Harry x Hermione love Harmion...

By vanesa1serrano

The story is a story of harry and Hermione during their fourth year. Harry's perents lived. Sirius is freed... More

Going to the Weasly's
Quidditch hike
Playing with water
"You're alive"
Meetings Part:1

Death eater's attack

1.7K 33 9
By vanesa1serrano

(I'm going to skip the quidditch match )

They waited in line again and just talk they got the water and headed to the tent still talking. Harry chanted with the twins singing "Viktor I love you Viktor I do when we're apart my heart beats for you" to Ron. Mr.Weasley came running in yelling " Run. Fred,George take Ginny. Stay together." After two minutes Harry and Hermione lost the others. Harry holding on to Hermione's hand forceful but gently. Dodging spells as they run. Once they believed they were deep enough in the forest they sat down their backs leaning against a tree. Hermione's herd resting on Harry's shoulder and Harry's head on top of Hermione's. Both of them trying to catch their breath. But their time alone didn't last long as Ron Weasly came. "There you are I've been looking everywhere for you two."(FYI I hate Ron so Hermione is going to be extra rude to him and Hermione hates Ron she is only friend with him because she has to, to be friends with Harry  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...