Cutie With a Booty

By Musiq4lyf

Twenty-two year old Kasey has never been kissed or even touched by a member of the opposite sex. With three c... More

1. Say You'll Move in With Me
2. You Can't Live with Us
3. Setting Boundaries
4. Sheer Lace
5. Double Date With a Vampire
6. Vampire Hunters for Hire
7. Sexting 101
8. Prince and the Frog
9. Kiss me Once, Twice, Three Times Now I'm A Lady
10. Call Me a Doctor
11. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
12. All Good Girls Go Bad
13. Wait for Me, Bae
14. How Unfortunate
15. Sister Sister
16. Define Us
17. Maybe I Like the Ladies
18. We're Going Downtown
19. Some Things You Can't Change
21. Deflowering is SO On the Nature Channel
22. Meet the Lewis'
23. Hear Me Roar
24. Starlight Starbright
25. Left Behind
26. Mommy Knows Best
27. Spring Break
28. Wooing is SO Overrated
29. The Earth and the Sun
30. I Am Changing
31. Stop the World
32. Timeliness is Godliness
33. Birthday Suit
Epilogue
Cutie Patootie

20. Architect My Butt!

19K 857 145
By Musiq4lyf

"If you're a bird, then I'm a bird!" I wailed along with Allie, the main character from The Notebook. Hugging my box of chocolates to my chest, I sobbed, crying at how beautiful and sad the movie is. Although I've seen it about a hundred times, I can't help but to feel sad all over again as if I'm watching it for the first time.

Without knocking, Jace entered my room, searching around with intense eyes before looking directly at me. At the sight of me she rolled her eyes, deflating with lack of interest. "I thought I heard you dying in here but no, you're just in here fucking crying. What is the matter with you, what are you doing?"

"I'm watching The Notebook." I sniffled, snuggling closer in my blankets.

She smacked her lips. "Oh my God, you've seen this movie a billion times."

"Just because I've seen it a billion times, it doesn't mean that it loses its appeal."

"Whatever, you're a freaking loser. I'm going to the store, see you later." With a shake of her head, she slammed my door behind her.

Why am I watching sad movies like The Notebook, Dear John, Titanic, Marley and Me, A Walk to remember, and more? Because Justin pooping hates my guts. For the past two weeks I've gone to work, texted Justin without him answering my texts, and then holed up into my room to watch sad movies and make myself feel more miserable than I already feel.

While I've been in my room, I've also taken it upon myself to do some research on things that people think I'm so naïve about. Like sex for example. I've read Sex For Dummies, Sex 101, and even Fifty Shades of Grey. On top of that, I've even watched ungodly porn for skittles sakes! I've learned a lot for this man, yet he's still mad at me.

Picking up my phone, I scrolled through all of my messages that he hasn't responded to.

Saturday

Hey, want to get together for movies and smoothies? I am free tonight I had to work on my logs all day but I'm done now.

Sunday

Want to go for a run this afternoon? We can stop later and get smoothies afterwards at that one place we both happen to frequent :)

Tuesday

I miss you, Justin. I wish you'd talk to me.

Friday

Look I'm sorry about that other night. Please call me. We need to talk.

Wednesday

Justin, are you okay? PLEASE talk to me.

Saturday

Justin?

Monday

Fine, I understand.

I slammed my phone down onto my bed and ran frustrated fingers through my hair. I understand that he is probably angry at his parents for how the dinner went two weeks ago but that was not my fault. That next morning when he woke up he was normal, fine even and I thought he just didn't want to talk about it. Then we got into this stupid fight and I guess he is angry with me now. Honestly, thinking back over it, it all happened so fast.

Waking up, Justin grumbled, "Whoa, what time is it?"

"Brunch time." I smiled, ruffling his already unruly hair.

He stiffened and slid out from where he was placed in my lap, getting up and yawning. "Oh, sorry, I was really tired."

"It's fine. Want some food?" I asked, getting up to stretch.

"No, I have to get to work."

"Oh, on the building?"

"Yeah. I'll pick up some food later. Right now I have to work."

"Oh." I stood fiddling with my hands and for the first time, Justin didn't reach over to stop me.

"So I'll see you later." He looked at me.

Still fiddling with my hands I asked, "What's wrong, Justin?"

"Nothing."

"Justi—"

"I said it's nothing."

"Please don't do this, okay? I'm trying—"

"Are you? Because you were so eager to leave me last night. I figured you'd want an early start to try it again."

I flinched. "I'm going to go now." I headed for the door, my hands shaking. Oh no, my tears are coming.

"No, Kasey, I'm sorry. That was harsh, I didn't mean that." He grabbed my arm and I snatched it out of his hold, whirling on him.

"You meant every word." I narrowed my eyes and he reeled away from me. "I'm sorry that I didn't want to stand there and watch you be drunk and miserable all night. I figured you'd want to do that by yourself. I don't know how to comfort people. No one—" I took a deep breath, "No one is ever there to comfort me so I don't know what to do. Sorry. I'm going now." I opened the door and he tried to grab me again and I moved out of the way. "Stop," I hissed, my voice quiet.

"Oh yeah, my bad I forget you don't want your mother to hear." He snorted, looking at me scathingly.

"Whatever, grow up."

"Learn how to be a normal person."

"Fine."

"Fine!"

He slammed the door and I stomped to my own, opening it and slamming it behind me.

Two weeks later and here I am, all by myself with no Justin to talk to and an always busy Jace walking around the apartment. In two weeks she has really upped her image and now she is all the news is talking about. Must be nice to have something going in her favor for once. My log is going great—I have lots of sponsors and tons of meetings lined up back to back. The thing is that I just really miss Justin and it is killing me inside. Annoyed, I slipped on a shirt and exited my bedroom.

Back from the store, Jace is sitting on the couch, staring at her phone, face deadpan. Unconcerned with her daily issues, I grabbed a yogurt and slid on top of the counter. After a while of utter silence, Jace said, "He texted me."

"Huh? Who?" I asked, turning around to face her.

"Colton."

My eyes grew wide and I gasped. "What does he want?"

"He said he wants to get together to talk."

"Are you gonna do it?" Wow, we haven't heard from him ever since he cheated and Jace threw him out.

"I-I don't know," she muttered, unsure of herself.

I slid off of the counter and walked over to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. "It will be okay. If you're not ready to see him on good terms then don't do it. Don't you have a fancy brunch to attend today? That sounds fun." I smiled and she gave a tiny smile in return.

"Tonight I also have this grand reveal party to attend. Some new building floorplan is supposed to be presented. Everyone who is anyone is supposed to be there in attendance. If I can, I'll snag you an invite."

"Cool. Have a good day, alright?"

"I will, don't worry." She nodded at me and then headed for her room.

Unamused, I looked down at my nails, ignoring everyone in the boardroom. Everyone is discussing which sponsors we need to contact next for my log that will be debuted soon. Commercials are going to need to be ready to be filmed; ads are going to need to be approved, meaning this is really happening. My log is a thing, it is moving forward. Yet, I'm not in a good mood because there is no one to share all of this with. I would have gone straight to Justin with glee if I could but he will not answer my text messages so what's a girl to do?

After a long and heavy sigh, I shifted in my seat, staring down at my stockinged legs. I think I was better off before I let a male into my life because Justin is all I can think about.

This.

Freaking.

Sucks.

How can I be a successful business woman with a man on my mind? With a shake of my head, I tried to focus on the meeting.

"...Someone has to meet with Dr. Moore," Kenny suggested, looking down at his checklist of things to discuss.

My head snapped up at the sound of a familiar name. "What is Dr. Moore's first name if I may ask?"

"Richard." He smiled up at me and I gasped.

"R-Richard Moore as in my old biology partner Richard Moore? How did he become a doctor so fast!" I gasped, surprised. I knew him in school. How freaking kismet! Wait—there could be a billion Richard Moores. I mean, it's a common name. Richard. Moore. Common. I bit at my lip and Kenny raised an eyebrow in question. I gave a reassuring smile and stood up from my seat. "Um, I'll meet with him sometime, no problem. Just not right now, not this soon. I have...a lot on my plate. Meeting adjourned."

Everyone stood up to leave and as usual, Kenny stayed with me as I packed up all of my things. Without giving him any attention, I fluffed out my hair and stuck the last piece of paper into my bag.

"You're just like your old self again, huh, boss?" Kenny said from across the table.

I lifted my head up, dreading this conversation. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Sometimes there are ups and downs to relationships, Kasey. The biggest test on a relationship is knowing when to get back up when its down, no matter if you're down to the center of the earth deep, or just in a little bitty ditch. It's okay to be the bigger person, it's okay to give someone space. If it's meant to be it will be. Don't throw yourself in one direction to avoid another."

"Who are you anymore? Are you like the Morgan Freeman of my life?" I gaped, surprised at his amazing advice.

Chuckling, Kenny said, "No, just I figure everyone needs some good advice every now and then." He nodded. "See you later, boss." He exited the boardroom and disappeared amongst the rest of the workers.

With a shake of my head, I grabbed my bag and left the building.

As soon as I stepped out of the elevator, Charlotte greeted me with a warm smile, fully dressed in the darkest of attires as per usual. "What has you so busy? I see you running in and out of your apartment almost every single day. Yet, I fail to see you with Justin anymore. What's up with that?"

I scratched my head and mumbled, "He's mad at me."

"Aw, Kasey, it's not the end of the world. You're you; he can't stay mad at you for long."

"It's been two weeks!" I groaned, letting out a huff of air in frustration.

"You're the first girl he's ever really liked. Don't worry, he'll come around." She walked over to pat me on the back and I gave a tiny smile in return. As she turned to head back into her room, Justin emerged from his bedroom, pausing at the sight of me.

"Oh, hi ladies," he greeted. He looks so good I could literally weep. His dark hair is free today, hanging sexily in his eyes. He is half dressed, a button down unbuttoned and slacks that are missing a belt with no shoes. I can practically smell him from here, that woodsy and manly smell. I can feel his body heat from here and I want to wrap myself in his arms so badly it is killing me. His eyes lifted up to meet mine and I lost the ability to be casual.

I want to blurt out how much I miss him, how sorry I am, how stupid I feel, and how lost I am without him. But maybe it's too late. Maybe everyone is right, that I don't have any common sense. Because if I did, I would have stayed with him, right? That's what normal people do. Breaking contact, I hung my head in shame, my eyes filling with tears.

"Have a good day, Charlotte," I mumbled, heading for my room.

"Wait," Justin called after me, grabbing my wrist.

Turning back to face him I whispered, "Please don't make this worse for me." He flinched, letting go of my wrist. I heard the soft sound of Charlotte's door clicking behind her.

"No, Kasey, no," he crooned. "I want to apologize for being such an asshole."

I started shaking my head before he could even get the words out. "No, it was my fault; I should have known that you needed me to stay."

"I shouldn't have expected you to know exactly what I needed right when I needed it. I forget that you and I are both new to this and have a lot to learn. Yet, I want to learn it all with you." His eyelids hooded over with his last words as he swallowed. "I'm sorry, Kasey, please forgive me."

We all mess up as humans and a part of me is immensely relieved that he is sorry and that he wants to forgive me. Although there is another part of me that worries that when the going gets tough he'll just walk out and leave. Considering how I have my own fair share of things that I need to work on as well—listening to others, comforting correctly, and being more attune to other's feelings—I can't say that I'm not the one messing up in our relationship.

He likes me enough to introduce me to his parents. He likes me enough to bypass my worries about Jace finding out about us. If he can work through that, then shouldn't I be able to work through it as well?

"I forgive you," I said and Justin's tension went out of his shoulders. "But, I did not like it when you ignored me."

"I know." He nodded, hanging his head and then looking into my eyes. "I just didn't know what to say."

"How about give me some space?"

"I'll try that next time."

"Good idea. I'm sorry as well."

"I forgive you." He nodded. "I'm having my floorplan presented tonight at this grand gala. Be my date?" he asked, a sly smile on his face as he produced a ticket from his pants pocket.

With an equally as sly smile I answered, "I'd be delighted."

Carefully, he took a few steps towards me and then wrapped me in his arms. I quickly inhaled the scent of him, all man and all woodsy. Justin is familiar, safe, warm. I don't ever want to let go, I don't ever want to be without him.

"I missed you, Kasey," he breathed.

"I missed you too."

He let me go and then kissed me lightly on the lips as if he were restraining himself and then he slid the ticket into my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to prepare for the gala, but I bought you something nice. Stay right there!" He held up a finger and then jogged backwards to his room, his eyes never leaving mine and gleaming with excitement. I giggled and nodded my head. I waited for a while as he disappeared and then he returned with five boxes in his hands. "I got you something to wear for tonight. We will be matching if that's okay."

"How do you know what size I am?" I gaped, as he put the boxes into my hands. This is kind of heavy.

"I asked Charlotte." He shrugged.

Of course she is in on it. Should have known. I need to thank her later. "Alright, then I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight." He kissed me again and it felt like my heart was beating up against my chest, trying to get free and then it was over and we departed to our rooms.

After the tenth call of the evening about my log, I finally got a chance to sit back and open up the five boxes Justin gave me. I'm excited to go to this gala. Justin has worked so hard on those floorplans and I hope this night is special for him.

The box at the top is tinier than all the rest of them so I opened it up first. Inside is a pair of gold chandelier earrings that look extremely expensive and are quite heavy in the palm of my hands. I marveled at them, setting them back down in the box, gently. In the box underneath it is a bracelet made of pure gold with diamonds on each alternating woven piece. Shocked, I placed it back in its box, picking up the next one.

In a medium sized box is a golden clutch purse with flowers connecting to each other by golden stems with diamonds on each petal. I ran my fingers along the pattern, mesmerized by the design. The second to last big box revealed a pair of golden pumps with a bow in the front holding the shoes together. They are high, taller than I usually try to deal with.

Lastly, in the biggest box is a dress. The top is gold with the uppermost half a choker and the rest a corset type design. The bottom is pure and unadulterated white. Shocked, I ran my hands along the dress, indulging in its softness. What in the world? How much even is all this stuff? Why did he—How could he—What even is—No. No. No. No. No. No. With a panicked ferocity, I whipped out my phone.

JUSTIN! JUSTIN YOU ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!

Uh, yes baby?

HOW MUCH WAS THE STUFF YOU BOUGHT ME!!!

... I don't know it wasn't that much. Stop yelling at me I'm a sensitive soul.

Oh he will be an extra sensitive soul after I beat him up with all of these boxes he bought me.

Justin I want you to take it back. I will just find some stuff in my closet.

You don't like it? :(

OF COURSE I LIKE IT IT IS PERFECT JUST IT'S TOO MUCH SEND IT BACK PLEASE

Nah, you're going to wear it. Can't wait to see you tonight ;)

Justin I swear to God! >:(

Sorry can't see your messages correctly. I think you texted that you can't wait to see me too. That's great. See ya later!

JUSTIN!

JUSTIN!!!!!!

JUSTIN I AM GONNA KILL YOU!

Aggravated, I threw my phone down onto my bed, hands on my hips. Oh, I'm going to wear the things he bought me alright. And I'm going to wear it well.

Emerging from my room, I gave my hair one last fluff before closing my bedroom door behind me. Surprisingly, as soon as I exited my room Jace did the exact same. Our eyes latched onto each other's and then our eyes roamed over the other's attire.

Jace is dressed in a long red number that is see through at the bottom all the way up to her top most thigh where the flowered lace comes in billowing out all the way up to her shoulders. Her boobs look great and her lips are full and red, her hair up and curled to hang around her face.

"Where are you going?" Jace asked, her jaw dropped at the sight of me.

Blushing I answered, "To a floorplan presentation, it should be—wait. Aren't you going to a floorplan presentation?" I rolled my eyes to the ceiling.

"Yes." She pulled her ticket out of her bag and it is the exact same as mine. Great.

"How kismet. We are going to be in the same place at the same time once again. What are the odds?" I laughed emotionlessly and then shook my head in disbelief, pulling out my phone.

How cool is it that Jace is going to the presentation of your new floorplans?

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME!!!!!!

Nope, she has a ticket and everything.

Wait, I don't know what's more surprising. The fact that you didn't get onto me for swearing or that Jace is coming tonight. How did she get invited? She's such a soulless demon I hate her.

Lol.

We won't be having as much fun tonight.

Oh, right, we still have to hide. Well I don't want to, I want you and all of you and I don't care what Jace thinks.

Blushing, I looked up from my phone to the sight of Jace staring at me. Now isn't the time for her to be informed of our relationship.

But unfortunately I do.

Yeah, it's quite unfortunate. We'll deal with it. Don't worry.

Okay.

See you later, bae :*

Stepping out of the limo beside Jace, April, and Diana, I strutted through the barrage of paparazzi swarming the entrance to the hotel's ballroom. They paid a lot of attention to Jace and her friends of course and surprisingly more than enough attention to me as well. Curse Justin for his great tastes in fashion. Architect my butt cheek!

Upon stepping into the ballroom, there were many guests already bustling about. Everyone was dressed to utter perfection, yet it is just a floorplan reveal. I don't understand why I have to wear all of this just for him to show me some sketches and blueprints. At least we are on good terms. That's good enough for me. If Jace weren't here it would be even better.

Not able to find Justin anywhere, I followed Jace and her friends to the center of most activity. They quickly emerged themselves into the conversations, easily while I stood unaware, scoping the venue with my eyes. It's a simple setup with the blueprints, sketches, and models in the front of the room where Justin will most likely be giving his presentation. Everywhere else is open for people to mingle. There is a doorway to a kitchen where servers come in and out to offer appetizers and beverages.

I snagged water off of a nearby waiter's tray and sipped at it dedicatedly. Next thing I knew, a woman was standing next to me, tapping on Jace's shoulder.

"Excuse me, you're Jace, right?" the woman asked.

"Yes, need a witty quote for your magazine?" Jace threw back her head and laughed and everyone around her joined in.

The woman is a tall and beautiful molten chocolate. Her hair is black and straight down to her shoulders, her eyes dark brown and penetrating. She is wearing all white, her hips and curves accented perfectly with its tightness. I marveled at her beauty, stunned.

"No, and the fact that you'd assume that I work for a magazine is beguiling. Also, April, you should be ashamed of yourself for laughing at such a tasteless joke when you claim to advocate for black women's rights. I figured you'd stand up for a black woman of my importance," she chastised.

Astounded, April gasped out, "Who are you?"

"khadijah Muhammad, the PR specialist for the architect that is presenting his floorplans tonight." She raised an eyebrow and I quickly stepped into her view, reaching out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Kasey Anne Lewis."

With a bright smile she placed her hand into mine, returning the favor. "Hi, I've heard a lot about you." She winked at me and I blushed knowing she is referring to Justin and I's relationship.

"Have you now?"

"Yes, your diet log looks like something to watch out for. If you need an extra PR specialist I am for sure on your side."

"Good to know, I'll make sure to give you a call."

"Great. The architect will see you four now." She turned around and headed through the crowd.

I beckoned to Jace and her dumbfounded friends and we all followed Khadijah like little ducklings.

"Well, I feel special. We get to meet the architect up close and personally," Jace purred.

"Mm, and he's rich too I hear," Diana mused.

"He has to be in order to pull off an event like this and of course have the PR specialist he has. She's the top in her field," April stated.

"Then why did you act like you didn't know her?" I snorted.

"I didn't," she hissed. "I know her name, not her face."

"Well now you know her face, don't you?" I chuckled.

"I hate you," she mumbled.

Khadijah stopped at the front of the ballroom where the floorplans were propped up and in front of the floorplans stood the architect, or just simply Justin. Too bad Jace doesn't know that. She is in for a big surprise. Two gentlemen, two ladies, and Milly were surrounding Justin, immersed into a lovely conversation. Justin's tux from the back is all white and oh I can't wait for him to turn around.

"Darling, the ladies are here," Khadijah announced, interrupting him mid conversation.

In what seemed like slow motion for me, Justin turned around and I melted in my high golden heels like Cinderella at the ball. His hair is for once managed—covering his forehead yet slicked back. His eyes are gorgeously animated and his tie is gold to match the entirety that is me. His hands are slack at his side and his lips are turned up into a gorgeous and beautiful smile.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies." He looked us over, his eyes lingering over me the longest. "You all look lovely, thank you for coming."

"WHAT?" Jace screeched, truly appalled. "You have to be kidding me! Tell me this is a joke right now and Ashton Kutcher is going to pop out and tell me I've been Punk'd!"

Laughing, Justin kissed Khadijah's cheek and then faced Jace. "Nah, this isn't a joke. I'm really the architect. So, you're looking nice...where's your date?"

Crossing her arms, Jace snapped, "I don't have one."

"Aw must be because of your rotten personality. That must really suck." He turned to April and Diana while Jace fumed where she stood. "Look, it's the two devil twins." Khadijah walked over and whispered something into Justin's ear and he frowned, facing April. "I truly admired your advocate efforts for black women's rights. Yet, I seem to find you to be a fraud."

"I didn't know she was the Khadijah Muhammad. I've never seen her in my life! How is it fair to criticize me—"

"It shouldn't matter who she is in importance," Milly cut in. "You're supposed to advocate for everyone. You think I only advocate for white women's rights, or rich women's rights? No, I fight for everyone. Pity that you don't do the same." April hung her head and then Milly moved in to greet Khadijah with open arms.

Satisfied, Justin grabbed my hand and squeezed, leaning in to whisper, "You look damn good in that dress." With a shiver I felt heat flame up my cheeks.

Jace stared really hard and Justin chuckled, pulling away from me. He smells so blooping good.

"So if you're such a rich and successful architect why do you live in those apartments with us?" Jace sneered.

"Good question. I could ask the same of you since you're such a successful model and all." Justin raised an eyebrow and Jace took a frustrated breath.

"Well, congratulations on the floorplans," she said, her voice thick with irritation. She turned around and charged through the crowd, April and Diana following right after her.

"That went well." Justin clapped his hands together and Milly ran to me with a scream, wrapping me into her arms.

"Kasey, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?" I mumbled smashed into the crook of her boobs.

"Fabulous!" she sang, pulling me back to look at my face. "Wow, you look perfect! Did you pick your outfit?"

"No, Justin did." I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and he winked.

"What?" She gaped at him.

"Yeah, architect my butt cheeks!" Everyone started laughing and Justin joined in, his eyes alight with amusement.

"Kasey, this is my PR specialist Khadijah Muhammad," he introduced. I shook her hand again and she gave me a warm smile. "I've known her for a long time." He smiled at her adoringly.

"The actual story is that I used to work for his parents, but his father Ethan took quite a liking to me, a special liking. But, I am a married woman who has no interest in the likes of him. He retaliated and claimed I was coming onto him and his disgusting wife, Ellen believed him and I was fired. This was years ago. Then years after that I made my own career and was a very successful PR specialist, even made it in the Times as one of the best in my field. Justin found me years later and I remembered him as a little boy and of course I signed right up to be on his team." She smiled and Justin nudged her with his shoulder.

"I love Khadijah she's the freaking best!" Milly squealed. I laughed and Justin rolled his eyes playfully.

"This right here is Xianyu, my business manager, or my accountant. Whatever you want to call her," Justin said, and Xianyu turned around.

She is tall and elegant, her white and red dress similar to that of a Kimono. Her brown skin is glorious, her hair bone straight and down to her hips, and her eyes are cunning and wise.

"Nice to meet you, darling." She gave me a slight bow and I returned the favor. She smiled at me.

"And this is her irrelevant as hell girlfriend, Iya."

Iya punched him in the arm and then faced me. "Hey there."

She's wearing slacks and a perfectly crisp white button down shirt. She's in a pair of tall heels. Her eyes are a glorious hazel and her skin is a golden brown.

"Why didn't you dress like Cleopatra?" Justin teased.

"Just because I'm from Egypt doesn't mean I have to be Cleopatra." She rolled her eyes casually as if she gets this every time.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, you're actually black so it would be historically correct for once."

"Justin, do not start." She narrowed her eyes and he laughed swatting at her playfully.

"As you can see, we are all a little bitty family. These two guys in the back are Jack and Mack. They are these weird twins that play me in golf and other sports to keep me on my toes."

"Hi," they said at the same time.

"Hello," I replied.

"This is my girlfriend, Kasey." Justin pulled me in close and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he laughed holding me tighter.

"Aw," everyone chimed in. I chuckled.

"Enough of the grossness." Smiling, Justin grabbed my arm. "I want to show you something." His hand slid down to my hand and he squeezed. I nodded my head and let him lead me to a door off to the side that is unseen by most areas of the ballroom.

He opened the door and lightly pushed me through ahead of him. Once inside, everything was extremely dark and he shut the door behind us. Nervous, I fiddled with my hands and he placed one hand on top of mine, and I stopped, looking up in the darkness to find him. Before my eyes could adjust, he turned the lights on and I was blinded.

"What is this?" I whispered, blinking against the bright lights. It's a tiny bedroom with a king sized bed in the shape of a heart, the entire scheme red and gold for lust and romance.

"It used to be a...private chamber I guess you could say. This ballroom is kind of old."

"Don't you have an announcement to give?"

"That I do but right now it isn't time. Khadijah will come get me when it's time."

"Okay."

"There is nothing to be nervous about, Kasey. I just want to properly appreciate you in this dress." His eyes molded into ones of appreciation as he stalked towards me, his hands reaching for my waist. I backed up until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed and then his hands were around my waist. "You look so beautiful," he breathed. Shuddering I looked him in the eyes and he sighed, squeezing me tighter. "Let me show you how much I love you in this dress." With his eyes on mine, he kissed me softly and then rougher, as if he were starving and just now eating again for the first and last time.

I moaned, reveling in his adoration of me. I fell back onto the bed gently for he helped me down onto it and then his hands were everywhere. At last he stopped at the top of my thighs and while eyeing me he lifted up my dress until my panties were exposed.

"Oh. My. God."

I blushed, smiling at the fact that I wore my white lingerie that I bought from the time I went shopping with Jace. "Do you like it?"

"Are you punishing me for not taking this dress back?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"You cruel, cruel woman." He got on his knees in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"What I did the last time. You have to trust me. Just go with it. I promise to please you."

I took a deep breath. "Am I gonna pass out again?"

Laughing he said, "Nah, I'll remind you to breathe this time."

Then it happened and it was so good I almost cried. Laid back against the bed, I pushed my dress down to cover my trembling legs.

"You didn't pass out this time," Justin teased.

"True," I agreed, smiling, my head swimming into the heavens somewhere. Looking down I noticed the bulge in Justin's pants and for once I actually know what that means and what to do. "Hey, um, Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Take your pants off." I sat up in the bed.

"What?" he screeched, shocked at my directness.

"Um, take off your pants...right now. Now." I crossed my arms.

Justin stared at me for a few seconds with his mouth wide open and then threw back his head and laughed. "I c-can't take you seriously."

"But I'm serious." I pouted.

"Oh, well okay I'm sorry, I'll take them off, baby." He slipped his belt off and then his pants.

"That's what I thought." I heard men like it when women are assertive and know what they want.

"Whoa. What are you about to do anyways, just hold it in your hand?" He laughed and I narrowed my eyes.

"Okay no I know how to do other things, Justin." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you do? Humor me." He slid closer to me.

"I will show you, I'm not going to tell you."

"Wow, this is gold right here. Okay, show me."

So I showed him.

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT? WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?" Justin screamed as he used a towel from the bathroom to wipe himself clean before putting his pants back on.

"You think I got three degrees in school for not being able to retain information? I read some stuff, watched some stuff. I'm a pro right? Tell me I'm a pro and get me a medal. Engraved in it should be 'Kasey, number one in all things' and just give it to me cause I earned it."

"Um...hell yeah you earned it. Holy crap that was like the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I beamed under the appraisal. "Thank you, I tried. Think about that before you try to ignore me again."

"Wow, I really like this side of you. It's so sexy." He kissed my shoulder and I winked. "We have to go before this goes a step further than you would like."

Right on cue, Khadijah knocked on the door saying, "Justin it's almost time for your speech."

"Yes, ma'am, coming," Justin answered back. He stood up and pulled me with him, adjusting our clothing and then our hair before pulling me back through the door again. "I just want to sleep now actually."

"Me too." I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you later, baby."

"Okay."

We parted ways and Milly skipped up to me, chatting my ear off. We stood in the front of the waiting crowd, our eyes on Justin as he walked up to present his floorplans.

Honestly, it was really really boring and if I had to rank the most interesting things in my life to boring things on a scale of one to one hundred this would be number eighty six on the scale because um boring. But, Justin looked really hot and I was not mad at being able to watch him talk while in his element. At the end everyone applauded and he immersed himself into the crowd, shaking hands, talking to people, and laughing.

He even stopped by Jace, April, and Diana who just had attitude the entire time. He came up to me and whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow. I like you, Kasey. You're really my everything."

With those words, I left for home. He may think he's changing because of me but I'm totally flabberducking changing because of him.

��

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 65 41
I smile as he leaves and I go to my room and close the door. What the fuck am I gonna do if Zack tells them tomorrow. That can't happen. I need to s...
104K 3.9K 44
Billie and Tristan starts off good. Rules in the house and all that stuff. Then things get complicated when Billie discovers that she's starting to l...
259K 5.5K 30
Hayley Matthews is one of those girls who keeps herself to herself and she has quite the normal life for a 17 year old girl. She has good grades, two...
696K 18.5K 41
Kali Davidson is slowly but surely falling for her best friend, Ryder. He's cute, smart, tough and his bad boy don't care attitude gets Kali "Goody T...