Forever || Jamie Dornan Book...

By mialuvlyy

When Eleanor comes back from the tour due to Jamie's needs and finds everything different. Will Jamie and Ele... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Final

Chapter 17

122 12 0
By mialuvlyy

In the picture is Addison Miller played by Sanaa Lathan.

"Mrs. Dornan your husband is here." I hear Addison's voice but don't see here.

"Jamie." I call out for him. "I'm right here El." Jamie says grabbing my hand.

"I lost out baby." I say beginning to cry. "El, we can more babies in the future right now you just need to stay calm." Jamie says giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"This isn't your fault." Jamie adds. I give him a small nod and Addison appears. "Okay we are going to perform an emergency C-section Mrs. Dornan. We'll be taking you to the OR now." Addison says.

I nod and she smiles before continuing to push my bed to the OR.

"I'm right here El." Jamie says pushing my hair back and giving me a small kiss on my temple, something Jamie never did before.

~*~
I wake up with a light headache, and a very dry mouth.

"Good morning Mrs. Dornan." Addison says greeting me. I nod too tried to even speak. "Although I don't think it's really a good morning, maybe just a morning." I say surprised that I even talked.

Addison frowns at me and I nod turning away, too sad and mad to even look at her. Mad at me for losing the baby and sad that I lost the baby.

"Your husband went home to grab something's for your stay, but at the moment we have some friends here for you." Addison says leaving.

Four boys walk in and they smile at me. "Hi, how are you feeling?" Damian ask. "You idiot why would you ask her that?" Leo whispers to Damian.

"It's fine Leo, I'm okay." I say. Damian gives me a warm smile then places a vase full of flowers on the table besides me.

"So your bodyguards are pretty intense." Julian says pointing outside my door where Conner and Peter stand.

"You missed it El, Julian got tackled!" Isaac says laughing hard. I laugh but the scars on my stomach begin to hurt when I do so I stop.

"Where's Jamie?" Leo asks. "He's at home getting something's." I say. "Oh well Alizza and Henry should be here soon." Damian says. "Oh okay." I say not really caring, I just want to see my two babies, my daughter, and Jamie.

Damian and Leo's pager goes off. "Sorry El." Leo says. "It's fine." I say. Damian nods and kisses my cheek before leaving and Leo does the same.

"Can I leave this room? It's so depressing besides the pink tulips Damian got for me." I say pointing to the flowers besides my bed.

"I'll ask the nurse." Isaac says standing up and leaving the room.

When Isaac leave it's an awkward silence between Julian and I. I've never been in this awkward situation with Julian before so you can only imagine how awkward it feels.

"Thank you." Julian says out of nowhere. "For what I didn't do nothing?" I say turning to him.

"Desiree. You have me a heads up, so thank you for that." Julian says. "Well of course." I say.

"You can't go to the game tonight huh?" Julian asks. "Probably not." I say looking down at my hands that rest in my lap.

"Maybe I can, I have escaped from a hospital once." I say remembering the time I did.

"Good luck then." Julian says. I chuckle and Isaac walks in. "She said yes." Isaac says as the nurse brings in a wheelchair.

"We're just going to take her to the cafeteria." Isaac says. "Then stroll her around." Julian adds.

The nurse nods leaving us alone and Isaac helps me up. "Nice underwear." Julian says chuckling as my hospital gown is not tied in the back.

I laugh and Isaac quickly ties it before I sit down in the wheelchair.

When we get to the cafeteria it's not filled with people and I'm glad it's not. "Are you hungry?" Isaac asks gently pushing me towards some food.

"I'm thirsty." I say noticing my dry mouth. Isaac begins to push me towards the drinks.

"Water will be fine." I say as Isaac grabs a cup. Isaac nods and fills the cup with water before handing me the cup.

"Hi there." Alizza says walking up to us. "Hi, your working I see." I say noticing Alizza in her scrubs. "Yes, you never get a break over here." Alizza says drinking her drink.

"Henry should be here with Bliss any minute they went to the bathroom." Alizza says throwing the rest of her drink.

I nod not making eye contact with her. "You okay El?" Alizza asks. "Yes, I'm fine." I say.

From then on, I knew I would have to get used to people asking if I was okay or not, and let me tell you it gets annoying time after time.

Henry and Bliss join us and I complete ignore them. I know I shouldn't because it was truly my fault for not keeping an eye out for where I'm walking but who leaves their clothes on the stairs after stripping each other for sex?

Also it wasn't just an outfit it was multiple clothes, a mountain of them.

"Are you okay Eleanor?" Bliss asks when I zone out from the conversation everyone's having.

"Yes I'm fine!" I yell irritated.

"I want to go back to my room." I tell Isaac. Isaac nods and begins to wheel me. Everyone walks along with me and I zone out once again not listening to a single word.

"El? You sure your okay?" Henry asks touching my arm. I jerk my arm away from him and Henry widens his eyes.

"I just want my husband and kids! That's all I want!" I yell. "Why are you so mad?" Henry asks.

"I have a reason to be mad! I do, I just lost my baby for God's sake I have a reason Henry. If it wasn't for the stupid sex you and Bliss have on the stairs I wouldn't have lost my damn baby!" I yell angrier than before.

"I get that you lost a lot of people in your life Eleanor but you don't have to take it on other people." Bliss says.

"Bliss, you don't know a damn thing about me. You don't know the shit I've been through and you won't ever. You don't know the feeling of losing your two siblings, and your son. You don't know the feeling of not being wanted your whole life and you sure as hell don't know the feeling of being in and out this hospital for sickness. Oh and don't even get me started on other things such as almost losing the love of your life." I say in disbelief as why this girl is talking to me.

"Nobody wants you because you can't keep a single person in your life!" Bliss yells.

"That's enough! Bliss your not family, you should leave at this minute." Conner yells. "You don't talk to my fiancé that way!" Henry yells to Conner.

"Actually he has a right, he's my bodyguard, and to the looks of it, it looks like Bliss is going to attack me any minute." I say.

"I don't waste time on people I don't like." Bliss says.

"Dr. Perry my office now!" Damian yells behind me.

Bliss widens her eyes but follows Damian's orders. "I got her." Damian says patting my shoulder before walking out the cafeteria.

"Henry, you should go." I say not making eye contact with him. "I didn't do nothing." Henry says.

"You know if Jamie ever yelled at you, and started talking crap to you I would be on your side even though Jamie is my husband. You took your fiancé's side over mine? Since when has she proven you she's more worthy than family specially the family who has been there when you were on your ass broke? Has she given you a job? A house to live in? Oh don't forget if it wasn't for my health issues you wouldn't have met her." I say.

Henry nods and I make a fake laugh. "Just go Henry." I say pointing to the door.

Henry looks at me with full surprise before leaving.

~*~
When we get back to the room Jamie is there with the kids. "Hi." Julie says giving me a hug. "Hi." I say tired.

"How was the drive?" I ask Jamie. "Why are you so worried about the drive? Your sitting in a hospital bed at the moment." Jamie says laughing.

I laugh with him but begin to feel my scars and stop. "So I talked to the doctor, she said you can go to the game tonight do you want to. But one nurse has to go with us." Jamie says.

"That's fine." I say. Jamie nods and kisses me before continuing to pat James on the back to make him fall asleep.

"We're gonna get going, I have to take Julian to his warm ups. See you at the game." Isaac says giving me a hug. I nod and the two of them leave.

"So college friends?" Julie asks me. "Ya." I say. "Friend goals." Julie says frowning.

"What's the suppose to mean?" I ask full unaware of the teenager talk now in days.

"It means that I want to have a friendship like you and your college friends." Julie simply says looking away.

"Julie, you will have that one day." I say softly. "Ya if I move ten states away from here." Julie says. "Don't think that way Julie." I say.

Julie nods and takes a seat in one of the chairs.

There's a knock on the door and walk in the Beckham's and Jazzy.

Brooklyn widens his eyes once he sees Julie and Julie turns away.

"I'll be in the cafeteria." Julie says quietly before giving Jamie and I a kiss on the cheek.

Julie stops when she walks past Brooklyn and Jamie widens his eyes surprised that she did.

"You have the nerve to bring her around here still." Julie says still not making eye contact to Brooklyn.

"Change of plans I'll be out with some people." Julie says. "I need names Julie." I say.

"Kate Grant, Madison Fitz, Jorge Vega, and Beau Franco." Julie says. "Where are you guys going?" Jamie asks.

"A party, no drinks or any dugs don't worry." Julie says leaving. "She'll be fine, I can trust Julie." I say. Jamie nods and takes a seat.

"Actually have Nicole follow her." I tell Conner. "With Julie being this sad who knows what she'll do." I whisper to Jamie. Conner nods and takes out his phone to dial Nicole's phone number.

"We got followers but I can see someone already did that." Victoria says looking at the pink tulips on the desk besides me.

Victoria places the red roses besides the pink tulips and I thank her.

"How's school?" I ask Brooklyn trying not to make it awkward in here.

"Good." Brooklyn says watching his phone. I nod and stay quiet waiting for the awkward tension to build up in the room since it will not go away any time soon.

"Jamie did you get my jersey?" I ask turning to Jamie. "Ya I got both of them not sure which one you wanted to wear." Jamie says. "Okay that's fine, I'll wear Martinez." I say. Jamie nods and begins to take it out of the bag he brought along with my black leggings and black vans.

"LA Kings game already?" David asks surprised. "Well they've been sending me emails saying I have to go." I say. "Maybe this miss you going to the games." David says shrugging.

I shake my head and smile. "No they know I'm not the one who goes to the games, James does." I say. David nods and takes a seat besides Jamie.

My phone goes off and Jamie stands up to get it out of my purse. Jamie hands it to me and Harry's name lights up my phone.

"Hello?" I ask picking up the phone.
"Eleanor we need your help." Harry's voice says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 37 13
In this version we pickup when Anastasia leaves Christian after being belted. He does try to get her back but finds out he is too late she has alread...
25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...
16.8K 923 25
**BOOK THREE AFTER THE BROKEN MORIARTY** After Moriarty found Tori. They need to rekindle their relationship. Will it go smoothly? Will they even get...
2.4K 103 21
After Dan saved Kate from her attacker, Kate starts to go back to her normal life that she has been trying to build back.. that's until she is kidnap...