I Hate Beautiful Men

By ayatcharis

Santana Miller is a dork, nerd and a geek and she likes it just the way it is. Her life would have been perfe... More

chapter 1 "Changes"
chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"
chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"
chapter 4 "Party"
chapter 5 "She's my Sister"
chapter 6 "Sick"
chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"
chapter 8 :)
chapter 9 :)
chapter 10 :)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 it hurts, but what can I do?
chapter 14 I hate beautiful men
chapter 15 outburst
chapter 16 ganged up :(
Chapter 17 I Love You
chapter 18 "Janitor's Closet"
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "The Truth"
Chapter 25 "second chance"
Chapter 26 "Accident"
chapter 27 "Forgotten"
Chapter 28 "The Past"
chapter 29 "Decisions"
chapter 30 "Determined"
Chapter 31 "Apologize"
Chapter 32 "Plan"
Chater 33 "The New Girl"
Chapter 34 "Lost"
Chapter 35 "Best Birthday Ever"
Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"
Chapter 37 "YES"
Epilogue

I Hate Beautiful Men

33.1K 289 38
By ayatcharis

 the picture in the side was made by the one that I made dedication to.. haha (is my grammar right?)

I HATE BEAUTIFUL MEN

Summary:

Santana’s life is boring, but she likes it just the way it is. She doesn’t want change. She lives with her mom alone, since she was 8 when her father died with cancer. She’s a dork, nerd, and geek, whatever you want to call her, she doesn’t care. She also wears clothes that are oversized and brown shoes with socks, Oh and she hates good looking men. She starts to feel dizzy and nervous. She always runs away from them. When she’s in school, she lowers her head every time there are people. Her life would be so perfect in her perspective until the drastic change of fate arrived. Her mom re-married and she has to live with her new family. Her step-father, who looks like George Clooney and he has a son, Brian who is also handsome as his father, a younger version though. That wasn’t enough, the worst has come. Her step-brother has a best friend who is much more attractive, more beautiful than Brian. She literally vomits in front of him when they first met and from that moment she tries everything to avoid Craig.

But what if when her step-brother starts to have feelings for her? Craig on the other hand is the same. what will she do? What will they do when they found out about her? Let's see...

 *****

WARNING:

hahaha beware with all my errors, I usually have them, they are like my best friend. I can't get rid of them. hahaha thank you for reading and I also made some changes. I will not upload very often because I have school works to do and I'm now in 4th year college so I have many stuff that needs to be done first. Thank you for your consideration and I hope you enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
132K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
7.4M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
269K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...