Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Pained
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

The Answer

241 27 32
By sprinklesondesserts

Hello everyone sorry for the late update.

I want some awesomelicious comments and likes.

Mere quite readers aap bhi kuch bolo :)

Ps: Top pic made by manorabi thanks so much :* and perf quote :)

Shehry's POV.

The sunlight brightened up the room, causing my eyes to flinch open.

Thought of yesterday came into my mind. I need to talk to mom. I got out of bed and went into the attached bathroom to take a shower.

Walking downstairs, I saw mom, Areeba, aunt, nano and Malaika sitting for breakfast.

"Lo aagaya hone walay dulhe jee." My aunt called out as I walked upto them. My eyes landed on Areeba who faked a smile and lowered her gaze.

Areeba's POV

"Lo aagaya hone walay dulhe jee." I heard Shehry's aunt say as I sat down diagnollay across from Maliaka.

His eyes met mine and I faked out a smile and lowered my gaze to the table in front of me.

He took a seat next to Malaika, across from me and smiled at Malaika.

'How can he change in a night? Yesterday he was so mad that aunty got Malaika aur ab yeh?'

Shehry: "Hello beautiful people." He said out to us.

"Wah! Baray khush hain aap?" His mom said.

Shehry: "Aur kya mama khush toh hoga na main aapne itni beautiful bahu jo chun ke layi ho." He said looking at Malaika and smiling at the end.

Im happy seeing that he is letting me go and moving on, but somewhere it hurts from the inside. A pain... a pain that is inside me and wants to come out but- but its like stuck there.

After eating breakfast, I head up in the kitchen to help out. Cutting onions tears well up in my eyes, not just because of the onion but because of whats happining and what I'm going to do sooner.

******

'Shaam hogayi hai par aaj Shehry ne mujse baath nai ki'  I thought to myself and walked lonely upstairs in the halls.

"Mom aap meri baath toh suniye!" I heard someone yell as I passed through aunty and uncles room.

I stopped in my track and peeked through the slight open door. I saw Shehry and aunty. I looked back out.

'Areeba its not good to listen to someones conversation.'

I was about to keep walking ahead when his next words froze me.

Shehry: "Mama, I dont love Malaika."

I kept there frozen.

'Yeh toh iske baaray mein baath karne aaya hai. Agar isne hamare baaray mein bata diya toh... aunty will be upset.'

Should I step in and stop him? What do I do? I cant just go in without a reason. I need to talk.

"Kya?! Kyun nahin pasand tujhe woh? Achi hai, khoobsurat hai, modern hai, baro ki izzat karti hai-" Aunty said but got cut off.

Shehry: "Kyunke main kisi aur ko pyaar kartha hoon" He yell-whispered which made my heart stop.

'Oh god. Shehry please stop. You cant- no dont tell about us.'

"Kisi aur se pyaar karthe ho kya matlab? Tumhara rishta Malaika ke saath fix hogaya hai! Tumne mujje pehle kyun nahin bataya? Yeh sub-" She said but stopped.

I heard footsteps coming close and I backed up a little.

Shehry: "Mom, meri ek majboori thi jiss wajah se main aapko bata nahin saka." He slightly whispered leaning his hand on the wall next to the door.

"Kon hai woh?" She asked.

'Okay ab mujhe rok dena chahiye Shehry ko.'

Shehry: "Areeba." He said stopping me once again. Too late... 

I dont know how she will react to all this.

"Kya? Tu Areeba se pyaar kartha hai? Aisa kya hai Areeba mein jo tujhe Malaika mein nahin nazar aara?" She said and a tear escaped my eye.

Shehry: "Areeba aur Malaika mein boht faraq hai mom."

"Matlab tumhe meri pasand pe shak hai."

Shehry: "Nahin mama wo-" He was about to say but got cut off.

"Tumhe prove karna paray ga. Mujhe Areeba nahin pasand. Joh mera dil jeet lay usse main tumhari shaadhi kara dhon ghi. Mera aadha dil to Malaika ne jeet liya hai. Pura dil jeetne mein Areeba boht dhoor hai. Par yaad rakna agar Areeba mera dil na jeet paye to phir main khud tumhari shaadhi Malika se karounghi." She said that and I heard the door open as another tear of pain fell from my eye.

I carefully moved backed faster and she went out in the other direction, leaving him in there. I wiped my tears away that where there which I didnt feel.

Shehry's POV

Mama left the room causing me to repeat every single words of her in my mind. I know Areeba told me not to tell mama about all this but I had to know why mom was doing all this without my concern. But this was the answer. This was her answer.

I know what to do now. I walked out of the room passing several rooms to find out where in the world is Malaika's.

But my eyes caught Areeba sitting on her bed, her room door open as I passed by her room. I stopped as I watched her flip through an album.

I walked into her room, her eyes glued to the album. An album which I noticed as I got closer. An album of Hussain and Hafsa's engagement. Noticing her eyes were actually glued to a picture of where she and I were laughing with Hussain and Hafsa.

I can't see her like this. I can't marry Malaika, being happy and leaving her in some sort of depression.

Areeba: "Tum?" She said closing the album and causing me to come out of my thoughts.

Me: "Woh main... Nothing." I paused and looked away.

Me: "Hum log bhaag ke shaadhi karle gein." I said out what I was holding in my stomach for long and shut my eyes not wanting to see how she will react.

Areeba: "Shehry? Tumhe pata bhi hai ke tum kya kehre ho?"

Me: "Yes I know. If we stay here here is no way we'll get married."

Areeba: "But aunty will be so upset with us and there can be a lot of stuff that God forbid can happen and first of all we need to find out why aunty just wants you to get married like why!-"

Me: "Because she doesnt like you!" I said cutting her off.

A silence took place us. Her eyes turning glassy and a few tears escaped her eyes but she stood there frozen.

Oh no I made her cry. I stepped closer and wiped her tears away.

Me: "Please don't cry. Stop. I didn't want to tell you this. Im sorry."

Areeba: "No you don't have to be sorry. If she doesn't like me that's her choice."

Areeba's POV

A few tears escaped me.

Shehry: "Please dont cry. Stop. I didn't want to tell you this. Im sorry."  He said wiping my tears away.

Me: "No you don't have to be sorry. If she doesn't like that's her choice."

'Im sorry Shehry can't tell you that I listened to you and auntys conversation so that's why I know she doesn't like me.'

Listening to that aunty doesn't like me just shoots here in the heart making me cry.

Shehry's POV

Me: "Acha main ab chalta hoon." I said to her.

I shut my eyes and open again. Looking at her standing frozen, her eyes slightly red. Without thinking of anything else, I stepped closer and hugged her and she flinched back.

Areeba: "Shehry tum-"

Me: "Last hug please." I said cutting her.

After some seconds I cut the hug, my hands falling on her arms and to her hands.

Me: " Till I let you go...bye." I said as my eyes turn glassy.

My hands slipped out of hers slowly as I walked out. Walking out of her I headed to my room. Sitting on my bed I shut my eyes making sure my tears don't come out.

'Main tumhare kehne pe Malaika se shaadhi toh karlunga...par kabhie usse pyaar nahin kar paounga.'

......

_________

Hello everyone! How are you?

Hmm... How was this chap?~

Any predictions? ~

Sorry for what's all happening in their lives :p

Dont kill me for that

What do you think Areeba is going to do when she means sooner?~

So again sorry for the late update.

How about the more the comments and votes the more faster the update? 

So till then take care
And

Byee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 539 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
227K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...
256K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...