My One and Only - CA Book 2...

By heymacaREENA

The sequel to Clash Academy. PLEASE DO CITE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE STORY AS YOU WISH TO COPY IT. ANY FORM... More

My One And Only (EXO Fan Fic)
Chapter 1: Gazebo
Chapter 2: Beautiful Days With You
Chapter 3: Mr. Clingy Kim
Chapter 4: Michaelangelo
Chapter 5: Serious or Not
Chapter 6: Priority
Chapter 7: Instant Kids
Chapter 8: Dreams
Chapter 9: Kimchi Spaghetti
Chapter 10: Roses and Note
Chapter 11: Confirmation

Chapter 12: Indulge

12.1K 371 363
By heymacaREENA

"I was thinking... What if we could just live here? Away from the city. Living a peaceful life. Where you could just be the normal person and no one recognizes you. Where you could do whatever you want with no inhibitions. Where you will not worry about an image you have to maintain so you could please the world. Where a single mistake is just fine and will not instantly define you. Sometimes I wonder how it is to live like that. How I wonder how to live just being simple. A simple life with just you and me."

~♡~

Suho

I am standing in a vast green ground. The cold wind brushes through my skin. I shivered.

I wrapped tightly my coat around my body as I walked towards where she is standing. Even though her back facing me, I knew it was her.

"Min Na." I called but she stood immobile in her position. Her head remained bowed and did not even bother to look at me.

As I went to her side, I was startled to see her crying. "What's wrong?" I asked as I put an arm on her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"Let me go." She pulled away from me and I was confused.

"What's the matter?"

"Someone died." She cried as she kneeled and there I notice a black marble grave stone at the ground.

"Who?" I asked and knelt beside her.

"Our child." She spoke and her shoulders shook as she wailed.

Our child died? How come? This is not true! My mind cannot process what she said.

"What happened?"

Min Na turned to look at me and the way her eyes pierced through mine, I had never seen it in my entire life. It was filled with anger, hate and hurt. It was burning like it was consuming my soul.

"You killed our child."

~♡~

Dreams.

How I wish D.O was right. If dreams are really compensatory and are opposite of what happens in the reality. I have been experiencing bad dreams this past days. And they were all horrible.

I woke up and found myself alone in the bed. I checked the time and it was almost nine o'clock in the morning. Min Na must have gotten up early and did not bother to wake me up.

I rose to my feet and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I suddenly paused and looked my reflection at the mirror.

There are a lot of things that had been going on and I don't know what I will do. It felt like the whole world is weigh upon my shoulders.

First, Andrew Lee is not the culprit. I couldn't believe that he is dead. I verified it again with Kris, making sure that it's true. According to the report, the police found his dead body inside his apartment. The cause of his death was more shocking. He took his life two years ago. He shot himself with a gun.

Life must have been so miserable with him that his last resort was to make suicide. I felt sad for him.

Second, Park Chorong is messing up my life. I am pretty sure she did on purpose on what happened at the Hallyu Dream Festival. She intentionally provoke me. I can't get it why she wants me to do that movie of Mr. Song with her. There are a lot of good actors out there. Why is she freaking pushing herself with me? She knew how much I despised her.

Leaving me with no choice, I have to do it. The President, Kangta sunbae and manager hyung have their own point. It was four days since my last conversation with them. They are giving me a week to get myself together while they settle the dispute with Cube Entertainment. Mr. Song was already informed about my acceptance for his movie project. He was so delighted that he even called me to thank me. We will be discussing the project as soon as the one week break given by the management to me is over.

I am doing all of this because I am greatly concern for my friends, the EXO. It would affect the group's image and I don't want to drag them from the ruckus that I had made. They still don't know up to now what happened to me. I am also grateful that each of us are busy with our own schedules that is why we don't have guesting as a whole group these days. It would be really a shame that as a leader, I did something to fail them.

And lastly Min Na, how am I supposed to tell all of this to her? I can't lie. We promised to each other that we will be honest. I had been keeping everything to myself because I am afraid that it will affect her pregnancy. I can't put her into a big distress. It will be bad for our baby.

Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. I repeatedly chant in my head. I sighed and decided to go out of the room.

It was kind a bizarre that the house is in peace. It is not that I am complaining. I love a peaceful atmosphere of course. It is just that I had been used to that as I walked out of the room in the morning, I can already here the noise made by the guys. As I walked down the stairs, the living room was empty where it is usually occupied in morning like this by some of the guys. Where are they anyway?

As I passed the living room, I was on my way to the dining room when I heard Min Na laughing. I automatically smiled upon hearing her voice. What made my lovely wife to have such a good laugh in the morning? Maybe, it must be Baekhyun or Chen doing again some silly stuff.

"Oh Min Na! Can we just stop talking about it?"

"Come on! Don't deny it. I know you are seeing someone."

"I'm not!"

"But you are blushing!"

My brows furrowed upon seeing whom she was talking to. Not that I mind. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to join their conversation.

"Good morning! Seems like we are having a good time here." I spoke and they both craned their heads to look at me.

"Good morning honey!" Min Na instantly approached me and gave me a warm hug. "I'm glad you are finally awake." She murmured.

"Yes I am." I said as I slightly pulled away and cupped her cheeks. "Mianhae."

"It's okay. I'll ask ahjumma to prepare your breakfast." She said as she pinched my nose. "And you, Luhan! We are not yet done!" She said and went to the kitchen.

"What?!" He groaned as he buried his face at his hands.

"So you are dating someone?" I asked as I settled to the chair next to him.

"Don't start Suho." Luhan warned and I just laughed.

Everyone knew that until now his mother kept on setting him up on blind dates. And yet none of those girls ever caught his eye. He kept saying that they were not his taste or not in his standards. All of the EXO members are hoping he would someday find his match. He is next to the eldest and so we cannot help but wonder if when he will be committed to someone. It seems that the maknaes are topping him on the list. I will not be surprise if Sehun marry first.

Speaking of members. I suddenly remember. "Where are the others?"

­"They are at the nearby park playing basketball."

"Basketball?"

"Yeah. The guys are up to something. They are having a bet."

"And what kind of bet is that?" The guys really love to have bets and most of them are shallow ones.

"They are having a bet who's going to treat chicken for dinner."

Told you so. Luhan and I both shook our heads. "Chicken huh? And what about D.O? I can't believe he is even joining that bet."

"It is chicken Suho and you know how Kai is deeply in love with it." Luhan hissed. Yeah right, Kai and chicken are just one

Min Na came in with ahjumma behind her. "Let's eat!" She chimed in as she was holding a plate of pancakes and eggs. My mouth suddenly water at the smell of the food.

"Ah I better get going. I'll go back to the guys and watch them. You never know what they might be doing something crazy again." Luhan stood as soon as she saw Min Na.

"Hey where are you going? We are not yet done talking!" Min Na said.

"Enjoy your breakfast lovebirds!" He bade goodbye and left.

"He is unfair." Min Na pouted as she settled next to me.

"Let him be honey. You know he hates talking about his dating life."

"Fine. But I just couldn't stop teasing him you know." She replied as she began serving some pancakes at my plate.

"Haven't you ate breakfast yet?" I asked as I reached out for the bottle of apple syrup and started drizzling some of it at my pancakes.

"I already did. I joined the guys a while ago. But I got hungry again when I saw ahjumma preparing pancakes. Well, you don't mind sharing right?" She batted her eyelashes at me and I chuckled. Who am I not to resist that charm?

"Of course I don't as long as my wife and my baby will be happy." I said as I put my arm around her. Min Na just turned two months pregnant so I understand that her food cravings are still intense.

Min Na did all the talking while we were eating. She told me about her work in the children's hospital. She even mentioned to me how thankful she is to be working with her friend Dr. Ahn Jaehyun. I still could not help but feel a little bit jealous knowing how close they are.

As I listen to her, I was contemplating in my mind on how am I supposed to tell her that I changed my mind and agreed to do the movie project of Mr. Song. I was hoping to get a perfect timing to tell her and I wonder if it is now.

But then I had been thinking this last night, since I had been given a break to pull myself together, might not as well take this opportunity to spend more time with her.

"Honey will you indulge me?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She looked at me confused as she drank some water. As she placed the glass at the table, I held both of her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I said will you indulge me?"

"Ah yes?" She tilted her head on the side still unsure of her answer. "What kind of indulge is that exactly?"

"Let's go on a trip."

"Really? I like that! So we are going on a trip this summer?" She giddily asked.

"No honey. We are going now."

"Mwoa?" She was surprised. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nope honey." I said as I held her chin. "So you better finish your pancakes because we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

"Okie dokie!" She replied and resumed on eating her pancakes.

The fact is I actually don't know where we are going. All I know is that I just wanted to be just me and her only for today.

~♡~

"Are you sure we don't need to bring any clothes? We should have at least pack some." Min Na asked as we went out of the room. She looked lovely in her pink flowy dress matched with a white cardigan. On the other hand, I wore a plain blue sweater and faded jeans. We both looked casual as if we are just going to stroll on a park.

"No. We won't be staying overnight anyway." I said as I held her elbow as I guided her steps down the stairs.

"Okay." She shrugged. "You think the guys would understand that we are leaving without them?"

"Yes of course. I already explained to them and besides they have their own plans for today so it is just quits." I answered.

The guys just got home as soon as we are done eating our breakfast. Chen's team which is composed of Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun lost the bet so it turn out that Kai's team which is composed of D.O, Lay and Tao are going to be treated chicken for dinner. Luhan is included for the treat since he played as the referee between the two.

We reached the garage and there was Chen, Baekhyun and Sehun standing beside my car. Okay, so what are they doing here?

"Hey guys!" Min Na greeted the three.

"Hi Min Na!" Chen said.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Can't we join you noona?" Sehun added as he clung on her arm. Oh don't ever use that aegyo. Not now!

"Ya! Ya! Didn't I already explained it a while ago that this trip is exclusively just between Min Na and I."

"But hyung! We wanted to come!" Baekhyun put his arms around me. "We'll behave promise." He pouted.

"Oh don't ever talk about behaving Baek. Get off me!" I said as I tried to push him away.

"Jebal hyung! Please let us go with you!" Chen gripped on my leg. Ugh! This guys!

"Chen and Baekhyun! You are not coming even you beg!" I shouted as I shook them away from me.

"The three of you!"

We all craned our heads and saw a furious Kai approaching. Chen and Baekhyun instantly got up and hid behind me. Great! So they are making me their shield now?

"Oh no he's here! Save us from the dark kid's wrath noona!" Sehun whispered.

"Are the three of you trying to escape? You know you owe us a chicken!" Kai yelled.

"We are not trying to escape! Right guys?" Sehun defended as Chen and Baekhyun nodded their heads.

"Kai-yah! We found Chanyeol too!" Tao screamed as him and Lay dragged the poor tower with them.

"Good good." Kai smirked. "You losers think you can escape from us huh!"

"Kai it's just chicken. Get over it!" Chanyeol whined.

"No! We had settle this. Whoever loses will treat chicken for dinner!" Kai blurted back.

Oh God! Can't they not be so childish for once? I buried my face in my hands. Do Min Na and I have to witness all of this? Why can't they just let us go?

"Hey! Guys! What is going on here?" Finally Luhan came. "You are making a huge fuss about it."

"Luhan hyung is right. You are delaying the lovebirds from their trip." D.O added who went along with Luhan. Yes Kyungsoo. Very much.

"No it's okay." Min Na said.

"No honey. It is not okay." I spoke. Why can't we just leave them and settle their chicken problems anyway?

"Where are you guys going by the way?" Chen inquired. That I don't know yet.

"It's a secret." I answered.

"Why it's a secret hyung huh?" Baekhyun nudged my side.

"Can't we really go with you noona?" Sehun insisted.

"Guys! Guys! You are asking a lot of questions." Luhan intervened.

"Luhan hyung is right. You can't go with them. It's time to give them some privacy. Am I right?" D.O looked at me and smiled mischievously. I know what you are thinking. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Well then, we will be going ahead." I said as I reached out for my wife's hand and clasped it with mine. "I am not expecting all of you to behave but make sure that Min Na and I still have a house to return to as we get back."

"Of course hyung! You can count us!" Chen exclaimed.

"Says the one who ruined the kitchen sink." I heard Lay mumbled.

"Did you say something Lay hyung?" Chen responded and then they began arguing again. Oh dear Lord. Why are they like this? I thought to myself as I shook my head.

"They will never behave." Min Na said. "Luhan take charge." She patted his shoulder

"I will. Enjoy your trip lovebirds" He said.

It is a good thing that I can rely on Luhan. I told him that if ever there is something they need, they can always ask Mr. Jo, our butler.

As I drive, I was thinking of a good place to go. Nice one Junmyeon, this trip is all your idea. You better think!

"So as what the guys asked, where are we going exactly?"

"Ah right..." Eotteoke~ What now? "Do you have any place you want to go?"

"And why are you asking me this time?"

"I'm sorry. I just felt like going out today with you but actually I don't have any place in mind." I smiled sheepishly. Please don't get mad. Please don't get mad. I thought as I keep my fingers crossed.

I was expecting she would yell at me but then she was amused. "You are hilarious!" She leaned at shoulder and continued laughing. "So then we are driving to nowhere?"

"Ah yes, if that's what you call that." I replied.

"Well then, you know I had been dying to go to this place ever since I went back here." She said as she sat back to her seat. "I wanted to visit Chungnam again."

"Chungnam? Why?"

"It is a memorable place. It is where EXO reconciled right?"

"I know. There a lot of good memories there." And also bad. I don't want to even remember because it's embarrassing.

"Yes memories. Chungnam is where you got me brokenhearted you know."

"Ah Min Na! Don't mention please!" I groaned. I can barely remember my confession to her during that night when I told her I was letting go of my feelings for her. I don't want to recall that because it was the most stupid thing I ever done.

"Fine I won't!" Min Na said. "But seriously I want to go there. We could visit the hanok village we stayed there, the beach and oh the strawberry farm at Nanson! I want to try picking up some strawberries then we'll be making some fresh smoothie!" She giddily said as she threw her fist in the air. I couldn't help but smile. She always love strawberries.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"Okay we'll go there."

"Great!" She leaned closer to me and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Thank you!

"You are welcome honey. So Chungnam it is." I said and we both smiled.

The drive to Chungnam from Seoul is about two hours so we decided to have a stopover at a convenience store for us to buy some foods.

I realized that this will be our first trip since we got married. There were a lot of things that happened to us. And most of all were unexpected. I guess we both need this trip for us to somehow unwind and enjoy our time together.

But then, I couldn't hide the fact that I'm quite anxious on how will she react if I told her about the movie. And I am also afraid to tell her the truth about my sudden change of mind.

I closed my eyes and sighed. When I looked at Min Na, she already fell asleep. I suddenly pulled to the side of the road and made a stop. I fumbled through my seatbelt as I reclined her seat so she could lie comfortably. I swept aside some strands of her hair that had been falling on her face.

Min Na looked so peaceful when she sleeps and I could stand the whole night just watching her.

I kissed the top of her forehead then I placed my hand at her tummy as I felt her developing baby bump. I really find it fascinating. I can't wait to see you my little angel. Sleep well too so you'll grow fast.

I went back to my seat and fasten my seatbelt as I started to drive again. Everything will be fine. I reminded it again to myself.

We finally reached Chungnam and decided to have our first stop in Nanson where there lies the famous strawberry farm that Min Na wanted to go. But since it is already past lunch time, I decided to look for a nearby restaurant.

Luckily, I found one so I parked my car on the side.

"Are we already here?" Min Na sleepily mumbled. I was about to wake her up. She stretched her arms and stifled a yawn.

"Hello sleepyhead." I said as I kissed the tip of her nose.

"Sorry I slept." She said as I helped her put back her seat and removed her seatbelt.

"It's okay honey. We are already here at Nanson but before we head to the farm, we'll eat lunch first."

"Oh great! I'm already hungry."

"I know you are."

The place was small but it is cozy. There were only few customers and it was quite a relief. I just do hope that no one would ever recognize me.

The restaurant serves typical Korean dishes. I ordered jjangmyeon and samgyeopsal while Min Na decided to have some samgyetang. She had been currently hooked on eating that dish since according to her mom she used to eat it when she was pregnant to Min Na. It is good for her anyway since samgyetang has a lot of herbs like ginseng which is good for her body.

Our orders came after 10 minutes of waiting. The ahjumma who served our food was kind and courteous. She even thought that Min Na and I are lovers who are dating. She got shocked however when I told her that Min and I just got married months ago and that we are already having our baby.

The food was delicious. Min Na and I were so full. After we ate, we paid our bill then we bade goodbye to ahjumma. We even promised to her that we will come back and we will make sure that we will bring our child with our next visit.

We again rode the car and drove just few blocks since the strawberry farm was just nearby. As we reached the farm, there were a bunch of tourist. Ahjussi who is the owner of the farm instructed as what to do. He told us how to properly pick the strawberries by pulling up rather down. You have to pay an amount then you can eat as many strawberries as you can within a span of thirty minutes only.

Min Na was very delighted as we entered the huge tent where the aisles of strawberries are. She handed to me her phone and asked me to take some pictures as she picked some strawberries which goes into her mouth right after. I also took my phone as I capture some photos of her and also us. This is our first trip so we better have lots of souvenirs.

The strawberries were very appealing as I couldn't resist to down some of it too. It was sweet and juicy. Now I know why my wife is in love with it.

"Oh my. I love here honey. This place is like heaven." Min Na said as she picked a strawberry and ate. I already had enough of the berries and I am really amused as my wife seems to have no plans to stop.

"Ahm excuse me?" Someone called from behind. As I turned around a group of girls greeted me. They were not Koreans but foreigners.

"Hi oppa! You are EXO Suho right? Is it okay if we take a picture with you?" One of the girls asked.

I looked at Min Na who is on my side. She just nodded at me, giving me a permission to go ahead.

"Is it okay if Ms. Han can join us?" The other girl inquired.

"Me?" Min Na pointed a finger to herself and they all nodded their heads. She must be surprised that they knew her too. "No. It's okay. You can just take a picture with Suho. I'm fine."

"But Ms. Han? Please? It will be an honor for us. We had been dying to meet you. Please join us?" The girl requested.

I smiled as how polite the girls are. "Come on honey." I asked. She looked at me for a second and then she turned at the girls. "Okay then."

The girls squealed as if they had just won the lottery. "Thank you so much Ms. Han!"

I volunteered to take our group photo with one of the girl's handyphone. They all thanked me and Min Na right after. They were so surprised that they spotted us here at Nonsan.

"Thank you so much Suho oppa and unnie! We wish the best for your baby!"

"You are welcome!" Min Na and I both said then the girls left happily.

"So you are famous too huh." I teased. "I see that you gain some fans too."

"Oh don't say such things. It is just because of you that's it." She responded as she rolled her eyes. "So are we going to the beach next?" She inquired as we just got out of the tent.

"Yes. Unless you still wanted to go back and eat some more strawberries inside."

"Ugh no. I'm so full." She said as she rubbed her stomach and we both laughed.

Daecheon beach is our next destination. We had been there during our senior year when we had an outing with the kids at the Little Angel's Home. It was also when Min Na almost died from drowning when she tried to get Chollo's rubber duckie at the sea. I remember how I am so worried for her that time and not to mention how I was so jealous to death to Lay when he did all those mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. And I am pretty sure Kai was too.

The ride to Daecheon was almost an hour so Min Na and I killed our boredom as we sang at the top of our lungs the songs that played on the radio. And it was then I found out that, singing can't save her life. Well I don't care, I am bad at dancing anyway. Funny as it seems but I love how we discover each other's strengths and weaknesses.

We finally arrived at Daecheon and we were both stunned on how a lot of changes that had happened. There were a lot of commercialized establishments now near the beach like various hotels and restaurants. It was unlike ten years ago when we went here that there were only small cottages around and few restaurants.

Min Na and I took off our shoes and decided to walk barefoot. We hold each other's hand as we strolled the beach and adore its beauty. The sound of the waves as it hits the shore seems like a lovely music playing in the air. The blue skies now slowly turning into hues of yellow and orange indicating that the sun is about to set.

Min Na and I decided to sit at the sand and watch until the sun sets. My arms were wrapped around her as she was seated in between my legs while her back resting at my chest.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful in here isn't it?" She said.

"Yes." I murmured in her hair as I snuggled her closer. "I was thinking... What if we could just live here? Away from the city. Living a peaceful life. Where you could just be the normal person and no one recognizes you. Where you could do whatever you want with no inhibitions. Where you will not worry about an image you have to maintain so you could please the world. Where a single mistake is just fine and will not instantly define you. Sometimes I wonder how it is to live like that. How I wonder how to live just being simple. A simple life with just you and me."

"I would love that." She tilted her head to look at me. "But honey, are you okay? Is there something bothering you?"

I guess it's time for her to tell it. I thought. "I hope you will not get mad. But remember the movie offer of Mr. Song?" I asked and she nodded her head. I know she must be wondering why I am bringing this topic again since we already promised that we will never talk about it.

"Remember I told you that I am not going to do it because you and our child is my priority? Well, I changed my mind. I'm doing it." I confessed. Oh no Kim Jun Myeon, prepare to die. I thought as she lifted her hand as I expect a slap from her.

"I am happy you finally changed your mind." She smiled as she placed her hand at the side of my cheek. "I was actually still hoping you would do it since it is one of your dreams." Wait? So no slapping? She's not angry?

"But I am still worried for you. If we started filming, I'll be very busy. And my greatest fear is that I will lose my time for you."

"Honey, it's not like you'll be filming for a very long time. And besides, don't worry about time. We have forever to spend."

Min Na is right. As soon as I am done with the movie, I can finally be away with Chorong and make sure our paths will never cross. And oh crap. Chorong. Should I tell Min Na about it too?

"Min Na there is something you should also know."

"What is it?"

Are you sure you are going to tell her about it. You are just going to cause trouble. My inner voice suddenly speaks. I don't want her to be troubled. I can still handle this. She should not know about it.

"No matter what happens you will just trust me okay?" I said as I held her face in between my face and looked deeply in her eyes. This is the only thing I know.

"Of course I will. We promised right?"

I nodded and I just enclosed her in my arms. Everything will be fine.

"I love you so much Han Min Na." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She replied as she pulled away.

We watch in silence as the sun disappears from the horizon. I think it is a perfect scene to end our trip.

"Do you mind if we stay here overnight so we could stargaze? I missed doing that with you." I suggested.

"I would love that!" She happily responded. Stargazing had been our favorite past time ever since high school. "But we didn't bring any clothes. I told you we should have pack some."

"Nah." I replied as I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzle her cheek.

Because we ended up with no clothes in a hotel room.

~♡~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE. THIS IS ALL I COULD DO. 'TILL THEN! 

MAY SUHO AND MINNA'S STORY BE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...