakama, our family. Our captain Luffy, the lazy Marimo, the liar Usopp, the tiny Chopper, the skeleton Brook, the pervert cyborg Franky and the beautiful Robin-chan..."

"Pttt, are they comedian in a show? It sounds funny." Nami laughed nonchalantly.

Sanji found her so beautiful, so stunning, the way she moved her body when she was laughing.

Ah~ such an angel. Nope, a real goddess in heaven.

"Luffy is our captain, the one who saved you and your village from the bastard pirates together with marimo... I mean, Zoro and Usopp. Chopper saved you too when a poisonous insect bite you. Brook always sang your favorite song. Franky always at your service when it came to the unpredictable weather. Robin-chan treated you as her own little sister."

"But I don't really recognize any of them... and I don't remember someone who saved me, rather than you..."

"Nami-san, please try to remember... please just only our nakama..."

"Sanji-kun..."

"Only our nakama. Nami-san, they are the most important persons in our life. They are our own family..."

"I don't understand you... I don't know what you are talking about... I don't remember any of them... so please stop Sanji-kun... stop!" Nami adjured, pleading him to stop as she was gripping her head tightly. Gesturing the pain she felt on her head, seemed like it would be going to explode.

Sanji's heart abruptly tore when he saw his wife painful expression.

Damn, so painful.

He was stupid. Really a stupid husband.

How could he possibly insist something that his wife could not be remembered anymore.

Immediately, Sanji sprung to hold her tight, kissing her arms away from her head. "Nami-san. If you do not remember please... please do not force yourself."

"I want to remember... but... but I cannot really remember anything..." Nami shuttered. She sounded so pitiful, and her whole body began shaking.

"Nami-san, if you cannot remember anything then do not remember, just don't force yourself..." Sanji said, kept embracing her just to make her calm.

"But you said that they are important, they are our nakama, our family... so, I want to remember them... and my heart keeps aching, longing to remember them," Nami sobbed, gripping her heart tight.

"Soon you will be going to remember them, each and everyone of them but not now... not now Nami-san." Sanji assured. Pulling her closer toward him, engulfing her with his hug, while Nami rested her head on his firm chest. She was still crying though she did not really understand the real reason.

Several hours passed them by, but they were still embracing each other, without letting go.

He did not plan to let go of her, not yet. As he wanted to stay like this for the rest of the day, or even for eternity.

Touching her smooth body with his own body. It was one of his addiction.

This woman was the only woman in this big world that could easily make his life happy. He did not want to let her go. As he always said, that only death could separate them.

Just like how he really loved his wife, never plan to let her go. He did not also want to let go any of his memories, especially those memories he had always treasured.

He did not want to let go of this beautiful sea. His ultimate dream sea of ALL BLUE.

He did not want to let go any memories concerning about his nakama.

He did not want to let go his memories as being a pirate, as the bounty head pirate Black Leg.

He did not want to let go any of his memories, even it was a bad memory or not.

So peaceful. So beautiful. So blissful.

The breeze of the waves coming from the sea and the orchestra performed by a few birds in the sky were the only sound in that place.

"Sanji-kun..."

"Hmmm."

"Where are we?"

Again.

"This is ALL BLUE, Nami-san. The legendary sea I was... I was... looking... for..." Sanji sobbed.

Well, he could not really control his emotion, it was too much for him to handle. It was too painful that was why he suddenly burst to cry. Crying so loud until it led to sob.

Nami's eyes widened, kind of disbelieved. As she was kept staring at her crying husband. Then her gorgeous lips turned into a beautiful smile that automatically light up his world again.

He really loved this woman so much.

He loved her more than anything in this world.

His utmost dream was to be with her for eternity.

"Aww, you are crying again, Sanji-kun?" Nami awed, her beautiful smile never leaved her lips. Raising her hand to wipe her husband tears. "Do not cry, my cry baby husband." Kissing his tears away.

"Hai... hai my goddess," Sanji replied. Trying his best to put on a smile just for the sake of his beautiful wife.

Sanji could not really recalled how many times his wife asked him the same question all over again about where they are, about this beautiful sea of All Blue.

But he would never ever be tired kept answering her question with same answer all over again.

He would never be tired of her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.2K 24
From a young age, Reyna knew just how cruel the world was. Trust no one. Open up to no one. Love no one. Or else you get hurt. It was that simple...
91.7K 1.5K 50
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
36.4K 1.2K 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
25.8K 519 16
"There's just something in your eyes that burns a flame in me, so much it hurts." Sanji x Reader (If you're just here for the spice, Chapters 5, 13...