Bullied by The Vamps

By sammylovee13

Savannah gets bullied by The vamps.What happens when a bully falls for her, what if she likes another of her... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5sos
Chapter 5
Zayn
Sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Friends?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N important

Chapter 13

720 20 17
By sammylovee13

Savannah's P.O.V

I don't know what to do or how to feel, I'm scared. Oh god. I am terrified of him. What if he starts making fun of me?

Before I could move or react he turned around and stared at me wide eyed. Shit. We had a 10 second starring contest but I lowered my eyes to the ground, I am still terrified.

He just stood there. Frozen. He didn't move or say anything.

I took advantage of that a rushed out of the kitchen hoping he wouldn't chase after me. I couldn't talk to him now. All my confidence has left my body. I went back upstairs. Still limping of course.

I went in my room and locked the door. Hoping no one comes knocking in my room. I just want to be alone.

I left my phone charging because my phone was dead (duh) but it looks like it's already charged.

A ding went off and I looked at my phone.

Unknown number: Hey:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for shitty update but I am tired. But I HAD MY 5sos CONCERT AND IT WAS AWESOME OMFG. And I HAVE A SOLO DM WITH MICHAEL HOLY CRAP IM ABOUT TO SHIT.

Well updates of my life bye :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...