The Zodiacs

By rascal122

Meet the Zodiac family. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aq... More

Intro
Personality chart
The Beach
Big Hero 6*
Mad Sad Bad*
Hot Chocolate *
Gemini(f) x Virgo (m)
Food Eating Contest
Burrito's
Road Trip#1
Brushing their teeth
Road trip#2
Without wifi
Desert\Road Trip#3
Tears
Clothes Shopping
Sleepover
Stubbing toe
Amusement Park
Loading
A\N
XD
Truth or Dare
Past or future
Past
Future
Disney Movies
REMINDER
If a robber broke into the signs houses
Cover
Story Personality's
Renaissance Festival
Hide and seek
Water park
Leo
A sound
Animal
Fangirling
Hetalia
Christmas
Hunger Games
SHOUTOUT
Mystery Shack
My friends
Social Studies/History class•
Cosmic's Senpai's
At Aquarius' birthday party
Vocab Dance•
Taking a shower
Cafeteria•
Decorating the christmas tree
Most to least likely to choke on a poptart
Pets they own
Snow
Signs on a blind date-Aries

The Signs Being Bullied?

2.9K 33 23
By rascal122

Don't ask.

Oh, by the way, they will each be bullied the same way.
****************
Aries
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Aries from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

"Admiring how many chins you have." Aries replies airily. "They're really quite interesting!"

The bully's face turns beet red and he swings his foot around, about to kick Aries in the gut, but the boy was ready. He grabs the foot and pushes it up so hard the bully screams, drowning out the sound of his pants ripping.

The bully falls to the ground, whimpering. Aries stands up, gives the bully a swift kick, and spits on him before walking away.

On his way out he high fives Scorpio.

. . .

Taurus
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Taurus from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there fatty?" The bully snickers.

Taurus huffs, rolling his eyes, and turns around so he is casually laying on his back, facing the bully.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Speaking to the rats and stuff."

The bully rolls his eyes, "You are too dumb and lazy even to insult!"

Taurus' eyes narrow and something glints in them.

"Oh, he's in for it now." Sagittarius, a bystander, snickers.

The boy on the ground slowly stands up so he is face to face with the bully's smug face.

"Oh, is that so?" Taurus says in a deadly calm voice.

"It is." The bully says, smirking.

Taurus' fist comes out of nowhere, but ends up right in the bully's gut. As the boy keels over Taurus kneels him in the face, making his head snap back. It all happens in two seconds.

The bully collapses on the ground, whimpering, and Taurus leaves like nothing just happened.

. . .

Gemini
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Gemini from behind. The girl falls to the ground, letting out a quick scream, her backpack laying on the ground a couple of feet away, her broken new iPhone next to it.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Gemini starts trembling in rage. She had just gone out and bought the phone two days ago with Aquarius, Cancer, and Pisces. They had taken all sorts of wacky and fun pictures together on it.

This. Bully. Will. Die.

Gemini leaps to her feet and full-body tackles the bully, screaming like a madman the whole time.

. . .

Cancer
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Cancer from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Cancer starts sniffing. Why was she getting bullied? She tries so hard to be nice to everyone!

That's it! Violence never solves anything, but maybe peace will!

Cancer stands up and gives the bully her brightest smile, surprising him.

"Hey there mister! What's your name? Mine's Cancer! Nice to meet you, do you want to talk about something?"

In the next three hours the two are best friends and wear the same glittery pink bracelets.

. . .

Leo
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Leo from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

For a second Leo just stays there in shock. Why is he getting bullied? He's popular and has tons of friends! But then he realized something.

His hair got messed up and he has a bruise on his beautiful face.

Someone's gonna die tonight.

. . .

Virgo
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Virgo from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Virgo frowns at the bully, turning around so he is leaning back on his hands.

"That's a dumb thing to say."

The bully frowns, confused, "What?"

Virgo shakes his head, standing up, looking deep in thought, "You see, you pushed me down so you know why I was down there. Also, it wasn't a very bully-like thing to say. Something better would probably be to laugh or maybe kick the person, not ask a stupid question like 'What are you doing down there?'. I mean, come on!"

The bully had run away half-way through Virgo's speech, but the boy hadn't noticed. He kept talking all the way to class.

. . .

Libra
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Libra from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Libra rolls her eyes before looking up at the bully, recognizing him, and gathering all the gossip she knows about him.

"Who do you think you are, Sammy Robert Springwald! I know your secret crush is Ellie P., and so do you!"

Libra stands up, "Not to mention the whole school! I mean, did you really think you could stare at her all during English and not get noticed? Come on! Even Scorpio knows better than that!"

"Hey!"

"Seriously though dude, you could get some class! I know you're only bullying to get noticed by the girl, but you're getting noticed in a bad way!" Libra ends, finishing by slapping the boy hard on the cheek and storming away.

. . .

Okay, I have two for Scorpio, so bear with me!

Scorpio#1
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Scorpio from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Scorpio casually lays on her back, "Oh, you know. It's warmer down here, closer to Satan and all. I think I hear him calling you, matter of fact. Why don't you JOIN HIM!" She leaps toward him and-

THE DETAILS ARE TO GORY FOR YOUNG CHILDREN

. . .

Scorpio#2
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Scorpio from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

And the bully hightails it out of there.

. . .

Sagittarius
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Sagittarius from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Sagittarius sighs and stands up, "No no no! You're going it all wrong!" Sagittarius walks over so he stands to the left of the confused bully, "You have to walk over and push them down like this!" He explains, "Here, I'll show you!"

Sagittarius shoves the bully onto the ground and runs away laughing.

. . .

Capricorn
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Capricorn from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there stiff?" The bully snickers.

Capricorn glances at the bystanders, "Aren't you guys gonna do anything?" He asks.

They all look guilty and Pisces runs off to report.

The bully was already gone though.

. . .

Aquarius
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Aquarius from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there, freak?" The bully snickers.

Aquarius cocks her head and studies the bully, creeping him out. She slowly stands up, frowning, her eyes never leaving the his face.

"H-hey, what do you think you're doing?" He stutters, trying to sound intimidating.

"They're coming....coming....FOR YOU!" Aquarius shouts, jumping toward the bully, making him jump and run away screaming.

Aquarius cracks up, picking up her backpack and walking toward class.

"What a loser." She chuckles. Thank goodness everyone buys those stupid stories about her being a alien.

. . .

Pisces
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Pisces from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Tears well up in Pisces' eyes and she starts bawling, her screams echoing down the hall.

The bully's eyes widen and he tries to shush Pisces.

"Shh! Shhh! You'll be fine! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, just stop crying!" The bully wails desperately.

Pisces immediately stops crying, "You're sorry?"

The bully frowns, "No you moron, I was just trying to get you to shut up!"

Pisces' lower lip starts to tremble and her eyes get wet.

"No no no no no! Okay okay, I'm truly honestly sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you and I won't do it again! I won't bully anyone ever again!" The bully exclaims, and he was being honest.

Pisces brightens again and gives Sammy a quick hug before skipping away to class.

That bully never bullied again.

************
Aaaaaaand.....done! I hope you liked it! If you did check out my friend Icystormrises14 zodiac book too!

Until next time zodiacs,
XOXO,
Rascal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kipua By <3

Random

164 23 9
Otsikko kertoo kaiken.
87.2K 4.3K 84
BC - one shotteja saa heitellä ideoita :) 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻, että kirja sisältää perinteisesti päihteiden käyttöä kiroilua, sekä smuttia voi myös sisä...
2.5K 171 5
Blind Channel ja Crew lähtevät risteilylle eikä koomisilta tai kaoottisilta tilanteilta suinkaan vältytä. Varoitus! Kirja sisältää: Päihteiden käyt...
31.3K 984 127
A place for authors to get their works known, and for readers to share a good book! Before requesting, please read the rules thoroughly. disclaimer:...