There's Always A Reason

By Lunatic_Princess_66

WWE Superstar, Seth Rollins betrayed his brothers, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Why? No one knew until he c... More

Leila Hardy
Why Seth Rollins Did What He Did
Saving Leila and Paying The Price
Backstage & Hospital Trip
The Talks
Busted
The Truth Comes Out

4 Months Later

1.3K 39 4
By Lunatic_Princess_66

[Dean Ambrose]

It's been 4 months and Leila is expecting her daughter to be born any day now. Joe and I have been taking care of her.

Right now, we were in our hotel room. Joe and I were in the living room as we waited for the crew to come hang out on our day off. Leila was in the room.

"Jon!" I hear.

I go to the room and walk in.

"Yes?" I ask.

"My water just broke!" She says.

I froze then snapped back into reality.

"Joe, where the hell are me keys?!" I yell.

"Why?!" He asks.

"Leila's in labor!" I yell back, helping Leila walk.

Joe rushed over with my keys.

"Go get the car. I got Leila." He says.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Bro, I had a kid. I know what to do." He says.

I nod and leave.

[Roman Reigns]

I helped Leila to the elevator. I had the baby's bag on my shoulder and a gym bag of extra clothes for her on the other.

"Take deep breathes, Leila." I say.

She does and then I carry her to the car. We got in and Jon took off.

"Keep breathing, Leila." I say, holding her hand.

"No, I don't wanna break your hand." She whines and I chuckle.

"Babygurl, it's ok. You're doing better than Galina did with Jojo." I say.

She held my hand and panted. Jon parked and we rushed her in.

"Help! Help, she's in labor!" I yell.

The stretcher team came in and took her. I call Colby.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Get to the hospital! Leila's in labor!" I say.

"Shit!" He yells and hangs up.

~20 minutes later~

Jon and I were in the waiting room when Colby rushes in and sees us.

"Where is she?!" He asks.

"In the back room." I say then he takes off.

Seth Rollins' POV

I walk into the room and was told to change into some doctor clothes so I did then walk out to see Leila.

"This fucking sucks." Leila says.

"I can't even imagine. You're stronger than anyone I know so you'll pull through, Lei." I say.

~8 hours later~

"Time to push!" The doc says.

Leila reaches for me and I take her hand.

"1... 2... push!" The doctor says.

Leila screams and pushes, squeezing my hand.

"I fucking hate you, Colby Lopez!!" She yells.

"I know, Lei." I say.

She literally does. She pushes again, screaming, and crushing my hand.

~two hours later~

Leila pushes one more time and then... a little cry was heard.

"Your baby girl is here." The doctor says.

Leila smiles and giggles as the baby is laid on her chest. I see my daughter and feel tears form, out of happiness. We both kiss her hands before she's taken to be cleaned.

Afterwards, she's given back to Leila.

"I'm gonna go get the guys." I say and she nods.

I take off the doctor clothes then walk out to the waiting room to see Jon, Joe, the Usos, Naomi, Paige, April, Phil, Nikki, Brie, John, Bryan & the hardy boys there.

"Follow me." I say and they do.

We walk in and I go next to Leila. She was holding our daughter.

"She's so beautiful!" Paige says.

Leila smiles down at our sleeping little girl

"What's her name?" Nikki asks.

Leila and I look at each other then a nurse comes in.

"I just need to fill out the birth certificate." She says and we nod.

"Mother of child?" The nurse asks.

"Veronica Hardy." Leila says.

"Father of child?" The nurse asks.

"Colby Lopez." I say.

"First, middle, and last name of child?" The nurse asks.

I turn to Leila.

"You name her." I say.

She smiles.

"Lily-Sophia Aurora Lopez." Leila says.

I smile.

"Thank you." The nurse says with a smile then leaves.

Jeff was the first to hold Lily-Sophia then it was Matt. Then everyone else held little Lily-Sophia. Then came Joe's turn. He held her and looked at her in such adoration.

"Godparents?" Nikki asks.

"Lily-Sophia is actually being held by her godfather." Leila says.

Joe looks up in shock.

"Really?" He asks.

"Jon, I love you so much but if we continue with what we got going on, you'll already be her possible stepfather and Joe... you're my best friend. You're a third brother to me and you always have my back no matter what. You have JoJo so I'm not worried about experience." Leila says.

Joe hands me Lily-Sophia and then hugs Leila and kisses her head, thanking her.

"And who's the godmother?" Brie asks.

"The godmother of Lily-Sophia... is my gothic bristish pumpkin." Leila says.

Paige gasps, tears in her eyes. Leila giggles as Paige squeals and goes to her, carefully hugging her.

"Thank you!" Paige says.

Everyone smiles and then I turn to Jon.

"Wanna hold her?" I ask.

"I-I don't wanna drop her or something." He stutters.

"You won't. I know you won't." I say.

He nods then I carefully hand him Lily-Sophia and tell him how to hold her.

"And then just... keep your arms like that." I say.

He kept his eyes locked on Lily-Sophia. As much as I hate this and this whole situation... I'm a dad now. I have to stop being... childish. Leila loves Jon and he loves her. They'll protect Lily-Sophia and so will I.

Her little eyes opened and her brown orbes connect to Jon's blue ones. He then lightly touched Lily-Sophia's cheek and her tiny fingers wrapped around his finger. Jon finally found what he never had. Love. Family. Even if Lily-Sophia isn't biologically his, she'll probably be his stepdaughter some day.

Today, everyone put the bullshit aside for little Lily-Sophia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...