His Rider (Sequel To STL)

By highoffm

Find Out what's going on With Alexander and Katrina and the rest of the crew. Since they last graduated Highs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Ok ...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Ain't With It
Chapter Thirty
It Matters . WE matter
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
More Info :)

Chapter Thirty - One

19.4K 551 32
By highoffm

Victoria and Trina In MM.

Alexander's P.o.v

"Yoooo wassup fool " I said dapping Ryan up and letting him in.

"Nun just thought I'd slide through haven't seen you in a minute homie " he said walking in and sitting on the couch.

"Bout time fool I wanna get my one on one " I said sitting across from him.

"Man you know it's whatever " he said waving me off.

"Yo you tryna play 2k ?" I asked.

"Hell ya gonna get a that ass beat today " he said

"Man I'm bout to shut you up real quick " I said walking to the game room with Ryan behind me.

Victoria's P.o.v

I woke up around 12 and went to the bathroom and did my normal hygeine. I walked out a few minutes later and looked in my over night bag for some clothes to wear. I picked out my red crop top , white booty shorts and my red vans. It was a hot day today so I that's what I was funna wear.

I left my curly hair out and walked into my niece & nephews room to see them still sleep.

"They woke up a fews ago I put them back to sleep like 30 minutes ago " Trina said standing at the door frame.

"Oh fr " I said walking out the room and downstairs.

"Bri & jace left early ?" I asked

"Yuppp " she said

"Have you seen Shaneeya ?" I asked getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Actuallyyy no " she said

"Good we don't need anymore of that drama " I said opening the fridge.

"Especially with my babies here now " Trina said.

"Exactly " I replied opening a sprite can and taking a sip.

"Man I wooped you !" I heard someone say .

"Whatever " the other person said. Me and Trina walked into the living room and saw Alex standing there with someone else , the other person had his back his back turned to us so we couldn't see. I walked back in the kitchen and got a brownie and my eyes fell on him.

"Nigga where yo ass been ?" Trina asked

"Making moves you know " Ryan said hugging her. I looked down at my baby blue fingernails.

"Wassup Vicky ?" He said walking towards me and hugging me.

"Hey Ryan haven't seen you in forever" I said smiling at him.

"Shit you know been doing me " he said shrugging.

" I see " I said laughing a little. Ryan looked the same since I saw him a while back still fine. But I'm in a relationship though and yes I'm still with tyriq we had out problems but we back on board.

"vicky ? " he said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh shit my bad " I said.

"you good i was just gonna ask you wanna chill sometime ?" He asked

"yea I'm down " I said smiling .

"Cool I'm out tho , you got my number right ?" he asked

"yea I think so " I said

"Ight " he said hugging me then hugged trina and dapped Alex up " I'll catch you later bro "

"Ightt " Alex said.

I sat on the couch and smiled to myself. "you still like my dawg ?" Alex asked sitting next to me.

"Nahh nigga you know I go with tyriq " I said

"That wack nigga " alex said. I rolled my eyes " whatever Alex"

Trina shook her head " alex swear everybody wack "

"Everybody is that's why you with me " he said smirking. I looked at alex and mushed his head . Trina laughed "thanks cause ian feel like walking over there"

"you know I gotchu" I said laughing.

Alex mugged us and got up. Me and Trina continued talking and goofing around.

Vote, Comment, Follow.

Love Meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 26
Family- love from people who care most about you. This is a story about a family that's not all normal, but will be there through anything. Katy stor...
25 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
294 8 14
As a new student it's hard to fit in. But can this boy help her through her issues. Read as a struggling new student goes from hating school to lovin...
Exhale By s3quoya

Fanfiction

51.2K 2K 26
Well, well before you even start reading go read inhale first. Anyways their back and this book will have more drama, surprises, and unexpected thing...