Stuck in the friend zone

By J0C3LYN_B10ND0

Autumn, a high school student, has a crush on one of her best guy friends. She scared to tell him how she fee... More

The walk home
The Dive

Introducing autumn

20 2 0
By J0C3LYN_B10ND0

I ran down hall so see Macy, my best friend, "Macy. Can I use your chemistry notes?" She looked at me in. Disappointment. "You should be needing to borrow them all the time. Nick isn't the most important thing in the world you know." I giggle and say, "But we were talking about his moms cousin, did u know she has been on Broadway!" She looks at me, "wow that's really gonna be some useful information when u go off the college!" She says with sarcasm, then she continues, "you guys talk everyday you've been friends since 6th grade, just tell him how you feel." I snap my head to look at her as I groan, "Never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 30.4K 77
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
713K 37.9K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...