Adagio's Curse ✅

Par sarah450_1

Adagio Dazzle is the last siren to fulfill her past Help this siren!!! Violet Dusk is the one behind all of... Plus

Chapter 1: The Sisters Return
Chapter 2: Violet's Betrayal!
Chapter 3: Sonata...
Chapter 4: Ready or Not?!
Chapter 5: Vampire Sirens Rule!
Chapter 6: Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 8: Impossibility
Chapter 9: Finding Friends
Chapter 10: Plan #1
Chapter 11: Plan #2
Chapter 12: Plan #3
Chapter 13: Simulations.
Chapter 14: Diamond.
Chapter 15: Autumn
Chapter 16: Violet
Chapter 17: The End

Chapter 7: The Truth Lies Beyond.

99 5 1
Par sarah450_1

Adagio Pov

"Your just stating that because you don't know me. We are the ones responsible for everything. Your just responsible for the evil you caused."

"Is that so, wannabe? Well I did do the damage on your mother, and Aria's. Your just looking at pure evil itself. You dont know how to stop us completely."

"Wait.. Stop us completely?"

"That's right. The other's are still with me. All that I have to do is use them for my guinea pigs, and then destroy you."

I looked around the room, and Violet was still here. There wasn't a way to stop her, well not yet.

"In the midst of them all, I still shine through. That's an impossibility for you to stop me."

-------------------------------------------------

Well then..

~Hatsune Miku

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 54 15
Shadow appeared to be like every other mute. That is for every other mutes standards. Though no one knew much about mutes that were panthers. After a...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
681K 41.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...