Lush Corruption | Harry Styl...

By butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 2 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) | Continuation of Mou... More

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Corruption | COMPLETED ✓ | Harry Styles AU
01
02
AFTER or Lush Corruption??!11?
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 (part one)
12 (part two)
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
Lush Corruption is
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
LUSH CORRUPTION FINAL CHAPTER
36
The Fanfiction Awards 2018

23

93.9K 3.4K 2.3K
By butterflytattoo

Vicky West

I felt bubbly when we reached Harry's beautiful home. His words roamed through my mind 'our home', and - surprisingly - it felt like a home to me. Harry drove his Bentley in the garage, and we went through the backdoor. He carried his Louis Vuitton back over his shoulder, and escorted me into the house with his hand gently placed on my back.

I reminded myself that I hadn't stayed at his house for such a long time, and that I was entirely blessed to be here again. My eyes focused on Harry who placed the bag in the corner of the living room. His house was clean, and I saw some paper bags standing on the kitchen counter.

"What's that?" I wondered nicely.

"I asked my maid to do some grocery shopping before I would be back," Harry told me, and he peaked inside the bags. "I think she has everything for a dinner for two." He announced, and shot me a quick wink.

"Is this your smooth way of asking me to stay for dinner?" I questioned him.

"I am not going to answer that question, Miss West." He replied, and walked past me, but not before he stole a quick kiss.

"So..." I murmured. "How was Florida?"

"Boring," Harry responded instantly, and I chuckled by his reckless behaviour. "I mean it," Harry defended himself. "It was a stunning location, and I was fascinated by the beauty of the hotel I was staying. But the business deal I had agreed to was just boring. How has Los Angeles been treating you these las few days?"

"Not so special," I sighed. "We have been arranging things for the masked ball, that's all really. I think you are living a more unpredictable job."

"Often," Harry replied, and he opened the refrigerator to pour himself and me a glass of juice. "I talked to William, and he wants to meet-up for a late night drink. Luckily, I'll be able to spend some more time with you first."

Harry handed me the glass of juice, and I thanked him silently. We were both outrageously thirsty, and emptied the glass fast. "Well, I am glad William gave us some time for ourselves." I said out loud, and made sure our glasses were in the dishwasher. "Sadly, I have a shift at V's café tonight."

"You are still working there?" He asked me, a bit surprised by the fact I still worked for Veronica (and with Kent I guess).

"Yes," I answered him. "I need to earn my money in some way."

"You know I want to pay you triple," Harry whispered against the crook of my neck. "The offer is still standing. But before you go all rude on me, yes it's also because I don't like Kent."

"You aren't so fond of the Purdy family, I guess."

"You guessed right, love," Harry kissed my forehead gently. He started to unpack the groceries, while he explained how the owners of the Ugly Club in Florida were a real pain in the fucking ass. I laughed once in a while when he told me how he was throwing remarks at them.

Apparently, Harry, was negative the whole time.

"Why did you stay when it was absolutely horrifying for a CEO like you?" I asked. I was sitting on the kitchen counter, my feet swinging side to side. Harry was cleaning up the mess he made, since he dropped the Nutella and everything was covered in chocolate paste.

Harry got up, and pushed his long locks behind his ear. "Let me tell you something, Vicks," I saw him approaching me, and I smiled widely at him. But his facial expression made me a bit scared, so I stopped laughing. However, it was a rough thing to do since the tension had changed within a second. "I am a business man. I have money, a reputation and the looks-"

I placed my hand on his mouth. "You can stop there," I told him sternly. "Don't speak so highly of yourself." I said, and I felt Harry licking the inside of my hand suddenly. I squealed and pulled my hand away out of a reflex. "Why did you do that?!" I questioned while wiping my hand off his blouse.

"You didn't let me finish," He answered while shrugging nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off the kitchen counter. "Then continue," My hands were behind my back while I wandered around the kitchen.

Harry washed his hands - which were covered in Nutella - while he continued his story. "And because I own all of that, I need to keep it in tact. That means finishing deals, even if they are the worst. Also, it's a good thing now and then; getting out of Los Angeles and seeing different places."

I bit on my bottom lip while I approached Harry silently from behind. He was so caught up in explaining to me why he couldn't leave Florida, even though it was terrible. I tapped carefully on his shoulder, and nerves were building up in my body. I wished this was going the right way, otherwise I failed miserably. I knew this was going to end badly, after all.

Harry turned around, since he was basically curious by my sudden tapping. His features were so innocent, and he was actually wondering what I was doing or what I could say, that it was even more hilarious - yet dangerous - to spray some whipped cream right into his face.

I was laughing while I covered Harry in whipped cream after he just cleaned his dirty hands. Slowly but surely, I saw Harry realizing what was happening. The aerosol wasn't entirely full, so when I noticed there wasn't coming some whipped cream out of it anymore; I stiffened. I tried again and again to get some whipped cream out of it, but it was completely empty. I dropped the aerosol on the ground in panic.

"Please don't hurt me," I beamed and immediately ran off.

I could hear Harry running after me, and I panicked. I never - in my entire life - ran so fast through a house. My short legs - if I compared them to Harry's - were getting number by the second as I ran around. I screamed for help but since Harry's neighbours lived too far away, I was outstandingly helpless.

I peeked a few times over my shoulder to watch Harry, but it wasn't a smart idea since I laughed each time. His hair, shirt, pants, and face were covered in the whipped cream. His hands have been trying to wipe everything out of his vision and face; but with the speed he ran after me it was sure the wind blew the whipped cream away.

Thank God, I wasn't wearing my heels right now. Even so, it became harder every second to run around in this dress and escape from the whipped cream monster behind me. While I ran, I tried to pull the zipper down and step out of the dress. Since I sprinted for the last bit, Harry was quite far behind me. I liked to be this playful with Harry.

I threw the dress on one of the chairs outside, and jumped into the pool he owned. As I swam back up, I inhaled instantly fresh oxygen. I went with my hands through my wet hair, and looked at Harry who had caught up and stared at me from the side of the pool.

I grinned brightly at him.

"Oops," I spoke.

He stood there with a smug expression, and saw him slowly opening his shirt. I swallowed the lump in my throat when I noticed what he was planning to do. His tattoos became visible by the time he let the shirt fall to the ground. He stepped out of his Clarks, and opened his pants. He was standing in boxer, and he jumped inside the pool.

Because of his height, he was able to stand in the pool. I quickly backed up against the wall, and knew I was weak. The whipped cream was off his face by the fact he went underwater. I did prefer him without at the end.

But that wasn't the case right now. What was happening; he was going to get me. I didn't have the strength to pull myself out of the water, and swimming away would only make it escalate.

My eyes widened when I noticed something I wasn't expecting. Yet, I wasn't expecting it yet to happen.

Harry's boxers was moving in the water.

He had pulled his boxers off.

"Oops," Harry used my word this time.

My back was pressed against the pool, and I closed my eyes while I saw him coming ridiculously closer. "Pretty please don't hurt me," I whimpered.

I was thinking about scenario's that could happen, and they scared me. Obviously, I was expecting the worst. I couldn't really imagine Harry forgiving me for my childish behaviour. On a different note, I did enjoy annoying him after he just go back from Florida.

When I opened my eyes - because the curiosity got the best of me - I almost received a heart-attack by the one and only Harry Styles, since he was insanely close. I could feel his breath against my wet lips, and I almost wanted to groan since it felt so good. The fact he was taller than me, and hovered over me was painfully scary.

If this was a horror movie; I would get murdered (he would have his boxers on though).

But since this wasn't a horror movie, thankfully, Harry moved his hand up to my face. He started to hold my neck, and he touched my lips sentimentally. The softness of his skin sent a stream of euphoria through my veins. I couldn't help but hold his biceps, and feel him stiffen under my touch. We both parted our lips, and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

He moved himself closer to me, and I felt his body against mine. One of his arms wrapped around my waste to make sure I wouldn't be able to escape. Our mouths and tongues moved in sync, perfectly. I had missed his touch more than anything these couple of days. It was good thing we were together right now, because it was clear we both couldn't be long separated.

Harry bit on my bottom lip and slowly let it go. We had stopped with making out, and I opened my eyes and looked straight in Harry's emerald eyes.

"You turn me so on with your body, Vicks." Harry moaned hopelessly against my lips.

My hands moved to the side of my panties. Carefully I pulled them off, and Harry checked me out while I threw them behind me. His fingers unclasped my bra, and he got rid of it. Harry's hands touched my body, and he flicked his thumbs over my sensitive skin. Within a second, he crashed his lips back on mine. The kiss we shared was hungry, and I tugged at his hair.

"Baby girl," He said while he started to kiss my neck.

"Take me here," I pleaded, craving him beyond anything. "I am all yours."

Harry made sure his erection was inside of me, and I gasped out of pleasure by the feeling. My nails dug into the skin of his shoulders while he moved in and out of me. His hands held the side of the pool as he moved inside of me. His thrusts were forceful, but I enjoyed the harshness.

He wasn't going to be tender right now, and I could care less. I moaned as he started to push harder. My eyes were closed while my head was hanging back. One of his arms wrapped around my body to make sure I was being kept in place. It was rough to find the strength to keep myself stable in the water.

The muscles moved in his body, and it turned me on how good looking he was, how kind-hearted and amazing he could make me feel out of nowhere. His way of touching me was unbearable sometimes. Yet, I wanted more and he wanted more. He sucked at my jawline; creating a couple of hickeys. His lips were back onto mine, and he searched for my tongue hastily.

"Harry," I moaned helplessly into his mouth.

He kept thrusting rapidly into me, and I wrapped my legs around his body. He wasn't expecting this sudden movement, and groaned harshly against my skin while I tightened my body around him.

"Vicks," He breathed out pleadingly. "I am going to come, baby."

I nodded hastily, making sure he knew he was allowed to.

He moved harder and harder, groans fell from both of our mouths as we kept making-out heavily. I felt his body stiffen at a certain moment, and he stopped kissing me. His jaw dropped as he moaned a loud 'fuck.' Allowing me to know he had come in my body satisfyingly.

...

Harry and I were kissing outside V's café since the moment we had arrived. He sometimes moved his hands down to my ass, and squeezed it. But then I reacted with putting them back. I knew Veronica was happily watching through one of the windows; she loved to see her employees in love and with a partner.

Yet, I preferred Veronica not seeing Harry grabbing my ass whenever I could.

"Baby, just let me," Harry said while moving his kisses to my jawline.

"My boss is watching," I said with my eyes closed. His kisses made me feel weak.

"I am your boss too, and I've seen you naked often." Harry spoke against my burning skin.

I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly on the lips before pulling away. "Don't get cocky, Styles." I remarked.

He winked at me and placed a peck on my lips before putting his sunglasses back on. "Get to work baby girl," He encouraged me.

I didn't want to leave him yet, but I had to earn my money. I buttoned his shirt with my fingertips, and I saw Harry looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "I am only allowed to see your flawless skin," I whispered against his lips seductively. "And the only one to feel it, too."

"Ugh, Vicks." Harry groaned.

"Hush," I murmured into his ear. "I will see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Let me see you later tonight," He pleaded.

"That's possible," I assured him. "Pick me up after my shift?"

"That's settled then. I will be done with William at that time."

There was one more kiss shared before I left for my shift at V's café. I rushed inside to get my working clothes on. It wasn't a surprise to see Clarity standing next to me when I shut the locker.

"You scared the shit out of me," I said while my hand was placed on my heart. She cracked a smile and embraced me quickly.

"It has been ages," she said.

"I know!" I say sadly. "I am so glad we are having this shift together."

Clarity nodded in agreement. "Veronica keeps asking me if the guy you kissed outside was the one you've been seeing for a while." She told me, and I told her he was. It wasn't necessary to explain her all the drama or even mention one part of it. "So you are still dancing for the Moulin Rouge, right?"

"Yeah," I answered. "I don't want to leave the Moulin Rouge any time soon."

We walked into the café, and went to the bar. We made the orders and I talked with Veronica for a while about Harry. Also, she was glad I had returned. I hadn't worked a shift for quite a while because I was more busy getting everything under control. But, it felt good to be here again. It was the first job I got when I went to Los Angeles.

We cleaned the café, since it was time to lock everything. I didn't know how tired I could be after having an evening shift. I placed my dirty apron in the laundry basket, and grabbed my belongings. I told Veronica goodbye and walked over the parking lot with Clarity.

"Can I ask you something?" I wondered. Clarity said I could ask her anything. "Does Kent still work at the café? I thought he was going to be around."

She started to laugh suddenly, and shook her head. "He isn't coming back any time soon, Vicks." She announced, and I was beyond confused by her words. "He is engaged and moved to Germany."

"What?!" I squealed.

"I reacted the same way when I heard about him going away. We had a farewell lunch a week ago. Didn't you receive the invitation?" She asked me.

"I did receive an envelope with V's Café initials, but I thought it was just a pay check confirmation." I said while softly chuckling. It was dumb of me to think that.

"Well, Kent isn't coming back to Los Angeles ever again. That's why we have a new assistant manager." Clarity announced.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Liam Payne."

..

Shit is about to go dooooownnnn

Vote and comment? PLS PLS PLS leave feedback instead of the word "update" :)

hope y'all are good

xo Lay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.6K 86
[COMPLETED] Two broken people trying to fix each other is love. ---------------------------------------------------- Ana Violet Kohl, 19, meets Niall...
221K 5.4K 94
[Mature] With such a magnetic attraction, they could afford to wait for their perfect moment. So, when the time is right, Harry and Eloise finally g...
3.2K 102 22
Third Book in the Sleepless Nights Series Terra is in college now. She's trying to lead a normal life, far away from her hometown and those who tried...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...