Kidnapped By My Brother (Comp...

By PSNT-Joseph

Inna Knight , the most adorable girl you could ever see , she is 17 and turning 18 . After her father's death... More

PRIVATE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Important
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
IMPORTANT
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Author Note ( IMPORTANT )
Sequel

Chapter Fifteen

27K 615 52
By PSNT-Joseph

Inna's POV :-

7:15 am

I sighed and looked at the blue sky above me , I still haven't slept from yesterday , how could I ? I feel so guilty and the thing is , I don't know how to get away from these thoughts , they're hunting me . I closed my eyes and took a feel breath then heard mumbles from the bedroom , looks like he woke up .

I stood and slowly went down the stairs and the words he was saying became clear than before " .... the hell were you ...ing ... I don't fuc......... What will ....do now ... I .... " I frowned as the words was fainting occasionally , who is he talking to !

I walked slowly then every word became clear " I fucking know , Brandon .. Yes ! I will , Stop being a pain in the ass ! It's your fucking fault , if you hadn't tell that fucking cop , I wouldn't have been in this situation ... What ?!! Dr.Ashton ! Dammit Brandon !!!" I frowned and listened carefully . Brandon !! Joshua's best friend ! He calls him so he has a phone .

" okay okay , let me fucking think !! I don't wanna Inna find out anything about this , I think she's at the pool or something " He continued to hiss . What he doesn't want me to find out ?! What the hell I'd going on !

" No , Brandon , I didn't use any protection .... I know idiot , that's exactly what I want .. You know how much I love her and of course I wand kids with her " My eyes went wide , I totally forgot about that ! Shit Shit shit ! Oh my God , how could I be so stupid !

" If she knew , Brandon , she would hate me forever or she could possibly kill me ... No I can't ... Yes , that why I wan to get her pregnant as soon as possible , that will make her forget about leaving me " What the hell ?!

I couldn't take it anymore , I stormed in slamming the door open . The phone fell from his hand as he blinked a few times and smiled nervously " H-hey " he said scratching his neck , I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the phone on the ground as Brandon's voice kept coming from it " .... Joshua ?? Hey man , where the hell are you ? Damn Josh , anyway , you should tell your sister the truth she will know it one way or another " I slowly took the phone and put it on my ear .

Josh tried to stop me but I gave him a warning look " Besides that detective knew that you're sane " my eyes went wide and I looked at Josh confused " Fuck " he mumbled closing his eyes sitting on the bed " Where the fuck are you , man ? Why aren't you answering .. Hello ... Hello ! " I stayed silent looking at my brother who was looking down " Bye , Brandon " I said " S-shit ! Inna ?!! " I throw the phone on the bed after finishing the call .

I stared at my brother as tears ran down my face , how could he do this to me ?!! What did I ever do to deserve all this ? What did I ever for to him . I put a hand on my forehead with the other on my waist , I turned from him and closed my eyes .

All this time he was normal ?! Then what about that doctor ! His behavior ! And killing those people ?! So he's a real killer and he has no excuse for his kills ?! Oh my God ! What the hell did I get myself into . I let the tears run down my face as I choke left my throat " Oh God , Inna !!" Josh gasped and I felt him behind me .

He put a hand on my shoulder and spun me around ready to embrace me . I opened my eyes and pushed him away " Stay away from me !! " I screamed , he backed away a little from the push with a look of hurt in his eyes " Inna " he whispered , I just shook my head and continued to cry nonstop " Just .. Just listen to me " He said and I shook my head violently .

" I love you !" He screamed making me flinch and look at him , his face now changed from hurt to anger " I had to do this ! I had to convince you , so you agree to stay with me !! I wanted you to love me like I do ! I love you more than myself , Inna , You're my everything , my baby girl . Accept me , Inna , accept my love for you . Please ." He said softly .

I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand " I know you have feelings for me , I know you do . Why can't you admit it ? And before you say anything , Inna , don't lie to yourself , don't deny those feelings . I know that you said you love me at our first night , but I knew it wasn't real , you just said it so you make me feel better " He said and I blinked looking down .

I know that I have feelings for him , that's why I feel guilty , I shouldn't feel like this , he's my brother . I know what you thinking ' didn't she know that before she lose her innocence to him ' But what should I do ? It felt good and I didn't want this pleasure to stop . I guess that's what I did to deserve what's happening to me .

I sat on the bed trying to calm myself down , I sighed and put my head into my hands " Tell me your true feelings for me , Inna and I promise you , if your feelings for me isn't the same , I will leave you be , I won't bother you anymore . Just tell me the truth " He said softly sitting beside me .

I took a deep breath and looked at him , he smiled weakly at me , his eyes showing hope . I know that I love him and not in a siblings way , but what will happen if I tell him the truth ? Will he use this against me ? use my emotions against me ! No , if he loves me like he says then he won't do anything to harm me .

" What about the people you killed ? What will happen ?" I asked slowly " They all deserved to die . That man who was the reason why our farther died , he had to die , his family had to suffer his death like we did .. Ella and Marcus , well , they tried to tear us apart . Ella , your best friend , she tried to seduce me to fuck her ." He said as he cringed at the seducing part .

" You can't deside who die and who live , you just can't . I can't forgive you Josh , even if I've feeling for you " I hissed narrowing my eyes at him " So you really have feelings for me " he smirked and winked playfully . I tried to act mad but I couldn't , I really tried not to smile but I couldn't , damn his cuteness . I started to smile uncontrollably .

He yanked me to his embrace and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his bare torso " I love you so much babe " he whispered into the crock of my neck which sent shivers down my spin " I'm afraid , Josh " I whispered back , he pulled away and frowned cupping my face " from what ?" He asked " What will happen if you got caught ?" I said slowly and he smiled " I won't " he said simply .

" Just tell me , what if ? I don't know , I don't wanna live with this fear " I said and he sighed softly " All I can do now to make your fear vanish , is to tell you that I will never , ever leave you and I won't get caught , I just want you to say it . say it and I will always be yours " he said smiling .

I know that I love him , more than anything in the world , I can leave the whole world for him " I love you , Josh , so fucking much " I blurt quickly , he grinned and crashed his lips to mine , no tongue , but too passionate and lovely . He pulled away and smirked " Let's fuck " I smacked his shoulder playfully " shut up , idiot " I giggled and he chuckled , we lied back on the bed and intertwined our hands .

Detective Jack's POV :-

" We couldn't locate the yacht , sir . It's nowhere to be found "

I cursed under my breath and slammed my fist to the wall beside me " Okay , Joshua Night . You wanna play . We'll play , but this time with my rules " I said looking to Joshua's picture at the file in my hand .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...