Forever || Jamie Dornan Book...

By mialuvlyy

When Eleanor comes back from the tour due to Jamie's needs and finds everything different. Will Jamie and Ele... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Final

Chapter 16

148 11 0
By mialuvlyy

In the picture is Peter played by Zac Efron.

I try to calm down Julie but she just cries even harder. "I'm gonna go to Uncle Henry's house for the night." Julie says moving her head out of my arms.

"Are you sure?" I ask as she wipes her eyes from the tears that threaten to fall out. "Ya." Julie says. "Okay your keys are on the kitchen counter. Nicole follow her car." I say.

Julie gives me a hug then one to Jamie. "Sorry for ruining the dinner, I guess I'll see everyone soon? The wedding rehearsal? We'll probably have dinner before that though. We'll goodbye everyone." Julie say sniffing.

"Julie you didn't ruin dinner." David says. "Of course I did." Julie says handing her purse to Nicole.

"No you didn't it's my sons fault for even hurting you in the first place." David says. Julie stays quiet then grabs the keys from Nicole's hands.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning." Julie says before leaving. Brooklyn stands up and David glares at him. "Don't you dare Brooklyn." David says.

Brooklyn doesn't listen and follows Julie. "I'm so sorry." David says. "They'll learn." I say turning to the window where the two start to talk.

"This is all my fault." Jazzy says. "Ya you can say that again." I say shaking my head. Jamie chuckles at my madness and I glare at him.

"So how is the wedding plan going?" Victoria asks. "Great." I say smiling. "That's good." David says cleaning Harpers face.

My phone rings and I excuse my self.

"What." I say answering the phone.
"Your favorite boys have been trying to Skype you." Henry says through the phone.

"And who are my favorite boys?" I ask laughing.

"Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis of course. They should be calling now." Henry says. "Oh I'm having dinner with the Beckham's at the moment and watching Julie and Brooklyn fight outside." I say.

"Okay well I'll tell them to call you later." Henry says.

"Good idea." I say before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Jamie asks me. "Henry." I say taking my seat. I look back outside the window and find Julie and Brooklyn still fighting.

"That's it I'm going out there." Jazzy says. "You have done enough." I say standing up and walking outside.

"You were suppose to be different!" Julie yells. "I'm sorry Julie! Please just let me show you how much I love you." Brooklyn says grabbing her wrist.

"Aye 15 feet away." Jamie says walking outside with James and Bella. I chuckle at Jamie's rules he made yesterday to Brooklyn.

"Let me show you how much I love you Julie!" Brooklyn says. "Let's get inside paparazzi will show up soon." Victoria announces.

"No you've done enough." Julie fights back. "Not enough to make you smile." Brooklyn says. "You are no longer the reason why I smile, you are the reason why I wake up and realize I have no scholar ship for college so I can become the surgeon I wanted to be, the reason why there are bags under my eyes, and the reason why I can no longer be happy." Julie says pulling her wrist from Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's face drops and Julie backs away from him. "Goodbye Brooklyn." Julie says before getting into her car and driving off with Nicole following her.

"I'm going home." Brooklyn says pulling out his keys. "What about me?" Jazzy says walking outside. "I don't know I need time to think." Brooklyn says climbing into his car and driving off.

"We don't have much room in our car." Victoria says as Jazzy turns to them to ask for a ride home.

Jazzy turns to Jamie and I and we both chuckle. "Ya we have kids to put to bed then we have to go to bed." Jamie says.

"So I'm stuck here?" Jazzy asks. "No you can get cab." I say in my nicest tone possible.

Jazzy glares at me before taking out her phone. "We'll be inside." I say before walking inside.

My phone rings and I groan slightly annoyed of the phone calls I'm getting tonight.

"What." I say answering the phone.

"Geez never mind, I just wanted to know what you want from Canada." Niall says.

"Oh sorry Niall it's been a big night that's all." I say.

"It's okay, I'll just let it be a surprise." Niall says.

"Okay thank you Niall." I say before he hangs up.

My phone then blows up with emails and I groan. "Um Peter open my emails and if I get any important work messages, invitations, or anything important tell me." I say tossing Peter my phone.

Everyone walks in and I watch as Jazzy climbs into the backseat of a cab.

"Um Mrs. Dornan you and your family are invited to a Los Angeles Kings game and Los Angeles Dodger game. Also you have some manuscripts, and a email from the hospitals Chief of Surgery." Peter says handing me back my phone.

"Your a fast reader." I say grabbing my phone from him. "I like to read." Peter says smiling before walking outside to guard the door.

"So did you want to go to the games?" I ask Jamie. "Sure." Jamie says smiling. "I'm going to give the kids a bath." Jamie says kissing my forehead before saying goodbye to the Beckham's.

"We're gonna go and find Brooklyn, thank you for having us over. I'm sorry for the drama our son has made." Victoria says frowning.

I smile and give them all hugs before they leave.

I slowly make my way upstairs with the help of Meredith even though I was capable of doing it by myself.

"The Kings game is tomorrow and the Dodger game is the day after that." I say. "Okay that's fine." Jamie says smiling.

I nod and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

~*~
I'm waken up by James' cries. I look at Jamie's side of the bed and find him sleeping peacefully.

That's weird usually Jamie would be awake by now. I grab one of Jamie's jackets and slip it on before walking to James' room.

"We need to check the room." The guard outside of James' room says. "So you need to tell me that even though my son is in there you think someone that is trying to kill me is in there?" I ask him with full anger.

"Yes ma'am." He says. "Well what the hell, my son is in there if you protect me you protect my whole family." I yell. He nods and walks in James' room with me.

I quickly pick up James and walk downstairs. "Why are yelling this early?" Jamie asks rubbing his eyes. "The guard outside James' room." I say shaking my head.

Jamie nods and I grab James' bottle and begin to feed him. "Bella should be awake, she hasn't cried yet?" Jamie asks. I shake my head and Jamie walks upstairs.

"Good morning." Sofia says greeting me. "Good morning." I say smiling. "If I may ask Mrs. Dornan what happened to Tyler?" Sofia asks taking out some food for breakfast.

"He got shot in the arm by one of the people who were trying to kill me. He's in recovery trying to get better." I say. "Oh poor thing." Sofia says. I nod and grab a bottle of water.

Jamie joins me with Bella in his arms. Julie walks into the kitchen with mascara dripping down her cheeks, and lipstick not on her lips.

"Julie what happened?" Jamie asks. "Nothing I'm fine." Julie says wiping her eyes. "Julie you can tell us." I say. "Ya I know, I just don't want to talk about it now." Julie says placing her bag on the counter.

"I'll be in my room." Julie says walking upstairs.

~*~

After breakfast Jamie decides to go out with Dakota and Rita for awhile and I decide to visit my parents.

I quickly dress up the kids then I changed into my white shirt with black stripes, navy blue blazer, and my navy blue wedges.

Meredith helps me carry the kids downstairs and into their car seats. "Ready to see grandma and grandpa?" I ask them. Bella nods her head and James looks at me confused.

I smile at the both of them before getting into the passenger seat and letting Meredith drive.

~*~

When we get to my parents house Meredith, Conner, Peter, and Eric of course have to go in and check if no one is here to kill me.

"Mrs. Dornan your parents aren't home." Conner says walking back outside. "Hmm, maybe they're at work." I say tossing the car keys to Meredith.

"Let's go to Henry's house." I say Meredith. Meredith nods and starts the car before taking off to his house.

On the way to Henry's house I try calling my parents but they don't pick up. Usually my parents would answer I shrug and figure they're just busy.

When we arrive at Henry's house, Henry is outside with Bliss. "Hi." Henry says smiling before giving me a hug. "Wow you didn't have to go all security on me, someone's after me too and I guess your sister found out and hired some people for me." Henry says pointing to some guards behind him.

I chuckle and Meredith hands me James and I hold Bella's hand. "Uncle!" Bella says pointing to Henry. Henry smiles and picks her up.

"Hi." Bliss says walking to Henry's side. "Hello." I say smiling. "Well we have lunch waiting for us if your hungry." Bliss says. "Oh no thank you we just ate." I say smiling.

Bliss nods before walking inside. "She likes to cook." Henry says leading me inside. I notice boxes stacked everywhere and Henry notices my confused face.

"We're moving next week." Henry says. "Why I like your house it's perfect for you two." I say.

"Ya but I'm planning on proposing and Bliss wants kids." Henry says. "Okay what if she says no?" I ask laughing.

"Well then more room for me." Henry says. I chuckle and Bliss walks into the living room where Henry and I stand.

Bliss hands a plate with a sandwich on it to Henry. Henry gives her a kiss before thanking her.

"You got a bump." Henry says pointing to my stomach. "Okay Henry you saw me like two days ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't grow in two days." I say laughing.

Henry rolls his eyes at my smart comment and takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Well I've gotten an invitation to the Dodger games in two days do you want to go?" Henry asks. "Oh I'm already going with Jamie, Bella, and James." I say.

"Okay then we should meet there." Bliss says smiling. "Dug out seats right?" I ask Henry. Henry nods and I smile. "We'll be meeting there anyways." I say to Bliss.

"So what brings you here Eleanor?" Henry asks. "Nothing just visiting." I say smiling. "Ya right what do you want?" Henry asks laughing.

"Nothing, I want nothing." I say smiling. "Okay I believe you." Henry says sitting down on the couch.

"So where's Jamie?" Henry asks. "He's with Dakota and Rita." I say. "Oh that's why your visiting because your alone." Henry says poking my cheek.

"Okay don't touch me, ever." I say. Henry bursts out in laughter and I smile.

"How is the wedding plan going?" Henry asks standing up. "Good." I say smiling. "Where's your bathroom?" I ask Henry standing up.

"Upstairs down the hall and it should be the last door on your right." Henry says. I nod and hand him Bella and James and make Peter go with me.

When I finish using the bathroom I wake downstairs and find Henry and Bliss' clothes everywhere on the stairs.

Peter chuckles that I barley notice it. My foot gets stuck in one of Bella's scrubs and I trip making me fall the remaining steps which was a lot.

I cry out in pain and Peter races down the stairs to help me.

"What happened?" Henry asks running to me. "Call 911 now, and then call Jamie." Peter says to Henry.

Henry nods and pulls out his phone before grabbing my hand to try to keep me calm. But how can I keep calm? I may have lost my baby. No I know I lost my baby I'm laying down in a puddle full of my blood.

What is Jamie going to say? This was my fault? No I don't think Jamie would say that, I think he would help me through this.

I just lost our baby, the baby we made on our honeymoon. I squeeze my eyes shut and grab Henry's hand.

"Okay Jamie is heading to the hospital now and the ambulance should becoming soon El. Come on deep breaths." Henry says bending down to my side.

"Wait what the hell are we doing we have a doctor in the house. Bliss!" Henry yells.

Bliss walks in and widens her eyes when she sees me. "Okay let's get some towels."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 37 13
In this version we pickup when Anastasia leaves Christian after being belted. He does try to get her back but finds out he is too late she has alread...
25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...
340K 9.3K 47
What would happen if Ana and Christian didn't get back together right away and, another man entered the picture? Let's find out, shall we?
2.4K 103 21
After Dan saved Kate from her attacker, Kate starts to go back to her normal life that she has been trying to build back.. that's until she is kidnap...