Michael Clifford Imagines

Oleh irwinasht0n

The title pretty much explains it. If you have any requests or suggestion inbox me or comment! THANK YOU TO... Lebih Banyak

You are insecure about your scars
You and your little girl surprise him back stage
How You Cuddle
How He Proposes
When Your On You Period
Authors Note (please read)
Tea Party?
Fix Him
He finds your Tumblr
You Telling Him You Are Pregnant
Telling Him Your Pregnant 2
Telling The Boys You Are Having A Baby
He See's Your Baby Bump For The First Time
Your Baby Is Born
I Want Another
THANK YOU
I Dont Know What To Do
Wearing His Clothes
He See's You Dancing/He Comes Home
Thank you (again)
He Saves You
You Guys Are Awesome
Don't Do That
When He Is Sick
You Are Sick
Are You Guys Jealous?
But She's Prettier Than Me...
He's A "Bad Boy"
First Kiss
I NEED IDEAS
The Nerd
Sleepless
Hey guys!
Clumsiness
The Big Day
Lets get to know each other!
Not an update but, important!
Happy Birthday
"I'd tap that"
Haters
Haters (part 2)
Fights, slaps and the unforgiven
Boyfriends and Best Friends
Fights, slaps and the unforgiven part 2
Fights, Slaps and The Unforgiving part 3
Fights, Slaps and the Unforgiven Part 4
REALLY IMPORTANT
Never mind!
The Nerd Part 2
!GUYS HELP!
PLEASE READ
I MADE A MISTAKE
The Nerd Part 3
Stuck In The Friend Zone
5SOS Concert
Jealousy
He Protects You And Doesn't Know You
New Book!?!?!?
HEY!!!!
Ex-boyfriend (I'm back bitches)

Bullying Out Of Love?

2.4K 65 10
Oleh irwinasht0n

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT, A LOT OF SHIT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. BUT I AM FINALLY UPDATING. THIS IMAGINE IS FOR RobinStylesClifford  JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I DONT DO IMAGINES BASED ON WHEN YOU ASK. I GO THROUGH MY LIST AND IF I HAVE AN IDEA FOR ONE OF THEM I DO IT SO, DONT BE OFFENDED IF YOURS ISNT MADE RIGHT AWAY. ANYWAYS ENJOY!

Robin's POV

I sit in my English classroom in the hell hole they call school. I tap my pen on my desk waiting for the bell to go. Lunch is the only time I get  to myself away from everything. See I use to be a very social person but, my best friend Lauryn moved across the country from me and I got very depressed so, I mostly stick to my own company. The bell finally goes, I grab my notebook and quickly race to the Cafeteria to have lunch. I walk between the two long columns acting as a doorway for the cafeteria. I look around and see three girls stand up and leave from a table that was just a few feet from where I was standing and decided to take a seat there, just as I went to stuff my books in my bag so I could sit down easier I felt them being hit out of my hand. I looks up to see Michael, Michael Clifford is the bully of the school. He always teases me and I'm sick of it. I have to admit I do have a small crush on him but, most days I can't stand him.
"Eating alone again today Robin?" Michael smirks. I just ignore him and pick up my books.
"Where is that friend of yours? What's her name... I can remember her name... Oh yeah Lauryn." He asks. Just hearing her name made my heart hurt.
"She moved and you knew that, dick." I say through my teeth. I was on the verge of tears so I stormed out of the lunch room. When I looked back I saw that Michael's face had fallen from his smirk into a frown? I brush it off and I keep walking. I find a deserted hallway, I lean on the closest wall and slide down it. I bring my knees to my chest and just cry. I haven't cried since Lauryn left and I feel like I need to now.

I soon hear heavy feet running toward the hallway I was in. I don't bother to lift my head but, I can tell someone was in front of me.

"Robin?" The person asked. I looked up.
"Michael?" I asked confused why he was here. "If your here to make fun of me you can leave now." I say flatly to him.
"Robin... I... I did know lauryn left but I didn't know it would hurt you so much. I know I was a dick to you and you had every right to call me that. I really did deserve it and I am here because I wanted to make sure you were okay." He finished, talking in a soft voice.
"Why are you telling me this and why do you care if I'm okay?" I asked still very confused.
"Because Robin" he paused taking a deep breath and kneeling down so his eyes were at the same level as mine and them continued "I've liked you since the day that we first met. I knew you didn't like me and I got really pissed because you would never want me like I want you so, I decided the best way was to just be a total dick to you and hopefully my feelings would go away but, they didn't and I just needed to tell you that." He says. I sit there in shock, not knowing what to say. "I get it. I knew I was right. You don't like me." He says sighing and getting up to leave. He was just about to exit the hallway when I stood up.
"Michael wait!" I say running up to him. He turns around. We are centimetres apart "you know your not always right." I smile. Michael looks at me confused. Before he could say another word I leaned in and kissed him, he was shocked at first but then kissed me back, fireworks shot everywhere, I moved my hand loosely around his neck as his moved to my waist, it felt so right. I pull away losing my breath.
"Wow." He says smiling at me, his hand still around my waist.
"Wow" I breathed moving back in for another kiss.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.2K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol
42.4K 395 84
This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If you want to talk or ask something feel fr...
63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
8.4K 58 22
Imagines from requests and preferences from other sites and some I come up with! :) the ones from the sites are for those who dont have access to the...