Alone In A Sea of Boys

By musicXadict

Breanne Shayler is you average tough, bad ass chick. She get's in a lot of trouble when she is caught almost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Character
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilouge (final Chapter)

Alone In A Sea of Boys

23.1K 235 13
By musicXadict

Breanne Claire Shayler

     Bree is a total bad ass who does what she wants, when she wants. She is tougher then almost any guy, and can kick their ass within three seconds of the fight starting. Bree does have a soft side though, but you really have to be close to her to see it. She has many piercing's and tattoos. She drinks alcohol, but doesn't do drugs. She is going into grade 11.

Carmen Reed Dakota

     Carm is like Bree in almost every way. She is a bad ass and tough. Like Bree she has the soft side, but it comes out much more. Carmen has a few piercing's, and tattoos. She smokes and drinks. She's going into grade 11.

Blake Rian Dixon

     Blake is tough guy everyone is afraid of. He is amazingly strong and has a 8 pack to die for! As tough as he looks and is, Blake is actually a really sweet, caring guy. Blake smokes and drinks. Also he makes quite a lot of stupid decisions but always seems to get out of trouble. As you can see he has many piercing's, but he also has a tattoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3K 20
Leah had the perfect life, she just gave her virginity to her boyfriend, Jacob Cooper, the hot shot of the school, her parents are madly in love, she...
7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
18.6K 557 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
192 2 21
Charlie Steenkamp was boring, she tried hard in school, she didn't get in trouble and was a model student. But when she gets sent away to boarding sc...