Maybe This Time // Hayes Grier

By alex_obrien

*Sequel to And When He is Here* She has this theory. One that says you can't be upset if you're dancing in t... More

chapter 1
open when you get a college scholarship
chapter 2
open when you're gone
chapter 3
open when you want to go down memory lane
chapter 4
open when youre having doubts
chapter 5
open when you can't sleep
chapter 6
open when you're coming home
chapter 7
open when you need to be reminded you're beautiful
chapter 8
open when you wake up
chapter 9
open when you're having a good day
chapter 10
open the day before you turn 16
chapter 11
open when you have your first hangover
chapter 12
open when you need to know someone loves you
chapter 13
open when youre stressed
chapter 14
chapter 15
open when its storming
chapter 16
open when you're sick
chapter 17
open when you have a big decision
chapter 18
open when you need a laugh
chapter 19
open when you're getting too caught up in things that don't matter
chapter 20
open when things get rough
chapter 21
open when you've read all the letters
epiloge

open when you graduate high school

2K 35 0
By alex_obrien

dear B,
YES! YOU DID IT! CELEBRATE! because you completed 13 years of school. sure, up until about 3rd grade it was basically art class. and nothing got hard until 6th grade. but anyways you completed school despite the many obstacles that were thrown at you. and I know you graduated with an outstanding GPA. so you will go to an amazing college and have the time of your life making forever friends and forever memories. and you with an amazing college you will get your dream job of being a physical therapist with the side dream of being a writer which will happen. you will get your big family and a town house in San Fransisco. your life is starting now. but before it really starts have a hella fun summer and make hella fun memories. and when college starts take it seriously but not so seriously that you have a panic attack every night. but most of all create a life after college that you want to live. even if it consists of taking a year off before you start college. I'm proud of you and everything you've achieved, and everything great that will happen in your life. go you. (ps. sorry for this letter. I really didn't know what to say but I wanted to say something)

love,
Hayes.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 622 10
"Sometimes I wonder what my mother would say if I ever told her where I was or what I was doing. I was never proud of it. Stealing things was never s...
32.5K 679 29
"I admit that I don't deserve you, but you know how greedy I am for you, I am selfish for you. Cause I never wanted to give up on you. I almost lost...
23 3 3
falling in love is like falling in an endless pit, you dared to jump in the name of risking everything, you gave your all, and depend to the love you...
651K 14.4K 61
Fall Series: BOOK 1 He wants to say 'I love you' but keeps it to goodnight, because love will mean some falling and she's afraid of heights. Well let...