Sugar Daddy| h.s

By louissweaterpawz

More

Chapter One

1.5K 43 13
By louissweaterpawz

"Oh shït," I swore as I nearly tripped over my own shoelace. I paused my morning jog to retie my shoe and browse on my phone for a bit. 'A little break won't hurt anything' I thought to myself. 'Besides those love handles' my bitchy conscious reminded me.

The obnoxious ringing of my iPhone snapped me out of my internal argument. "What do you want?" I fussed into my phone, wincing at how snappy I sounded.

"Chill out, bïtch. I was just making sure you didn't get hit by a car or anything, I know how big of a klutz you are, Andy." my roommate and rather annoying best friend reminded me.

Ashley and I became friends in 9th grade. It wasn't that I liked her at first, my friends were just shítty and I wanted to hang out with a new crowd, and Ashley didn't have many friends because everyone thought she was a stuck up ässhole(which is partly true). But somehow, our diverse personalities got along, and here we are today, roommates and in our second year of Strayer University(idk guys a random college in California)

"I'm about to head home anyways, my shift starts in about an hour and a half," I reminded her, "which means do not get in the shower right now, I smell like piss on a stove and I don't shower in cold water."

"Whatever," I could practically hear her rolling her piercing blue eyes. "We need more milk by the way, I used the last of it this morning," she deviously giggled.

"Damn Ash-" I started to retort back, but was cut off by something wet plopping on my head.

I squinted as I looked up to the sky, seeing several tiny water droplets beginning to dwindle from immense gray clouds.

"Fück, it just started to rain. I'm gonna try to get a cab and head home," I told her quickly and hung up.

After 20 minutes of trying to catch a cab, I realized it was hopeless and started sprinting to get home in time to take a shower.

I busted into my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment after 15 minutes of bumping into rude pedestrians, splashing frigid puddles of water onto my legs, and being partially blinded because of the pounding rain.

Grabbing Ashley's keys to her car off the bar in our rather small kitchen area, I chunked them on the couch beside her. She didn't even flinch from her sprawled out position.

"You're giving me a ride to work," I told her, stripping off my jacket and heading into our small bathroom.

"No, no no no," I whispered to myself, frantically turning the knob on the shower and not receiving any water in return.

"I forgot to tell you, our water got cut off!" Ashley yelled from the living room.
Oh hell fücking no.

"What the fück Ashley? Why?" I bellowed in annoyance, and she rolled her eyes at me. Lord, please help me before I strangle the life out of her pretty body, I mentally prayed. "The usual, I forgot to pay the bill, I'll pay tomorrow," she shrugged.

She and I split the bills, one month I pay, and the next she pays. Of course if one of us needs help we'll pay together, that's the whole purpose of us sharing an apartment. She just usually doesn't bother telling me when she can't pay.
I didn't have time to argue, though.

"Whatever," I angrily grumbled, stomping to my room and putting on a t-shirt and leggings. I yanked the brush through my hair after towel drying it and threw it in a messy ponytail.
I look like shït.

"Since your irresponsible ass forgot to pay the water bill, you're giving me a ride to work," I bossily told, plopping on the small love seat beside her while slipping my vans and jacket on.

Suddenly, I felt a rather slim body on top of mine with arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry Andy," Ashley plastered a wet kiss to my cheek which I immediately wiped off in disgust,"but it looks like you got a pretty good hose down on your way home," she whispered in my ear, giggling.

I tried to hide my smile as I pushed her off me and headed towards the door. "Shut up," I playfully punched her arm, and locked the door behind us.
• • • •

"I hope you know your car fücking sucks." I complained, banging on the air vent, trying to make the ancient conditioner work. It was humid as hell out and I didn't want to look any more shïtty than I already did.

"At least I have one," she retorted, stuffing the rest of her glazed donut into her mouth while pulling into the parking lot of the small store.

Tucking the stray hair that had fallen from my pony tail behind my ear, I shoved my phone in my pocket and opened the car door, squinting as it creaked.

"Have a good day at work, love you!" She squealed, blowing me a kiss as I slammed her car door shut and headed towards the entry of the store.

As I walked to my checkout aisle and was putting my ridiculous vest on which had my rusting gold colored name tag and a corny quote reading,"we're here to serve you!"(yeah fücking right), I spotted my boss Reggie walking over to me.
I glanced down at my watch, it was 12:30.

Oh shït, that means-"You're thirty minutes late, Green," I heard the annoying high pitched voice of my boss scold me.

"Sorry, Reggie. Won't happen again," my 'apology' was so fake even I didn't believe it. "It better not, that's two times this month, Andy. Don't let it happen again," he squinted his eyes, as if trying to be intimidating with his 5"5 skinny äss self.
"Yes, sir," I mumbled, flipping him off and muttering "dïck" when he was out of earshot.

30 minutes into my shift, I noticed a man who looked in his late 20's with long, tangled curly hair and a tall figure walking towards my checkout aisle.

Of fücking course, the one hot customer I've seen decides to come on the day I look like literal shït.

"Hi, welcome to Reggie's, I hope you've found everything you needed," I mumbled unenthusiastically as he started to place his items on my counter.

I felt my face slightly heat up when I realized what exactly he was purchasing. He placed two bottles of personal lubricant, and three packs of Trojan Condoms(size Large).
Damn son.

But what really caught my attention were his alluring, large hands with rings adorning his slender fingers.

"Are you required to say that?" He slightly laughed and dear god he's perfect.   "Er- yeah, sorry for sounding bïtch-ish. My boss Reggie is kind of an äss wipe," I stammered, glancing up at his refined features, while scanning his-interesting items.

He laughed, again, now placing more normal groceries and items on my counter. "No one should be bitch-ish to someone as stunning as you," he slyly winked, placing the remaining items on my counter.

I tried to seem unaffected. Tried, but failed.

He definitely noticed by the dimpled smile adorning his face.  I cleared my throat and bagged up the last of his things. "Your total is $69.21"-oh how fücking convenient- I internally quivered as his smooth, completely dry hands brushed against my small clammy ones as I handed him his receipt.
Dämn, when did I get so sweaty?

"Have a nice day," he warmly smiled, showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

'Ravish me' my internal slut begged.
Breathe Andy. You have to remember to breathe.

"Thanks." I responded, looking away. God, did that sound rude? With a smile and a shake of his head, he was on his way.

I looked self consciously down at my outfit, straightening my shirt and picking random paper that somehow got stuck to it. Since when am I self conscious?

The sound of boots clicking against the floor pulled me out of my thoughts.

My eyes travel up from saint Lauren boots, up long, slender legs that even I am envious of, over a slim torso, partially shown due to his button up being halfway unbuttoned, and finally settling on the faultless features of my recent customer.

"By the way, my name is Harry Styles," he informed, squinting to read my name tag. "Andy Green," he spoke slowly to himself, softly grinning.

He nodded his head and turned on his heel, exiting the store with his bagged items grasped tightly in his hold.

"Holy shït," I whispered to myself, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

And that was my first encounter with Harry Styles.
------------------------------

Hi guys! Hope everyone enjoys this story, sorry if this chapter sucked. It's late but I tried:)
Super excited to be writing stories again!
Please vote & comment:)
Love all of you!

*btw the title might change

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
343K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
386K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...