Betrayal

By kecogan

When Bethany is attacked while carrying evidence of a murder, Luke comes to her rescue. He learns there is a... More

Betrayal Part TWO
BETRAYAL Part 3
BETRAYAL Part 4
BETRAYAL Part 5
BETRAYAL Part 6
Betrayal Part 7
BETRAYAL Part 8
Betrayal Part 9
Betrayal Part 10

BETRAYAL Part 1

30 3 0
By kecogan

When Bethany is attacked while carrying evidence of a murder, Luke comes to her rescue. He learns there is a connection to the murder of her roommate's boyfriend and the valuable technology he developed. The killer does not believe Bethany and her roommate profess no knowledge of what he is seeking. His belief they are holding out on him makes Bethany his target. While the police scramble to identify the murderer, Luke uses his ex-military skill to keep both women safe and help them unravel the puzzle. In desperation, he sets a trap. Will the killer walk into it?

T<>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dead If You Do By Katie

Mystery / Thriller

886K 51.6K 52
A campus thriller: suspense, murder & one handsome roommate. ***** When Haley B...
58.4K 996 10
TOP RATING - 10- killing 13- knives Find out what happens when Mia accidentally catches Luke eye and she gets attacked instead of Luke been the o...
300K 5.4K 15
Casey is having the time of her life. She's 18, allowed to drink and she's ready to hit up the night clubs. One night, Casey parties a little TOO ha...
17.7K 546 12
Kyra Baldwin doesn't trust the police system nor thinks highly of the officers employed there. When her brother is killed in a driveby, she is determ...