LET ME LOVE YOU

Por Redcat1234glee

JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN LOVE WITH ARIANA GRANDE BUT WILL HE GET HER?! Más

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER
Tour #2
Tour.
Broke up?
Her.
Meeting again
Missing her.
Hella feelings for you.
Boyfriend?
Love
Only if she knew

One last time

924 37 2
Por Redcat1234glee

I walk down the sidewalk with bodyguards by my side, fans where yelling my name, but all I could see was flashes.

I finally went in the hotel and went I my room, when I open it I see Ariana, wait what she doing here?

"Ariana?"

She look at me and smiled.

"Hey." She said

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask

She walks over to me.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving to Florida" she said

"Oh" I replied sadly

She then hugs me, I hug back but tighter.

"I'll see you around" she pulls back, but I grab her arm, she looks at me.

Kiss her kiss her!!!

So I do. I have my lips on her lips.

She shock but then she kiss me back. she puts her arms around my neck and I hold her. She pulls back and are foreheads are against each others, she has her eyes closes.

"I'm sorry" I siad

She didn't say anything her just hug me again.

"I'll miss you" she whispers into my ear. I close my eyes and smiles and put my chin on her shoulder and I hug her tighter.

"I'll miss you too."

What about are kiss?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
308K 18.1K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...