Piers Nivans x Reader Part 2...

By Shyerue

More

1. More Lies
2. Convince
3. Back In Shape
4. Suits
5. The Search Begins
6. A Long Night
7. Departure
8. Long Read Ahead
9. Charming
A/N
10. Travel
12. A New Face
13. One Step Closer
14. Wasting Time
15. Fast Work
16. Hit The Road Jack~~
17. Shock
18. I'm Coming Home~
19. Betrayal
20. New Beginning
! Information !
3. Book is Out !!!

11. Thinking Too Much

659 35 7
By Shyerue

Driving on a freeway all the time makes tired. And it gives time to think.

'Where is Piers right now ? Is he okay ? Is everyone else okay ? Maybe he is home already ? I hope so..'

You thoughts spin in circles. You roll down the freeway, steering for the airport. Cutting the engine as soon as you drove into the parking lot, you sigh and drop your head on the steering wheel.

Slowly, you get out of the car opening the door for Cherokee.

As always, he runs off to the next bush and gets rid of his extra weight.

You are asking yourself if Finn thought about Chero when he bought the fly. You shrug it off, thinking you will find out soon enough.

The husky trots back to you, sitting down and waits for the both of you to finally get done.

Grabbing you bags, you lock the car and make a mental note to tell Finn to get it back to base.

The airport is crowded and to be honest you thought that it would be that full.

I mean, we are in the middle of nowhere, in an ass cold country with poverty everywhere.

Chero gets separated for an extra part of the plane. Just for pets.

The check in goes fast in a flash you are inside the plane.

You wriggle to your seat and plop down, already thinking about how great it will be to stand up again.

Once you are in the air, the stewardess is at your side, asking you the standard questions.

"Anything you want to eat, Miss ?" She smiles. Boy..Why are people always smiling here ?

"No, thank you." You politely decline.

"Anything you want to drink ?" she asks, pulling down her shirt.

"A water should be enough, thank you."

"Of course." She gives you your drink, pushing her cart to the next guests.

You sip a bit on it and look out of the window.

Actually, you could hit yourself. You should have more faith in Piers. He is capable of taking care of himself and the team. But you know how harsh the world is.

Your brother seems to sense your train of thoughts and nudges you to draw your attention to him.

"Y-Yes ?" You turn your head towards him.

"What were you thinking about ?"

"Guess."

He sighs. "Don't worry so much. He can do this. This isn't his first time and he is not some rookie." Your brother encourages you.

"I know...But I've got a feeling. Something is wrong. I can sense it."

"How ?"

"I don't know...I just can..." You breath, putting your head in your hands.

You lean your head on his shoulder.

You fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night, still on the plane.

"Uggh..." You groan and sit up, rubbing your eyes.

Looking around, you notice that everyone is asleep. Even the stewardesses seem to be off duty.

'Strange....'

You wriggle out of your seat, past your brother without waking him up, which is actually impossible, but you made it.

Sleepily you trot towards the bathroom. You push the door open and squeeze yourself into the tight space. You really aren't fat or anything even near that, but you struggle to breathe in there.

You splash some water to your face, hoping to wash away the sleep in your eyes.

You look up and check the mirror, to look if you got everything out.

For an eye bat, you think to see a reflection of a gruesome mutated monster, dressed in an uniform of the BSAA.

You yell a bit and quickly splash more water to your face and check the mirror again.

Nothing but your reflection.

You sigh and dry your face with a random towel.

With little effort, the door opens again and you take a deep breath, finally being able to breathe like a normal human being.

You close the door behind you. You hear the click and turn around, facing the seats again.

Or at least you thought so.

What you are facing is a blood stained Chris Redfield on the other side of the plane.

"Where have you been ?" He says.

You take careful steps closer to him.

Now Marco appears. Both say "Where have you been ?"

The whole Alpha stands there, ripped clothes and blood everywhere.

"Where have you been ?" They ask.

Suddenly, all of them are quiet, just one speaks up.

"Where have you been, (y/n) ?" Piers' voice asks.

"I'm right here, where are you ?" You ask, looking around for him.

The group parts and reveals your boyfriend.

You walk towards him, wanting to embrace him, kiss him, but when he steps out from the shadows, you nearly pass out.

He limps towards you and drag his mutated arm behind him.

Your eyes widen at the sight. The right half of his face is wounded, too, stained with some kind of goo.

"No...no no no...." You repeat.

"Come here and give your boyfriend a hello kiss." He mutters, barely able to speak.

"No, Piers ! What happened ?! This isn't you !" You scream and turn away to run.

"Of course you would leave me alone...AGAIN !" He yells after you.

You hear electricity crackle behind you.

Turning around to search for the source, you see the beam rushing towards your form and you scream.

You jolt up, the morning rays hitting your eyes. You quickly look around. All of the guests are asleep.

You shake your brother awake "Wake up !" You whisper-yell.

He groans and check his phone "What is it, (y/n) ? It's frikkin 4 a.m. " He murmurs.

"I just...It's okay...Go back to sleep.."

"Yes, Ma'am."

You look out of the window, hoping that this nightmare stays a nightmare.

You land, your brother still groggy as fuck, and you gather your luggage and Chero, who seems to be the luckiest dog on earth to see you again.

You walk outside, searching for your contact person.

Pointing at the BSAA jeep, you nudge your brother towards the right direction.

The driver's door opens, revealing no one else than Jill Valentine herself.

The two of you salute, but Jill quickly puts you at ease.

You drive through Washington's streets, directly towards the BSAA building.

Jill shows you your rooms and orders you to meet her the next day.

"Relax a bit, okay ? I bet the journey was hard." She says.

You just chuckle.

"Of course, Ms. Valentine. We will meet you tomorrow." Your brother says, trying to hide his sleepiness.

Jill giggles and leaves the two of you.

You plot down on your bed 'I'm thinking too much...'

~~~

I'm soooo sorry. I'm so fucking lazy...uggh...D:

I hope you can forgive me...D:

I hope you enjoyed, anyways :3

See ya \(^o^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
79.8K 1.6K 30
Based on the song To Binge