I Dare You To...

By Sashaluv23

I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...u... More

I Dare You To...
I dare you to... flash the principle
I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch
I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude
I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face
I dare you to... Want it
I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt
I dare you to... What?!?!
I dare you to... never talk to me again
I dare you to... go cliff diving
I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends
I Dare you to... No way mom!
I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2
I Dare You To... Sing A Song
I Dare you to...stay.
I Dare You To...!!!!!
I dare you to... for sure read this chapter
I dare you to...meet the new kid
I dare you to... Eat Dog Food
I Dare You To...OMG
I Dare You To... Be There For Me
I Dare You To... Tell Me
READ THIS
I Dare You To... go skinny dipping
I Dare You To... Be mine Forever
I Dare You To... be ready
I dare you to... Goodbye
I dare you to... say it again
I Dare You To...The End

I Dare You To... Do It

17.7K 496 194
By Sashaluv23

POV: ZAC
I walked down the hallway towards my locker. Math was next and we needed our books today. Ethan walked past me and i gave a slight nod to say hello, but he just scurried on past me and ran into a classroom.

What the hell was with him?

"Hey there sexy."

I french tipped nail ran down my arm and i turned slightly to see Vivian looking at me. She had bright red lipstick on and a short shimmering silver dress with red heels. Her hair was straight and I replied

"Hey..."

She looked at me quizically and then i started to walk away. Whether she made me want her or not, she was an active part in the break up of me and Aaron.

In fact, me and Aaron hadn't talked in two weeks. I called her at least 4 times a day, and the only time she ever replied to me was through a facebook message once. Just one time.

"STOP talking to me you jerk! You're out of my life and trust me, i dom't want you back in my life."

"Hey Zac? I was talking to you and you just walked away! Are you still being a baby about that whole Aaron "me and you kissed" break up thing? Because you really need to get over that."

I zipped around quickly and said " Listen Vivian. You're super hot and super sexy but i just...can not do this weird thing with you anymore. I have to go."

She started to grab my arm but i just kept walking and then right as i was about to go out the entry doors she screamed,

"Ethan tried to kiss Aaron the day me and you kissed!!!"

I stopped and turned around as she tried running over to me, but ended up wadiling because her high heels were too high.

"They went to the park and he tried to kiss her after he told her that we kissed."

I gave her a glare. "How do you know this?"

She sighed and then rolled her eyes. "Because he told me; that's why he's been avoiding you."

I stormed out of the school and then hopped in my car and started the drive to Aaron's.

POV: AARON

I slumped around, occasionally checking my phone. It was filled with unread messages from Zac and Ethan.

Zac saying I miss you and It didn't mean anythin,

while Ethan said things like It was an accident and Can we please get past this?

I had replied to Zac once, but Ethan was a whole another story. What was I supposed to say to him? That even thought i didn't want to kiss him, i still didn't stop it?

Suddenly the door bell ringing snapped me out of my daze and i got up and opened the door to an angry Zac.

Instead of even asking to come inside, he just stormed in and threw his keys on the coffee table.

"Get otu right now Zac! What are you even doing here?!" I said as i slammed the door shut and walked to the opposite end of the coffee table from where he was at.

"Is it true? Did Ethan and you kiss?"

I gulped and said "No. But he tried the day that you cheated on me!"

"She kissed me! And yes, i didn't stop it, but i still love you Aaron! That's never going to change and today i told Vivian that it was never going to happen! Ever!"

He was flaling his arms around his cheeks were bright pink.

"Well why'd you even kiss her in the firsst place!? You said you would never do to me what Diane did to you, but you did! You lied!" I was suddenly screaming.

"I never meant for it to happen! I'm sorry and if you don't want to accept it then fine," he picked up his keys and then looked at me as he made his way towards the door. "but you mean everything to me and i would love a second chance from you...or even just, mybe a goodbye kiss."

I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, and as his hand turned the door knob, i suddenly said

"Zac, wait."

He gave me a look full or sadness, and i walked up to him, pulling my neon green tank down over my stomach.

I put my hand gently on his cheek, looking into his dazzling eyes, and then ever so softly, i pressed my lips lightly against his. It was a feeling I'd missed immensly, and the sweet smell of him and the softness of his hair made me wish we that we had never fought; that my parents were still gone and i was still staying with him; that he had never kissed Vivian and that Ethan had never tried to kiss me.

But it had happened; all of it. And as my hand grabbed tuffs of his soft black hair, his hand slightly wrapped around my neck and in that moment it was complete bliss. It was a moment that was in movies, that people dreamed of, and i wanted it to last me the rest of my life.

"Aaron, is this my goodbye kiss, or my second chance kiss?"

I chewed my lip and slightly pondered the thought. Would this happen again? I wasn't quite sure, but i knew that i missed him so much and my days were so boring without him.

"I think the second chance one, but, lets take things a little slow for now, okay?"

He nodded, smiling, and i knew that he wasn't at all concerned with the Ethan thing right now, but tomorrow would be a whole another story.

"Want to go upstairs?" I said, taking his hand and going up two steps.

"Definitely."

POV: ZAC

We just laid on her bed and talked for a while. She told me more about the Ethan thing, and i told her what was happening in school.

I leaned over and then suddenly kissed her. She wrapped her arm around my neck and then sooner or later she was laying on top of me, her arms wrapped around my neck and my hand on her waist. She pulled my shirt off and then ran her hands along my chest. She kissed me again and then as a suprise, i grabbed her and flipped us over so that i was now on top of her. She giggled and then i started to giver her butterfly kisses.

Suddenly she looked at me, putting a finger over my mouth. "Do you want it?"

I looked at her. She was amazing. "Without a doubt, more than ever."

She smiled and the said "I Dare you to... Do it then."

I continued to giver her butterfly kisses, and then she lifteed her arms up and i took her tank off. She was wearing a white bra and as i ran my hands along her, she moaned slightly. She started to unbuckle my belt but i grabbed her hands and held them up by her face as i leaned down and started to kiss her breasts. She laughed and then ran her fingers in my hair.

"Do you have protection?" she asked me.

I thought about it, but before i replied she reached in her top nightstand drawer and pulled one out.

I smiled back and right as i was about to take my pants off, we heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!"

POV: AARON

My eyes got big like a deer in the headlights and i suddenly whispered in a low scream " Hurry up and get your shirt on!"

He jumped up and found his sky blue shirt, pulling it on over his head and then quickly buckling his belt as i threw my tank top on and tried to fix my hair.

I heard her feet as she made her way up the stairs and i sat on the bed as i shooed Zac over to the desk chair.

He relunctantly sat down right as my mom opened the door and peeked through.

"Hey guys, watcha doing?"

I shared a wuick glance with Zac. "Just catching up since we haven't seen each other in a while."

She nodded slightly. "Cool, well, you two love birds have fun...but not too much fun, okay?"

I nodded and then as she closed the door i let a gigantic sigh and fell over on my bed.

So much for taking things slow.

HEY GUYS, I KNOW I MAY NOT BE THE BEST AT SEXUAL SCENES, BUT I GAVE IT A TRY...I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER AND LIKE ALWAYS, i'LL TRY TO UPLOAD. PLUS, SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE ROOTING FOR ETHAN.

-sami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
1.3K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
340K 11.3K 52
"It's gonna be hard to get rid of me when I live in the same house as you" "I hate you Ryder Benson!" Picture this: Your friend drags you to a party...
35.8K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...