Summer Love//Zach Clayton

Bởi damaridd24

Aubrey is a normal 15 year old girl that wants to find the right guy for her. So in the summer she gets a sur... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
SOCIAL MEDIAS!!
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Update
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Not an update but important
IBF

Hiii (:

1.9K 16 5
Bởi damaridd24

First off if your reading this and don't know who Zach Clayton is. He is a YouNower which is an app where you can broadcast yourself to the world and random people can watch you. Well he is pretty famous on there I recommend you checking that app out it is pretty sweet.

He is not alone on YouNow because he is part of a group called 5quad and if you don't know who they all are it is Zach Clayton obviously Nick Bean, Edwin Burgos, Timmy Connors, and Rudan. They are hilarious. I can say that because i seen them at digifest 2015 in Chicago.

Before I start the book i just want to say that I hope you enjoy and no hate please. Feel free to comment on little parts of the book if I messed up anywhere please say so and I will fix that mistake.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.2K 267 27
This story is about a 15 year girl named Victoria. She is visiting her sister in California. She's ends up moving their. Will she fall for someone? W...
4K 81 39
This story is about a normal fan girl, her name is Lilly and she is 14years old. She is a normal girl with a normal family and friends. One day all h...
509K 9.2K 28
Lilly's life isn't perfect and as a result of her past, she keeps to a distance, her only connections her best friend Sonny and her 'parents'. Lilly'...
3.9K 153 22
Lily is 23 just graduated from college, lives with her best friend Anise and currently job hunting. She is just getting over a heart break from her e...