Blindly Running into Trouble

Galing kay everyday_imstumblin

"Basically this story is about Avan who is a blind, grumpy, moody, arro-" "Okay! I think they get your po... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!
Part I
Part II
Part lll

TEASER!! coz i'm cool like that

12.4K 357 13
Galing kay everyday_imstumblin

FILL IN THE BLANKS 

Hint: it's probably not what you think it is since Ciara is crazy....

I came back into my body, which was curled up in Avan’s side, who was playing with my hair. Then I remembered the ______ _____ and my world turned into rainbows and unicorns. I goofily giggled and hid my face in Avan’s neck. Who knew I would act like this after a _____ ____ ____from Avan, I did! I pretty much act like a hippy.

Avan chuckled, that arrogant smirk never leaving his face. “It’s go to know that I have an effect on you kitty” my response was a girly giggle. 

*********************

Ta Ta, won't be updating any time soon so don't bother coming after me coz i have Ciara on my side, you DON'T want to mess with a Ciara *shakes head* 

*happily waves at the mob below me as i ride away in a helicopter, but didn't know that the pilot was a fan and brought me back to land where i was attacked by evil fans who are unhappy campers* 

***
Later in the day....

"I must say...this hospital bed is awfully comfy" i said to my still furious fans that followed me to the hospital.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.5K 142 19
Nathan Salazar Riddle, Tom Riddle's aka Voldemort's, son and his only heir. Having grown up on the streets of the magical world, after his mother was...
10.6K 1.1K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist @YARomance Undiscovered Book of the Month (January 2024) Featured on Wattpad's HighFantasy, StoriesUndiscovered (May 2023), Dange...
258K 23.3K 43
For Jem Denham, life became serious the moment he laid eyes on Miss Cressie Martin. As the youngest of five children, he was used to being considered...
8.3M 283K 37
Ginelle Hayes is orphaned, and after escaping her abusive guardian with a dark secret, she finds herself alone on the cruel streets of London. Then E...