A tingling feeling [Levi x Re...

By Lemon_lime_sorbet

Warning: This story contains lemons. If you do not like lemons then please go somewhere else, not that anyone... More

The dare + lemon

27.7K 462 1.1K
By Lemon_lime_sorbet

The room was filled with giggles and occasional shouts of embarrassment. It was one of those rare days where you were let off when you spilled a cup of water. If you could do that, why not have a little hang out?

"YMIR! It's Ymir's go!" Sasha chanted, slapping her thigh. 

"Whatever," the freckled girl sighed. "Aw, come on! At least show some enthusiasm. Even Mikasa is playing with us!" Sasha whined. "Okay then, I'll make it interesting for you." Sasha toothily grinned. 

"Kiss Krista. On the lips!" Sounds of Oohs echoed around the room. The emotionless girl blushed a tint of red. She rubbed her face and nodded slowly. "F-fine," 

Krista gulped, feeling uneasy with butterflies in her stomach.

Ymir leaned close to Krista's face, causing the both of them to blush. You widened your eyes as suspense filled the air, as well as love. 

Closer their lips got, the louder squeals got. She quickly pecked the blonde's lips and pulled away. You face-palmed in disappointment. "Oh my god! Why didn't you make it longer?" you winged. "You really think I would want to do that? It's really embarrassing,"  Ymir admitted, covering her face. 

Her blush died down as a huge toothy grin plastered her face. 

"Hehe. Now that I've done my dare, It's my turn now. Let's see... Who shall I pick?" she cooed slyly twirling her finger at the rest of the group. 

"Ah, what about (F/N)?" she smirked. "Tch. Why ask me for permission if I can't refuse?" you acted tough nervously, twiddling your fingers. "I p-pick...." those words hoarsely escaped your mouth showing your nervousness. You started tracing back some memories on the last session of truth or dare. They managed to get you to say who your crush was last time. Dare it is then.

"Dare," you proudly bellowed. Your courageous grin faded into a frown. "What did I do... I am literally making a paved trail to my doom," you thought, making you cringe. 

"Ah, that was not a wise choice, only for you. I am quite excited that you picked dare," Ymir said. "Darn it." you hissed. 

"Okay, so... I dare you to... sneak into heichou's room and hide in the bathroom for the whole night," she snickered.

Whispers and gasps were heard. 

"Dude! That's too extreme!" Mina worriedly commented. "Yeah! You all know how scary he is right? Ymir, you are so harsh!" Krista said, nudging her shoulder. Ymir looked at them and smiled. 

"Ah ah ah, this is my dare and she has to do it. He might not seem that scary for her, after all, she likes him," Ymir wriggled his eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah! But what if he takes off his clothes to take a shower??" Mina yelped, shuddering at the thought. 

Ymir laughed. 

"Then that's where the fun begins," 

*** Time skip to the superior halls ***

You continually slapped Ymir as the group pushed you to Levi's door. "****! I can't believe you're making me do this!" you whisper-shouted, not waking anyone up. "I'm sorry (F/N)! I'm more scared of Ymir than you so I'm doing this!" Sasha apologized. 

"OH! I feel so betrayed. You know what, I won't move a muscle to save you if a titan were to put you into its mouth!" you hissed. 

Hands were holding onto your waist and arms now. Ymir reached for the door nob. A force made you feel like you were about to be pushed forward. "Wait. Are you guys going to throw me in!?" you screamed. 

"Yah. On three people! 1... 2... 3!" The door creaked open as you were thrown into the room. You winced in pain and turned around. 

"Have fun," the girls giggled. 

"WAIT! MIKASA! Save meee!" you pleaded. She sighed and smiled. "Sorry, I'll promise I'll make it up for you for this one. I want to see how well you go," she answered. "WHY MIKASA??? WHY!???" you bawled. "See ya (F/N)," they waved before slamming the door in your face. 

You heard scurrying of feet that was followed by a big door slam. They made it back to their cabin safely. But you were not safe and sound. 

Heavy footsteps followed a few seconds later, towards the room you were in. "Shitshitshitshitshitshit," you thought. You clumsily ran into the bathroom and hid in there, in the bath tub. "I hope this will conceal me... But not for long," you thought, placing a hand on your mouth swallowing your fear. 

You heard the door open outside. He walked around a few times, and paused. You could only hear him, so you didn't really know what was going on. Some clinking of belts were heard. 

 Was he taking off his clothes??

You heard him take off his shirt. "Oh no. I'm going to be so dead, whether I clean to death, run laps to death or nosebleed to death. I will be scarred for life once he..."

He opened the door showing his fully naked body.

You were basically Ilse version 2, recording your experiences right before death.

You peeked over the rim of the bath tub, catching a flash of his muscular toned body. His body was literally glowing, with a chiseled eight-pack. Your heart rate increased as he walked closer and closer to the hiding spot you were at. 

"I do NOT want to see anything inappropriate. I do NOT want to see anything inappropriate. I dwant to see anything innappropriate. I want... WAIT NOO!!" 

His dark voice interrupted your chain of thoughts. 

"Oi brat, what the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?" he scowled. You didn't dare to look up or say anything. Let's just hope you suddenly disappear, which will not happen.

Warning: Lemon starts here!!

His head loomed close to yours. You could feel his heat radiating off his hot body. "I'm talking to you, brat." he whispered into your ear, making you shiver and blow your cover. Not really.

"H-h-heich-chou! I'm s-s-o sorry-y! Please don't k-kill me!" You squeaked. Your heart pounded against your rib cage threatening to burst out. You blushed a deep red and started to sweat. 

"Kill you? Why would I kill you?" he asked, staring down at you.

You bit back a yelp, and blurted, "IjustsawyounakedandIamnothingtoyouandIamjustafreakingsubordinate!Ihaveahugecrushonyouthoughbutyouarelikelytohatemejustasmuchastitans!" those words escaped your lips in a huge chunk. Your words hit him in realization. "Unlikely doesn't mean impossible doesn't it?" he hummed. 

You looked up. "Huh?" That was a very confusing thing of him to say. "What does he mean?"

"I've always had an eye for you, (L/N). I didn't know that every time I see you I have this strange tingly sensation in my body..." he murmured, looking deeply into your eyes. "I never knew you would actually be curled up in my bath tub waiting for me..."

Your mouth gaped wide open.

"What? No way! You-"

Your words got cut off by him crashing his lips onto yours. They molded together perfectly. He pulled away and panted, "I'm not joking (F/N). I think I have a thing for you..." 

Before you could protest, he started to kiss you again, licking your bottom lip for entrance. You opened your mouth slightly just enough for him to slip his wet muscle inside of your mouth. He snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you close. His tongue explored every nook and cranny inside your wet cavern, making you mewl. 

As you too were enjoying your moment, you felt something hard poke at your womanhood. You were really curious at what was poking at you, so you looked down, which was a mistake. His long length erected and was poking at you. You blushed and pulled away from his mouth, a few strands of saliva linking from your mouth to his. You covered your eyes trying to not look. He gently took your hand and squeezed it. 

"(F/N), you shouldn't be the one embarrassed, you still have your clothes on..." he said, flushed. "Do you want me to take it off for you?" he slyly smirked. 

"N-no! I don't want to do it yet, please spare me a few years!" you squeaked. 

A grim look appeared in his grey orbs. "We might not even have a few years," he said. "You know any of us could die from titans," Your gaze softened. 

"... Oh... But... I don't really have experience, and I'm only 17..." you blushed. He squeezed your hand softly again. "17 is good enough. I don't have much experience either. Anyway, I want you to be my first, and I can't wait, I've been waiting for so long. I'm 34 for god's sake," he chuckled.

"Isn't that a bad thing? You're like, double my age!" you rose your voice. 

"Age doesn't matter. It's love," he smiled. He pecked your lips, and started kissing you again. He skillfully unbuttoned your shirt and pulled off your pants without breaking the kiss.  He unhooked your bra and started to massage your breasts. "Mmf!" you muffled in response. 

Finally, your pants fell to the ground, signalling him that you both were bare. He lead you to the bath tub and turned on the water. "This way it won't be a big mess when we're finished," he purred seductively. ".... O-okay then," you stuttered. "Let's get this done before the water reaches the top," he suggests. 

You nodded. He pinned you on the end of the bath tub and stared at you up and down. "Do you know how sexy you look right now?" he whispered his hot breath into your ear.

"Levi!" you yelped.

"You are arousing me a lot... Good thing I know I don't have to hold back," You hitched your breath, thinking of the consequences lying ahead of you. 

He placed his tip on your entrance. "Levi...." you mumbled. "You're sure you want me to do it right?" he asked. "... Yeah," you half smiled. 

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" he says. "Yup, I would scream if it were to happen," you chuckled dryly. 

He slowly entered you drawing moans out in the process. "Ah! Levi! It feels so weird!" you moaned. He didn't say anything but grunted in response. "It feels... so good, Levi, faster please," 

He nodded and started thrusting you at an inhumane speed.

"Ah.... Ah! Oh!" you moaned, feeling quite pleasured but a little painful at the same time.

He showed signs of slowing down, and leaned closer to you. "I want you to scream my name," he breathed heavily, and accelerated again.

"Levi... Levi.... Levi!" you groaned.

"Louder, I can't hear you,"

"Levi... Levi! LEVI! LEVI! Ahh!" you screamed in pleasure. He smiled weakly to your response. "Much better..." 

The air around you grew hot, as if you were having a fever. Something strange was going inside of your body. Shoot. Were you going to come?

"... Levi, I t-think I'm going to come soon," you blushed deeply. "Then come," he replied casually. He moved his hips faster against yours, making your juices splatter all over him. He bent down to savor your sweet taste and to clean off himself. He managed to pant out a few words after lifting his head up. "You t-taste good," 

"............"

As you were staring off into space as you sat there, he stole a kiss from you. Surprised, you denied permission for him to enter. He licked your lips harshly, trying to break in. He pulled away and growled, "Stop being a fucking tease (F/N), and I hate that," He groped your breast making you moan. He took this golden opportunity to french kiss you again. Your tongues wrestled each other making sloppy sounds. A trickles of saliva dribbled down on your chins. 

A gulp followed afterwards. Did he just... swallow?

"I swallowed. Don't spit that out, it's like throwing away gold," he said huskily. You obediently obeyed and slowly got the liquid down. 

A moment of silence filled the room, only the water filling the tub to be heard. "Let's take a bath  now shall we?" he continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.3K 94
*WARNING* This book contains mass amounts of Undertale cringe. I have scavenged the internet for the worst of the worst and succeeded. You have been...
14.3K 685 18
"I could just sink my teeth into you..." Lady Lumine is a poor village girl who wants to travel her whole life and explore. She lives with her aunt i...
619K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...