Forced to have a kid with my...

By breaunaj

You think your life us perfect. Your family is the best. You have good grades. You have your friends to su... More

Chapter 1 Big Day
Chapter 2 Finding Out
Chapter 3 What the Heck
Chapter 4 Telling My Parents
Chapter 5 Staying Home
Chapter 7 Shopping
Chapter 8 The Night of My Life
Authors note
Chapter 9 The next day.
Chapter 10 Pregnant
Chapter 11 School
Chapter 12 Doctor Office
Chapter 13 Twins
Authors note.
Authors Note
Chapter 14 Grandma
Boy or Girl
Girls
Chapter 17 Houses
It's time
The plague slowed down

Chapter 6 Date

7.9K 147 7
By breaunaj

Dylan P.O.V.
So I woke up and woke Bell up. So we went down stairs and eat breakfast. "So since we don't have school today do you want to do something at 2 o'clock." I say.
"Sure can we go to Burlington." She says. "Ok. " I say. It's already 12. So she heads to the bathroom in her room I head to the bathroom in the guest.
############################
Bellarose P.O.V
So after I got a shower I head to my closet. I got in my white frilly skirt and put on my blue tang top that I put on my purple Jean jacket. After that I put on my makeup. I put mascara, light pink eyeshadow, nude lip gloss. I find my pink flats put thoes on and head down stairs. Dylan was wearing a red flannel button up shirt. Black jeans and Brown boots. Do we got in his car and drive to Burlington.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
152K 14.9K 102
I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hands cupped my cheeks and pulled closer for...
1M 32.8K 45
Kriti Singhania, an 18-year-old, who just gave her CBSE's got back home for her elder sister's wedding. Little did she know that this wedding would c...
19.8K 2.4K 26
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...