The Zodiacs

By rascal122

Meet the Zodiac family. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aq... More

Intro
Personality chart
Big Hero 6*
Mad Sad Bad*
The Signs Being Bullied?
Hot Chocolate *
Gemini(f) x Virgo (m)
Food Eating Contest
Burrito's
Road Trip#1
Brushing their teeth
Road trip#2
Without wifi
Desert\Road Trip#3
Tears
Clothes Shopping
Sleepover
Stubbing toe
Amusement Park
Loading
A\N
XD
Truth or Dare
Past or future
Past
Future
Disney Movies
REMINDER
If a robber broke into the signs houses
Cover
Story Personality's
Renaissance Festival
Hide and seek
Water park
Leo
A sound
Animal
Fangirling
Hetalia
Christmas
Hunger Games
SHOUTOUT
Mystery Shack
My friends
Social Studies/History class•
Cosmic's Senpai's
At Aquarius' birthday party
Vocab Dance•
Taking a shower
Cafeteria•
Decorating the christmas tree
Most to least likely to choke on a poptart
Pets they own
Snow
Signs on a blind date-Aries

The Beach

682 26 10
By rascal122

The Zodiac signs climb out of Virgo's car and walk over to the beach.

"I can't believe Virgo is the only one with a car yet." Scorpio mutters as they arrive at the beach and take off their clothes, revealing their bathing suits underneath.

"OMG Libra, I just love your new bathing suit!" Gemini gushes to the pretty girl.

"Thanks Gemini! Yours is sweet too!" Libra replies.

"Ugh, someone get me out of here." Scorpio groans. She scans the beach, looking for something to do, and spots a boat with skiis. Her eyes light up and she turns to Sagittarius.

"Come on Sag, we're going skiing!" She exclaims, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the boat.

"Whoa!" He shouts, grabbing Gemini's arm as he passes, pulling her with them. The two are pulled agressively onto the boat.

Scorpio's eyes light up as she cracks her fingers and sits down in the driver's seat, "Sag, get your ass out on that ski!"

Sagittarius shrugs, "Whatever, this'll be fun. I ace at skiing!" He says as he gets the skiis out and jumps into the water.

"Umm....Scorpio? Is this your boat?" Gemini asks nervously.

"Nope." Scorpio says, popping her 'p'.

"Did you steal it?"

"I prefer 'borrowed', but yep."

"Umm....one more question." Gemini mutters, watching Sagittarius give Scorpio a thumbs up.

"And what would that be my strange friend?" Scorpio asks, cracking her knuckles and getting ready to drive the stolen boat.

"Do you know how to drive?"

"Nope."

The boat shoots forward and Scorpio whoops in joy, pumping her fist in the air as Gemini screams.

. . .

"Nice tan Libra." Leo comments to the sunbathing girl.

"Thanks Leo," She says, pushing her sunglasses up so she can see the boy better, "you- OH MY GOSH!" She exclaims, having caught sight of the boy.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Did you put sunscreen on?"

"No, why?"

Libra sighs, laying back down and pushing her sunglasses back up.

"No reason, nice tan by the way."

. . .

"So...what should we do?" Aquarius asks Pisces, scanning the beach for an activity.

"I don't know." Pisces sighs, looking over the beach like Aquarius.

"Hmm..." Aquarius mutters, still looking. For a couple minutes the two just stand there, scanning the sand, before Pisces catches sight of something and her hand shoots out and grabs Aquarius' arm as she gasps.

"Aqua!" She exclaims, frozen.

"What?" Aquarius asks, her voice tinged with irritation and curiosity.

Pisces points and Aquarius follows her finger to see a baby turtle stranded on the beach, caught in a net.

Aquarius gasps and runs toward the turtle, Pisces getting pulled along with her. As they run, Aquarius pulls out her phone and dials marine animal control (yes, I am fully aware that isn't a thing. Unless it is.....).

The MAC (marine animal control) arrives and they save the turtle, releasing it back into the water.

"Buh bye mister turtle! Have a good life!" Pisces shouts after the baby turtle, waving.

Aquarius stands behind her friend with a thoughtful look on her face. When Pisces turns around, Aquarius snaps her fingers triumphantly, "I've got it!" She exclaims proudly.

"What?" Pisces asks.

"We can start an organization to save animals!" Aquarius announces proudly.

Pisces' face lights up, "Yeah! And we can save all the baby turtles and squirrels and stuff!" She exclaims excitedly.

The two high five and run off to create the organization.

. . .

"Will you build a sand castle with me Taurus?" Cancer asks the boy.

Taurus' eyes widen and he shakes his head vigorously, "Sorry Cancer, but I.....erm....promised I'd buy Capricorn a snack!"

Capricorn frowns, "No you-"

"Come on!" Taurus interrupts, roughly grabbing his arm and pulling him to the snack bar.

Cancer frowns, but then turns to Virgo, who is watching Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Gemini ski.

"Will you build a sand castle with me Virgo?" Cancer asks sweetly.

Virgo sighs, taking his eyes off he skiers, "Sure, not like I have anything better to do."

Cancer beams and runs off to get some buckets.

. . .

"Smile!" Gemini cries to Sagittarius, and the skiing boy poses for the camera. Gemini snaps some pictures with her phone.

Scorpio groans and mutters something under her breath. Suddenly, she sits up, an evil smile on her face.

Gemini laughs and keeps snapping pictures, encouraging Sagittarius to do even weirder poses, when Scorpio does a sharp turn and keeps turning.

Sagittarius' face breaks into surprise before he flips off the ski's and into the water.

Gemini starts cracking up as Sagittarius' shocked face pops up from the water and moves toward the boat, muttering something not very nice.

Gemini's face is red from laughing so hard and Scorpio is beaming mischievously.

"Tell me you got that on camera!" Scorpio exclaims to Gemini.

Gemini is laughing to hard to respond, but manages to show Scorpio the picture through her giggles.

"Delete that! Delete that right now!" Sagittarius exclaims desperately, climbing back onto the boat.

Scorpio snatches the phone from Gemini and quickly sends the picture to all the zodiac signs, including Sagittarius, before the soaked boy manages to pry it from her fingers.

He tries as hard as he can to delete the picture, but it's too late.

Scorpio and Gemini just sit there, cracking up.

Sagittarius glares at them, "I will get you back for this."

. . .

"No! That edge is wetter than that one!"

"Okay, I'll fix it."

"STOP STOP! You messed up the seashell's pattern!" Virgo wails, hurrying to fix the perfectly fine seashells.

Cancer frowns at him, "They were fine."

"No, no, no! They have to be in alphabetical order by species!" Virgo cries desperately, 'perfecting' the castle.

Aries, having walked over, glares at Virgo, "You are so weird."

Virgo glares back as an evil smile finds its way onto Aries' face, "I think it looks the best like....THIS!" The boy shouts, stomping on the perfect sand castle, rendering it to a pile of wet sand.

Cancer gasps, her hands flying to her mouth, as Virgo just stares at the sand pile.

"Whoops!" Aries laughs before darting away.

Cancer watches Virgo warily as his eyes twitches.

He slowly stands up, "Aries, you are dead." He says calmly before shooting after the boy.

Cancer winces before standing up and joining Capricorn and Taurus at the snack bar, leaving the once-beautiful sand castle.

"Poor Aries." She tsks as she walks over, wondering how Virgo will murder the fire sign.

. . .

As the group walk back to Virgo's car, everyone keeps glancing at Leo's lobster red body, but the boy apparently doesn't notice.

"He is going to feel that tomorrow." Libra mutters to Capricorn and Taurus as they climb into the car.

The two boys nod.

"Where is Aqua and Pisces?" Gemini asks, slamming the door shut.

Nobody knows.

"Where is Aries?" Capricorn inquires as the car starts.

"Let's just say he won't be at school tomorrow." Virgo replies, starting up the car.
*******

There you go! The first chapter! I hope you liked it.

I'm sorry there wasn't as much of Taurus, Capricorn, Aries, Libra, and Leo, but it's harder than you think to get all of them!

Oh and....sorry to all you Virgo if you didn't like how Virgo was so picky over the sand castle.

Until next time zodiacs,
XOXO,
Rascal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kipua By <3

Random

164 23 9
Otsikko kertoo kaiken.
4.9K 782 66
Koska en voi olla kirjoittamatta Oleksia, niin yhdistetään sitten Jiko & Oleksi yhden shotti kirjan alle, ihan vaan koska Jiko on toinen mitä tykkään...
31.3K 984 127
A place for authors to get their works known, and for readers to share a good book! Before requesting, please read the rules thoroughly. disclaimer:...