My Boyfriend's Brother

By xMissStoryTeller410x

Skylar Greene has the best boyfriend in the world but one day they have a talk about talking their relationsh... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

646 15 1
By xMissStoryTeller410x

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriends Brother

Julian's P.O.V
I can't believe I had to over hear this just to know what has been happening to Kye.

I thought she could have trusted me.

After our little argument at her house and I left I slammed the door walking out.

She was lying I just know she is. She does want me she just doesn't wanna feel like the bad person.

Ugh, this is too stressful.

I know that she is my brothers girlfriend but I couldn't help it.

I know I should have kept my distance but no matter what it's like I couldn't.

NEXT DAY---
I wake up and check my phone.

I was about to text Kye when I had forgotten we aren't talking.
We usually text every morning.

I went downstairs and seen Matt and he was pacing around quickly and cursing and I seen my mom in the corner crying.

I ran to her and held her in my arms letting her cry on me.

"Sky is gone , we have no idea where she is and her aunt is saying how everything is there and right now we are just thinking the worst because she such a good girl" she said between sniffles.

I got up and slammed my fist at the counter. I felt anger boiling in my veins. I went to my room and kept calling and calling it just went straight to voice mail.

What the fuck!!

I took my quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I quickly left out the door ignoring everyone who was calling out to me.

I tried again to call her and nothing.

Sky's P.O.V
It made me want to tear every time I seen each call from every one but mostly Julian.

I thought it was the right thing to do, but why did those words that I told him last night hurt so damm much.

Here I was still on the road with Chris. I have no idea where we are going but I'm trying my best to keep calm.

I want to cry and scream and just get everything that has been wrong off my chest. I wNt a weight lifted off my shoulders and this was part of it.

The reason I left...

I didn't mind how far we went but the further the better.

After a couple of more hours being in that boring car I told Chris that I'm hungry.

He stopped at a McDonald's but went through the drive through.

"You didn't think that I would let you just sit around with there being other people there right sweet heart, I don't trust you just yet" he said as he winked at me.

I honestly put my face in disgust but immediately change it and told him I understood because that's what I needed his trust .

And that's exactly what I was gonna get.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE

AND HAVE A NICE DAY 😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2.1K 45
18+ Action/Romance Nineteen year old Skylar Andrews family is full of secrets. Secrets they have no desire for her to know. But when she is attacked...
17.2K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
11K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...
40K 1.6K 53
Victoria Scott is a 21 year old college student who recently got out of a violent relationship with Nick. While at a block party one night with her b...