Osiris Likes This

By DamonWakes

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to wake up three thousand years late for work? Whether doomsday... More

The Gilded Swan
Some Disassembly Required
The Rembrandts
The Cat
The Last Laugh
The Fermi Pair o' Socks
The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Lucky
The Human Touch
Osiris Likes This
Failing That...
Five-a-Sides of Grey
The Blind Pegasus
Tairy Fale
The Sultan of the Sands
The Three Idols
Silver Lining
The Unremarkable Adventures of Captain Redundancy and Tautology Boy
Othello 2: Moore's the Pity
Cruise Control
Look Upon My Works
The Sun Always Rises
Not Suitable for Childrens Under 3 Years
The Iron Henge
Stowaway
Jack Haddock, P.I.
The Inevitable
Stone Age Science
Hallo Spaceman
Phalanx for Nothing
Beguiling the Black Throne

The Frabjous Day Picnic

6 0 0
By DamonWakes

"Did you remember to pack the vorpal cheeseknife?" enquired the March Hare.

"I thought you had it," yawned the Dormouse.

"Brillig," grumped the Hare. "Just brillig. How are we supposed to cut the manxome cheddar now?"

The Dormouse had no answer to this.

"We can't possibly do without cheese," put in the Hatter, "when we're all crackers."

Everyone groaned, except the Dormouse, who instead began to snore.

"I say," began the Hare. "Jubjub Bird? Could you be a dear and fetch the vorpal cheeseknife?"

"Fetch it yourself," snapped the Jubjub Bird, from atop a nearby Tumtum tree. "I'm not gallumphing back all the way through the mimsy borogoves."

"My, you're in an uffish mood today." The Hare folded his arms. "Without that vorpal cheeseknife, none of us can have so much as a snicker-snack."

Just then, the Bandersnatch emerged from the slithy toves.

"Ah!" The Hare waved. Even the most mature manxome cheddar couldn't withstand the claws of the Bandersnatch. "Little help over here?"

But the Bandersnatch ignored him, whiffling on its way.

"I think he's upset that we shunned him," remarked the Hatter.

"Upset?" cried the Bandersnatch. "I'm frumious!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 41 14
This is a books full of short stories for a when you're bored! The genres of them are fiction, fantasy, war, comedy and much more! COPYRIGHTED and A...
1.2K 152 20
A self-challenge wherein I take a prompt found on the internet, and write whatever I am inspired to write. Expect to see a wide variety of genres...
19 0 6
Three short stories. Three nightmarish worlds. Three realities you're glad aren't yours. Prepare to be unsatisfied...
1K 7 10
Short stories. A collection of indepent works, mainly science fiction, dystopian, and even fantasy. Enjoy